August 14 2016

Screen Cap This

Tomorrow, according to the illuminati card game and georgia guide stones, as well as the fact that at the global olympics the pool has turned green from sewage purposely being worked on, I have made a prediction.

Tomorrow, the olympics will most likely be attacked by a "setup" created by the powers that be (Illuminati), but, at the same time, something somewhere else in the world will happen and nobody will care because they will be too distracted, such as yellow stone erupting or Russia invading Ukraine.

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandreview.com/news/2016/07/31/iceland-met-issues-report-katla-volcano
mtstandard.com/news/local/state-confirms-significant-fish-kill-in-yellowstone-river/article_d79d458f-c18f-5226-997c-9700e41bdb61.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_İzmit_earthquake
youtube.com/watch?v=B95nMPoIDJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would russia invade ukraine? are they running low on prostitutes?

Who the fuck would ignore Yellowstone?

Russia could never run low on prostitutes, however they are running low on useful chromosomes.

>Yellowstone Erupts
>Olympics Explosions
>Media shows 23.9 Hours of the Olympics and links it to "Syria"
>Shows 0.1 Hours of yellow stone because "muh war"

The world will change irreversibly. Less than 24 hours remain. Kek wills it.

>21st Dec 2012

Blah blah blah

Something did happen on that date, you just weren't spiritually powerful enough to know that the hour of the lord is upon us.

Wouldn't a Yellowstone eruption kick up so much ash that it would darken the sky for hundreds of miles? How could anyone ignore that?

You are a fucking moron, if yellowstone erupted it would be a national catastrophe. Not talking about that bullshit like katrina knocking over shantytowns and shit, i'm talking about a cloud of darkness extending from california to maine and millions dead and hundreds of millions without power, no one would even have the electricity required to watch 'news' about an olympic explosion you fuckwit.

>Something did happen on that date

Yeah, me and my mate got stoned in his kitchen, I remember.

London? That clock, nonwhites everywhere?

>Implying anyone cares about terrorist attacks anymore

We all third world nao

kek'd hartily
doesnt puti look a little inbred?

>Not learning from history
>Implying sociopaths don't run this country for their own agenda
>Still living with niggers
>Calling me a moron

Oh, so it's "happening" then is it?

you mean puto? Yes, in fact they all are. How do you think the white race plans to stay "pure"

This is how much ash scientists predict would come out of Yellowstone if it erupted. I ask again, who could ignore this? Even if the media blacked it out it would still be on the internet in less than a minute.

learn what from history you fucking mong? How a media, which won't even exist for the entire west coast due to power loss and infrastructure damage will somehow spin a narrative to people that they are not actually seeing a perfectly dark sky and no sunlight to an overbearing cloud of pure ash as it spreads over them?

You can't just say sociopaths run the country, insert insane baseless claim here. Nigga I doubt you even know about the battle of Alesia which is undoubtedly one of the coolest historical sieges of all time, let alone anything even remotely passable in regards to geopolitics or anything outside of your own warped fantasy.

Yellowstone erupting would be worldwide news and would effect billions of people on a personal level for many years. the only thing that might compare would be something like an asteroid strike.

The leftmost man in the picture is an Ukrainian.
Current events: hohol caught with splosives in Crimea.

There can be a provocation from them, why not? They don't really have a single center of command and are thoroughly infiltrated by Georgians, Lithuanians, American citizens and so on, on all levels of government. Ukraine is as vulnerable to outside manipulation as it gets, even by smaller clandestine groups.

>Government agenda for war in the middle east for the Jewish cause
>Pushing any other agenda

You will see it for yourself if it happens. If it doesn't, then nothing of value is lost.

I am very, very confused.

You mean the Siege of Alesia?

Yes I know about it, and till this day, most claims about it haven't been proven.

I have to admit, I'v never seen a Russia Shit Poster, not even till this day. Upvoted

No you aren't, you just wanted to post anime.

You're trying to link Yellowstone erupting to a war in the middle east, and implying the media would cover such an event? I don't see how anyone could come to this conclusion. Is this late night bait?

yellowstone erupting would basically result in an equivalent to nuclear winter across at least half of the globe; at that point some mudslimes blowing up some 3rd world country because they're hosting the olympics is fairly irrelevant

>honey, there's a giant volcano exploding in the back yard
>be quiet i'm watching women's gymnastics

>ukraine

no such thing

You're retarded.

If Yellowstone erupts, the entire world media is going to care a hell of a lot more about the massive disaster happening in American instead of some more failure in Brazil.

kek

To whom is it irrelevant if there is an attack? Don't you know that the media always covers their founders agenda before they cover what people should actually give a damn about?

You will see it for yourself if it happens.

Is this the final level of American Education?

You know retards that not every eruption is Mount Helen size? It could be small one, just anough to make one state shit their pants.

the fucking point is i think most or close to most people are aware that if yellowstone goes, we're all gonna fucking die

You must not realize how big Yellowstone is.

I don't know much about Yellowstone, Would Australia be affected if the volcano was to erupt?

Guys...

It might affect the worlds atmosphere. I'm not all that informed on it. But I do know Yellowstone is fuck huge. With a ton of lava below the whole park.
Is that a demonic pepe I see?

yes

this has to be the card

Through CERN

>No digits
Keep trying.

Smug ass demons

There we are.

I like how nobody ever posts the card called "screaming meme"

No, that would be wrong, or as the Japanese would say, wong.

The color is different and the place has many diverse people gathered together.

