What kids cartoons have gone longer than five seasons without hitting seasonal rot...

What kids cartoons have gone longer than five seasons without hitting seasonal rot? It feels like everything goes bad eventually.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_principle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The question is why can some adult cartoons have more good seasons?

Arthur

They last longer thus they have more good seasons.

Zero, next question.

inb4 "I wanna FUCK that cat"

Real Ghostbusters.

>It feels like everything goes bad eventually.

It's one of the laws of nature, actually: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_principle

Adventure Time is still pretty good. Come at me.

I'm pray that Gumball does.
But I have a feeling that Season 5 will take a massive shit on the show. More than Season 4 already has.

Are you implying that horse show? Because if so, you're right, it's shit.

If you're talking about Bojack, I'll admit I hope S4 is either the end of it or at least changes shit up. But seeing the show's success I doubt that highly.

This is now a Vicky thread.

Post them.

>More than Season 4 already has

S4 is better than 2 and 3 user

Oh what the hell. This thread wouldn't have gone anywhere.

make it cat vicky at least

No.

No, I just couldn't remember what seasons PPG and Dexter went bad. It was somewhere between four and six.

There. That was easy

Both shows only made it to season 4

>SB99

Literally the scourge of Sup Forums and /trash/

I wish he'd stop coming here

Really? Huh, I swore PPG had five.

Jesus Christ you waifu faggots cannot stop derailing threads can you?

Looks like we've weeded out the Loud House fan

Although you have a point, is more right than you. But not by pic, words. This is right by pic. More Vicky X Timmy teasing. Less '100% On Model' shit.

I have a hard time even thinking of kids cartoons that ran five or more seasons. And the ones that did definitely went shit by that point or long before that point.

I liked the first five seasons of that unholy show.But then the third movie and the premiere of the sixth season were so bad that I dropped it....the last straw that made me leave that concentrate of autism

Kids shows? The one that is considered b8 over here.

The Clone Wars is more like "all ages" show, more concerned with appealing to existing SW fans.

Derailing threads happens all the time on imageboards. You cannot control what is being posted.

Ed, Edd, and Eddy if you count the movie finale as the sixth season.

The switch to Flash animation was a pretty hard hit, I'd say

Same goes for Cyberchase

But wasn't the school year season met with negative reaction?

It wasn't bad, it's just "okay." Not bad enough to compare it to FOP or Spongebob's rot.

The school seasons (and even the regular episodes after that) were fucking shit, the finale was just a very nice way to put the show out of its misery and is the only reason I'm able to look back at the show fondly

Ed, Edd, & Eddy, KND, Billy and Mandy.

last longer and the fact they can do more things than kids cartoons like kill of characters

I actually still think AT is pretty good too but it for sure got hit hard by seasonal rot. Partly in 5, and definitely in 6.

Though I think that the fact that those were double length seasons kind of stacked the cards against them from the start.

yeah and that was WELL after season 5

I think OP was just trying to cancel out easy answers like South Park, Futurama, Family Guy, and American Dad.