Ocean's eight

Before I met Sup Forums , I never would have given this a second thought. Nowadays, this makes me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BK1GlyGdm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a good thing. It will follow the footsteps of the ghostbusters remake and empower women.

Ghostbusters tanked and this will too

Is Mindy Kaling an abo?

It makes me suspicious, is there really an agenda, or is Hollywood just being their usual shitty. Sandra Bullock is the only decent one one there.

Why must (((Hollywood))) woman-wash all these movies?

>Cate Blanchett
>Woman

KEK

Low caste Indian

Oh look another cistriarchy movie

Ocean's Leftovers.

She's the only remotely attractive one there.

>It makes me suspicious, is there really an agenda

Yes, to produce what women love to see.

How will this work?
Oceans worked because it was an all star cast of good and funny actors.
This is an all women cast of people I've never heard of.
Add to that that it's impossible for women to be funny and this movie is not looking good.
The only way I can see this working is if they turn this into an ironic self critique movie about men being replaced by women in movies.

I will never stop laughing at
>Awkwafina

>Sandra Bullock is the only decent one one there.

She's a race betraying single mom.

>a remake of a remake that had two sequels
STOP

I don't even care about the women thing compared to this
Why are 95% of movies nowadays uncreative rehash garbage?

It will tank not because its an all female cast but because oceans 11 had Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Matt Damon, Andy Garcia, Julia Roberts ALL Oscar nominees or winners.

Because they're trying to give women too much power while also getting men to hate them.

This kills the society.

Is that a real photo? Based is common expression in the US now? Or am I just being thick? How the mighty have fallen.

>Andy Garcia
Who?
But other than that so much this.
Not to mention most of the others were pretty well known too.

>Andy Garcia
Oh him. I never realized this was his name.

This

People watched Oceans because of the cast, also aren't the movies considered trash?

She will singlehandedly elevate the black race into something that is halfway decent. Somewhat. Well at least she tried. She's a goy, but it's not her fault.

Can it take place in a strip club and these ladies are trying to steal all the dollar bills?

They're gonna rape my childhood!

No, wait it'll suck balls like the other movies. Vote with you dollar, like Ghostbusters

>ocean's eight
>only seven women

That said, I predict this will do better than Ghostbusters. Hathaway, Blanchett, Bullock and Bonham Carter are all decent actresses in their own right. It's only consider Blanchett to be really good, but all of them can carry a role. Rihanna will probably drag people to theatres as well considering she has a decent amount of star power.

shes gorgeous

be serious

I wish I could steal your level of shitposting, it's inecruous.

IS THAT BELLATRIX LA STRANGE?

I may see it just for her performance.

American Media and culture is the cutting edge of warefare, converting in order to conquer. Legions of followers worldwide, obeying with their minds, hearts, and wallets.

Many people in the US, even common laborers, see thru the shit that the world eats up.

It's suppose to a shit fem movie, they don't care about the money loss. They got presses.

I try to imagine how pleasant music and cinema would be without the control mechanisms and cultural genocide.

I mean- durpaherpa-durrrrrp -

here we go again, another set of washed up actresses making a womans movie.

estimated losses?

BLACKED

>Awkwafina
> chinese american mother and korean father

This is almost as degenerate as coal burners

is this a real movie?

also, it's not true inclusion, they forgot the mexican, the arab, the troibriand islander, and the genderqueer AI bio-interface.

dravidian indians branch off from the same lineal lines as aborigines, and are their closest living relatives. their genetics are almost exactly the same, and to boot, the dravidians only improved by about 10 iq points.

audrey hepburn was only pretty because she was literally like 18 when she was cast for all her roles.

they used to even cast 16 year olds as adults.

but we live in bizarroland where a REAL pretty woman is in her 40's and anyone that hasn't undergone menopause is jailbait

I'm wondering about the mystery guest myself. Ocean movies have always been shit tier anyway, I hope they pick like a 'grande dame', but I can't really come up with any out of the top of my head.

I'm crossing my fingers for sasha grey.
If they put her in I will go see it.

How old are you? Do you know who is Tim Burton? Pls say you just dont know her from Harry Potter. Did you whatch FUCKIN FIGHT CLUB. FUCK YOU I AM FAKKIN TRIGGERED.

Why are all these wealthy white women collecting tiny Africans? Is this something labor agencies should be investigating?

Why is every woman but the first SO GOD DAMN UGLY!?

whatever her name is is actually pretty fucking old. she's under 7 layers of makeup.

I think they intentionally choose really strange looking asian women so as to not usurp the role of the white woman as the target of lust for all the 80 iq subhumans who watch the movie. just a theory. in asia they push women who look so different they might as well be a different race.

>Hathaway, Blanchett, Bullock and Bonham Carter are all decent actresses in their own right.
this, i'd bang the all of them too

don't give a fuck about Niganna or the random gook

probably wont even watch it when its free on TV

Is that Helen Mirren? Not a bad choice, but she's already been in some action movies, so the surprise effect would not be as big. Jamie Lee Curtis, Sharon Stone would be terrible. Maybe Sigourney Weaver, but the surprise effect would also be poor. Monica Bellucci? Nope. Julie Andrews would be nice and out of character. Or Cher.

Meryl Streep?

are they srs

Do they actually love to see it, or are they feminists with a dog in the fight who can't look past objectivity and want to "stick up for their gender"?

Same goes for the reverse on the men's side, but they probably stand a much higher chance of being somewhat objective about it.

Such diverse assortment and yet none of them is pure race.

>tfw you realise there are posters on here too young to remember Demolition Man who think Sandra Bullock is ugly

Creativity takes effort.

which makes me wonder: where are all the female jews in Hollywood. Maybe even jews are not immune to the natural order of things.

