This actually happened

This actually happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85149792/
ww2australia.gov.au/allin/yanksdownunder.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go on...

And if only they'd gone a little bit more to the West the chink problem would've been quelled.

Wow I never realized the Papuans were so powerful

This actually happened.

Precisely why many Asians agree with bombing Nippon into Western submission.

japs were the muslims of the chink world
aloha snackbarists did pearl harbor

Actually it was the the fact that they got lost in the jungle... and then ran into Aussies.

This actually happened .

It's a shame that those islands just above Hokkaido doesn't belong to Japan

>Tfw when there are over 3 billion people in that region alone

You mongoloids are fucking insects!

This just happened.

Thread?

Mods just nuked it.

Except they fought like men on a true battlefield, pearl harbour was merely a glove slap. Don't forget they're the only nation who was stupid yet brave enough to challenge the USA to war.

It's not the Muslim's cowardice version of sneaking into countries and fighting them from within. It's not even a comparison.

>it's 01:37 where he is

PLEASE TELL ME YOU STILL HAVE IT OPEN

PLEASE SCREENCAP THE WHOLE THING FOR US

SHITTY FUCKING MOUSE JUST HAD TO CLICK 'X' ON CHROME

HOLY FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS
PRAISE KEK
MAY HIS NAME NOT BE IN VAIN
DESU VULT!

The whole thing? What the hell would be the point? No, I'm not doing that.

desu if it stayed that way we wouldn't have trash like pinoys shitting up MMORPGs.

DO IT FOR THE LOVE OF KEK

ALL THE GETS

Do it yourself: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/85149792/

Aussies were worthless in that fight. I guess the good ones were shipped to Europe.

>Except they fought like men on a true battlefield
No, they believed they were superior, and so ran in bunches towards machine guns.
Japs of the '40's were the Iranians of the '80's. I guess. If we have to compare.

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

YOU HAVE SAVED THIS NORMALFAG'S SOUL

It's 2:46am where I am. Th-that's not too bad, right?

And this is why the country/world is going down in flames.

This actually happened.

>Except they fought like men on a true battlefield,
You mean that they slaughtered and raped shitloads of civilians and actually believed the Americans would surrender after being hit at Pearl Harbour right?

They fought like animals. The war in the Pacific was savage. Both sides just trying to out-war crime each other for years out of spite.

This actually happened

that's actually one of the largest nations ever. indonesia alone is wider than the lower 48 states of the USA. that is one huge empire.

Are you fucking serious?

Australians were the first people to stop Japanese expansion. If we were so shit how come they never got past Darwin and they had to retreat at Kokoda?

Fuck off. You Americans literally deserted you shit cunts.

>Australians were the first people to stop Japanese expansion.
Because we protected you ffs.

Why did it have to end? What went wrong?

Please no

Why are you angry?
You should believe America saved Chiang Kai-shek strongly

I'm going to kill myself

When you guys got involved the Japs had already been deadlocked in China for years (see the multiple battles for Changsha for example).

I guess you have no clue what you're talking about

DAILY REMINDER: ww2australia.gov.au/allin/yanksdownunder.html

>The Australian Government, lacking confidence in Australia’s capability to defend itself, had expressed its willingness to accept a supreme commander in the south-west Pacific - initially - from either Great Britain or the United States.
>Almost 1 million American service personnel, including about 100,000 African-Americans, passed through Australia during World War II.
>American troops started arriving in Australia in December 1941 and during the next four years they became a continuous presence in Australian life, opening major cities to a new culture and making a substantial impact on the local economy.
>From the Australian perspective, the US offered the opportunity for strategic protection as well as the acquisition of weapons and personnel with which to fight the Japanese.

Also:
>More than 12,000 Australian women became American war brides, most of whom returned to the US with their new husbands at the end of the war.

>More than 12,000 Australian women became American war brides, most of whom returned to the US with their new husbands at the end of the war.
>wanting emu leftovers
Yuck

it's not

i love you user.

It happened again

Soon Aussie, soon...

what's wrong with isospin

No.
You were part of the 100,000 at Singapore that surrendered. That's your first action.
Aussies did go up through Burma, but it failed until you had American help.
Not blaming you. There weren't that many Aussies.
But don't change history to suit your feelings.

>I guess you have no clue what you're talking about
I was correct, user.
Speak up if you have a problem.

What I Japan won in China before the US came into the war, would communist China exist?

Australians are the best Western country at jungle warfare

first time ive seen the china flag here

This actually happened for ~160yrs

commie bastard

>Australians are the best Western country at jungle warfare
Agreed.
You fucks better start having kids, or we'll all pay when the real enemy comes again.

FFL has a jungle legion guarding the Euro space launch pad. Americans and numerous other nations train there and in Belize, pretty much every modern army can easily fight in the jungle now.

>What I Japan won in China before the US came into the war

And how would they do that?

Pushing into mainland china was never a plan, they never had close to enough people to do that.

Securing the coast was all that mattered

Mainland china is a terrbile place to fight, you have deserts up the north, jungles down south, billion of rivers and mountains everywhere.

Whats the point of securing the coasts? Then China can just keep attacking from the inner parts.

>FFL has a jungle legion guarding the Euro space launch pad
Against what? Indians?
There are cops, but I doubt they go off to the jungle to fight the abos.

Coast is where the major cities of Nationalist China. They could have forced China into submission.

What triggers Australians more? Ataturk or Emus?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe most of China's strongest folk and most populated areas are on the coast. Get rid of that and it would significantly weaken them.

This actually happened

wat? my Sakhalin?
hell NO

Nothing to correct there m8, also considerable majority of industry was at the coast.

There are massive deposits of Iron and Coal deeper, but not worth the grinder. Look at what Burma turned into, and you would have this only 2.0