Could you elaborate a little?
I wasn't even a little spiritual aware at that time
I growed in past two years, but I am still pretty weak

Me Gusta is a real meme. Look at the video ISIS posted.

And I'm telling you to look in the card list for the game.

It dosnt matter how big its is, only how much pressure was build up.

If it is a hicup its not a big deal, and those hicups happen all the times to other vulcanos.

geez its like talking with religius fanatics, DOOOOM IS COMMING! no matter how small real threat is

If it's a hiccup as you put it, everything else is going with it. It's an active super volcano. The whole park is sitting on top a magma field.

MOMS GONNA FREAK

Yellowstone is several orders of magnitude larger than St Helens. I mean the caldera alone is literally the size of Yellowston national park. Even from the air it's hard to spot.

It doesn't have small eruptions. It has biblical sized eruptions that make the average world temperature drop by several degrees for years.

The North American continent would basically turn into one of the largest humanitarian crisis since WW2.

Russians are too busy having gay butt-sex to worry about that.

I'm ready.

>any organization with memes cannot be destroyed
Are we gods now Sup Forums?

>If it's a hiccup as you put it, everything else is going with it.

It dosnt work like that. It would take a erthquake to move earth so all pressure venting tunels collapse, then yes you would have and erruption, but it still isnt 100% sure to be anything big due to how much force landmas on top of that magma field could hold.

Its not so easy as your Discovery channel doomsayers say it is.

10 /10

Cern ritual connected to this somehow?

tomorrow attacks wil happen in rio

and russia will invade ukraine

Lol delete and try again

Also check em

it would cause a new ice age

we would literally all die

I was going to sa you must be rly stupid and uneducated, but than I saw your flag. Its hard to read a book with Somalian cock in your mouth.

>It doesn't have small eruptions. It has biblical sized eruptions that make the average world temperature drop by several degrees for years.
Like you know it didnt have? and it wont have?
You must be god.

It have a FUCKIN WATER COOLING SYSTEM BUILD IN YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER.

fake and gay

Actually the opposite is true, if magma pressure is released for some reason such as an earthquake (or a nuke hehe), the magma degasses violently like an uncorked bottle of champaigne.

Wew Lad

I would also bet there is a safe place for the most powerful people in this world.

>that make the average world temperature drop by several degrees for years
Tourists and kebab are less likely to come to my state, and there would be more of the world where I would be able to survive the temperatures.

I am 100% okay with this.

yes

Shit opinion, kill yourself.

Putin is anti-globalist, Hochol, it's why CNN shits on him.

Please, Ukis, try hiding your diaspora asses better.

kek

Prove it

tomorrow attacks wil happen in rio

and russia will invade ukraine

PLEASE KEK FOR THE SAKE OF HAPPENING

Prove it.

oke ffs lel

russia is is having a fucking massive militairy build-up along crimea border

and rio is rio ;-)

That's why they created Reddit...but the Internets have always belonged to the chans

icelandreview.com/news/2016/07/31/iceland-met-issues-report-katla-volcano
>Since mid-June, earthquake activity within the caldera of the ice-covered Katla volcano has increased above background levels. More than 100 shallow-seated earthquakes have been detected in Katla caldera since 1 June 2016, which is almost four times the monthly average compared to previous years. Earthquakes occurred mainly in bursts ranging from minutes to hours, often with 20 events or more. The two largest earthquakes since the unrest began occurred on 26 July at 03:42 and 03:50 UTC, respectively, both with a magnitude of Mw3.2.
>Around Katla we are not detecting signs of increased ground deformation or bursts of seismic tremor, which are both signals that might indicate movement of magma. We continue to monitor Katla closely and will issue updates on IMO‘s web-site if the situation intensifies. Our assessment is that the volcano is in a period of summertime unrest and it does not show signs of impending eruption, although we cannot rule-out a sudden escalation in seismicity in connection with a hazardous flood.

>7 hours ago
mtstandard.com/news/local/state-confirms-significant-fish-kill-in-yellowstone-river/article_d79d458f-c18f-5226-997c-9700e41bdb61.html
>Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks confirmed Friday a large scale fish kill involving mountain whitefish in the Yellowstone River, according to a news release.
Something unusual is in the water

It's time.

>Cultists
>Still wearing their college clothes under their robes
>fucking sneakers

God dammit, if you're gonna make a fake ass cult video, at least try to get the key details right.

Why is it always the filthy fucking Dutch that want suffering all around the world?

Look, I'm sorry you live in such a depressing shithole, but you could at least quietly drink yourself to death like the average Finn.

Wew this is what literally our country is talking about after coup some says Feto's man are going blew up Istanbul fault line if this happen we will be fucked up because it will couse something big like 99 eartquake en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_İzmit_earthquake
btw Every Gulenist who joined to coup had 1 dolar at their wallet

Yeah, there is something fishy on those deaths.

I know American s are retarded but this is taking poo to loo level retarded

>implying the media would still be functional in the event of Yellowstone

youtube.com/watch?v=B95nMPoIDJY

WE WUZ THURD WUURLDERS N SHEEIT

Is this real?

Yes, there will be a terrorist happening on Sunday, no, Yellowstone will be alright

The events set in motion will trigger the "war" between US and Russia/China which the later will win, they'll "defeat" the evil evil elites which rule the world which will be replaced by the new (((good guys))) which are pretty much the same old guys with a new hat, i thought we went through this already

They are running out of babushkas