>Helena Bonham Carter

sold

Sandra Bullock speaks fluent German. You'd think /pol would be fully behind this movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=6BK1GlyGdm4

plus established brands make more money

she messed up a few articles
bonus points for the vernacular though

9/10

She's half German and lived there until she was twelve. I'd chalk it up to her being rusty.

>TFW she will never look at you in disgust as you chomp down a rat burger

Fluent German or German fluently? Learn how to english Brexit.

Wow wtf they put that fat ugly talentless hack in with the ensemble, that's shitty

Both are grammatically correct in English.

if i don't see eight pairs of titties during the movie, then i'll demand a refund.

Just being a dick ;-) .

The fuck kinda name is Awkwafina? She should just go by Nora Lum. I actually felt like looking her up when some publications were calling her Nora Lum.

>in asia they push women who look so different they might as well be a different race.

The attractive women who exist in Asia, don't really exist in the USA unless they're recent immigrants. Washington state (king county area.) and New York City are the only places in the USA that I've been to where the asian women actually look good.

Ironically, this Awkafina Nora gook actually is from NYC so perhaps your theory holds water because she's definitely not the best they could've gone with from the NYC. New York city Koreans look more like pic related.

They could've picked any random gook from NYC (like pic related.) but they choose the most average bitch they could find.

Fuck, forgot to post pic related. What NYC Koreans look like, they have bitches like that walking around in NYC but they chose Awkafina of all people.

I wouldn`t have watched it even before Sup Forums

guilt for being white and wealthy?
I could only assume that is why the majority of them pick black and poor babies from africa

>Sandra Bullock will never invite you into her apartment for virtual reality sex

Why even live?

i've always thought she was attractive in that milfy woman next door way

they choose not "ugly" asians, but asians with really extreme features. as if they chose the most BRITISH looking women with fucked up teeth and a small jaw to represent the white race.

also, the only chinese in this country until about 10 years ago came almost exclusively from southern china, who look as different from northern chinese as the difference etween spaniards and nordics

that is not a korean, that's a jap if I ever saw one

>Why are all these wealthy white women collecting tiny Africans?

bleeding-heart virtue signaling

what the hell?
are you me?

Young boys and women like Sandra Bullock for some reason. What is it about her?

I think it's her extreme features. she has a very masculine face like many supermodels do. kids tend to come to prefer more feminine faces as they get older

aquafina

I'm an oldfag so I can remember when she first came on the scene and she was hot as fuck.

I'm trying to come to terms with the fact Demolition Man was released in 1993. Feels old, man.

Well I mean if they want to keep making movies that'll cost them a bunch of money for a small but vocal minority, they're free to try.

I never understood her appeal. For a regular girl on the street she is great, but we have to compare her at the hollywood level where she's sort of average; to me anyway.

She's discreet. She never talks smack about anyone. I'd bed her, even if she was pushing seventy. Why not, she's a beautiful person.

This actually won't be that bad. Ghostbusters wasn't shit because it had women, it was shit because it had terrible comedians and actresses.

This, on the other hand, has Anne Hatheway, Cate Blanchett, Sandra Bullock and Helena Bonham Carter.

Ideally they would have dropped the chink or Rihanna for Emily Blunt, but overall it looks pretty good.

I think a lot of it's to do with personality as well which makes her more attractive. I can remember her being interviewed for shit like Speed and she came across as really funny, down to Earth and genuine and she never had a bad word to say about anyone. Just a really nice person.

WHY IS Sup Forums AGAINST THIS?

WHY DOES Sup Forums EVEN CARE?

How in the hell do these 'all female' film remakes, effect our society?

It DOESN'T!

THIS IS LITERALLY ASPIES

Why have an "all female" cast of an originally mixed gender movie?

You alright down there Aussie?

Wish the cast was a better... but it still can't worse than fucking ghostbusters. Maybe Rihanna will show some ass or something.

Looks like Mr. Burns in the Simpsons halloween episodes.

Bullock and Blanchet are hot, the rest should be recast.
HBC is okay though.

and the plot will be shit. so the only thing that might make the movie tolerable are the three above

Most sensible thing anyone has yet said in this weird thread full of teenagers.

You are being thick. This is a shoop.

my expectations concerning Hollywood movies are more or less zero
occasionally you get a good plot, most often it is just random flash-bang-flash-bang action scenes, retarded drama... but some average movies become tolerable when the female cast looks good enough

Blanchet could easily pass for a goddess, and Bullock also has extraordinary beauty

no male will go watch this movie and think "oh wow I bet the plot is superb", 99% will tolerate it if the actresses look good enough

Anyone heard of the Asian before?

just something about her
sometimes she just looks ok, others i just want to berry my dick so deep... blah blah king arthur

>leaving out Hathaway
come on man

I thought she is Jewish

and she looks weird tbqh

These days in all media there are ways to make more money than to make good quality media

For movies you invest money into a ton of sequels and remakes of established brands that all are bound to do well and rake in all the money

Opie here. Fuuuck, that's Cate Blanchett. I must not have been looking at this picture right. She's a loony bin allright, but I'd take here over Anne Hathaway any day of the week. Cate Blanchett has a classic Hollywood Starvibe. She's like Gary Oldman and conservatism come together into one glorious woman.

Is the antagonist going to be female as well? Probably not, so they can beat the patriarchy.

So we have:
>ugly Jewess looking woman
>weird abbo/arab
>a Swedish man
>a swamp rat with a car crash face
>greasy Rihanna
>pilled out redhead
>middle aged man face

can't wait to see it

And what the hell's wrong with Helena Bohnam Carter? Tough crowd, you lot.