Hey guys. Now that the search is over, what should we start looking for? I'm open to something obscure...

Hey guys. Now that the search is over, what should we start looking for? I'm open to something obscure, I just want to start another fun hunt for lost media. (P.S. Let me know if I should use a different board. I wasn't sure which board I should use and this one seemed right)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZr37Q3pB4g
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/christine-chubbuck-suicide-video-has-been-located-a7072851.html
lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/Treasure_Planet_(Original_Uncut_Version)
youtube.com/watch?v=YfIK33HD2U0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The 1969 Fat Albert TV special.

Wait, how's it over? What happened?

They found that documentary?

I wanna see the Treasure Planet scene with Amelia bleeding. I heard that was on the original theater release but censored in home releases. Someome just need to look at their old pirated vhs of the theater release and see if such a scene exists.

It was confirmed to be a movie that never existed in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZr37Q3pB4g

Where is it, OP?

Well, I should've guessed it. Still it was a good treasure hunt.

Its getting crowd funded.

Other than fat albert, does anybody have any new search suggestions?

Was it a hoax or an idea that wasn't filmed?

Christine Chubbuck video, but that'll probably never see the day of light.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/christine-chubbuck-suicide-video-has-been-located-a7072851.html

Like I said, Treasure Planet.

Yeah, we know that a copy exists, but it seems hardly to me that we're going to see it. At least The Day the Clown Cried will be on air at the end of this year.

They have it for viewing at the Paley Centers in New York and Los Angeles

lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/Treasure_Planet_(Original_Uncut_Version)

youtube.com/watch?v=YfIK33HD2U0
found it

Is this thread dead?

Yes, yes it is

I want to find the dub to The Amazing Three, but so far the only lead still around is some Australian network that may or may not have it.

Lorenzo said that the crowdfunding would start in June on the phone to that kid (wasn't he only fifteen?), but June came and went and still nothing.

Hell, Lorenzo was hard as-fuck to get a hold of at all. They had to go through his soy-nut thing or whatever the fuck his then-current scheme was.