Women are equal to men and they should be more relevant in politics and international issues

>women are equal to men and they should be more relevant in politics and international issues

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=7RAgV7X-0Wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep, we realise that, and that's why our country is more successful than yours. Keep your medieval gender views and keep your medival economy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate
>Men 90
>women 82
v*ginas BTFO forever!

>not letting women to go to school
>HAHA SEE, THEY'RE DUMBER

>Keep your medieval gender views

>Old views must be bad

>women are sma-

With a slow and steady pace, even the most backwater countries are modernising ;)

this, unironically

>communism doesn't wor...

How do you record that?

You do realize this is mostly a joke as they are not allowed to leave the house without legal guardian right

banning women from driving wasn't because of religious. We have a country the size of a germany, france and UK combined! It was very dangerous to travel in an empty desert alone

youtube.com/watch?v=7RAgV7X-0Wo

I'm being completely unironic here, I think women median IQ may be slightly higher than men because of their greater multi-tasking ability.

Men have a greater IQ range, thus why the vast majority of geniuses and lolcows are men. Since IQ somewhat correlates with health, we can expect individuals with very low IQ to die young. So that pushes the mean IQ towards one tail, and men on average have higher IQ scores.

>living in a desert
That's why Nevada is a shithole.

>Since IQ somewhat correlates with health
wut?

Women are too agreable (see Big 5). They have too muck compassion toward rapefugee

>Keep your medieval gender views and keep your medival economy

Teach women to hate men. Most refugees are men.

I guess he means being on a good diet since you're born helps with the brain development and learning phase, and how having a good diet often leads to being healthy too.