I am a 26 y/o looking to move to Canada for one year, to live, and work. During this time...

I am a 26 y/o looking to move to Canada for one year, to live, and work. During this time, I plan on taking trips to various places in north america and then eventually return to Australia.

I have my masters in marketing management, i dont know how useful that'll be, but I just want to know how easy it is for an Australian to get a VISA to live in Canada.

If it means anything, I was born in Croatia and hold a Croatian citizen (EU).

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp
cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=177&top=17
cic.gc.ca/english/work/iec/eligibility.asp?country=au&cat=wh&#country_category_name
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IWantOut/

>/r/KillYourselfPlebbitor

How his fault it'll be a lot more useful than the retarded memes he'll get here instead of answers. Make yourself worse than reddit and that's your fault.

>boo hoo I'm a canuck
Go back there if its so much better. Or alternatively, kys.

Just fuck off, you're not as funny as you think you are.

Also if Canadians could chime in

What's it like living in Toronto?

Any areas which are recommended to look at for apartments?

>my reddit ass is on fire

You can't.

You can't just come and work here, job thief. Your only course of action to get work in Canada is to get a job offer then apply for a work visa. Which will allow you to stay between 6 and 48 months, depending on the visa.

You cannot come for visit/pleasure/experience and then decide to work. The only leeway you get is to be here for a student visa, going to university, and apply for residency work grant.

you basically get a worker VISA and then keep working up from there, that's all i can tel you
it would be easier if you were an aussie citizen, i imagine there's some preferential treatment with commonwealth realm citizens

I'm not making a joke. Fuck off plebbit cancer. What do you not understand?

cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp
See this

Toronto is a grey and boring industrial city. Go to Montreal instead.

I am an Australian citizen

Yeah if he's looking to work in Marketing he should definitely not go to Canadas marketing hub.

Retard, use your fucking German microbrain to think through things with logic instead of fucking memes 24/7.

then that would work in your favour id imagine, although you wont get any better information here than on our gov't website

A bit this but then again you're an Australian citizen so maybe that Commonwealth bullshit might be useful.

Also
>Toronto
Yeah,,, Just like the average North American big city, overcrowded, dirty, might be good for jobs but housing is extremely expensive. If you are able to find some shit in smaller cities (500k-1M) it might be better imo.

Yeah work in Toronto but live in the outsides of Toronto or at least away from downtown if you want to find a place that’s cheaper

Thanks!

You should all consider coming to Australia, I wish I could experience it as a foreigner

>Yeah,,, Just like the average North American big city, overcrowded, dirty, might be good for jobs but housing is extremely expensive. If you are able to find some shit in smaller cities (500k-1M) it might be better imo.

Yeah man he should go to like Barrie or something, haha, yeah bro that marketing job he wants to work will be great there. Maybe Kapuskasing? Hardcore industry up there.

OP this is the kind of retarded advice you get asking Sup Forums shit, they have no jobs, never worked in their life and are more worried about spouting memes than answering your questions with advice based off the shit you want to do.

if his job is in toronto he can always grab a 1 hour commute pham, real estate can be relatively cheap once you get an hour or so away
t. lived an hour NW of Toronto for about 19 years and commuted to brampton and later mississauga

The plan is essentially to go there, work for a year, come back with some experience on my resume and land a higher paying position. Make up some shit on the resume to increase my chances, etc. All while going to visit major American cities tourist style..

I'll probably save up $50k before I go

>If it means anything, I was born in Croatia and hold a Croatian citizen (EU).
it means that i have to fuck your mother diaspora faggot dont ever relate yourself to us again

Well he probably shouldn’t go live in Barrie but he could live in the outsides of Toronto and commute there for his job

It's okay faggot, I'm Serbian anyway and I fucking hate Croatians

Thanks for the EU passport though, cocksucker, feels good coming to your shit hole and having your women change my ashtray for me every 2 mins

You know you can take the GO from Barrie to Toronto in under an hour right?

Im not saying memes, Toronto is one of the worst cities there is here. Name one good thing a part from good jobs. Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, these are all way better choices.

Again, I work and go to University but even I am not stupid enough to get an apartment in Montreal as the same shitty flat I can get 30 minutes away from Montreal will cost me 350$ less. Please reread my post I did not say >muh shitskins leftards muzzies infesting Toronto. I just said it's really not the best to go live there out of all this huge country.

Aren't you a foreigner too? Why do you have a Croatian citizenship.

Came here at age 1, when Croatian army started ethnically cleansing all the Serbs from the country.

I am Australian in every sense

Ok but why would you want to send him to Barrie, it’s such a boring place to live in.

Lol I remember going to Kitchener once and they close everything by 6 pm, even the malls.

Don't listen to this retard. He has no clue.

Under current working-holiday agreements Australian citizens coming to Canada can apply for an OPEN, non-employer specific work permit for up to 24 months. You can just apply for it, then come to Canada on your savings and the apply for work there.

Thanks.

I hope everything works out for you user, we’re not as bad as you see here. We’re pretty welcoming in general.

Cool, I hope you don't chimp out about rapefugees like every Sup Forumstard

Don't go to fucking Toronto. It's basically Detroit with Pajeets.

Thank you.
I know, I have friends there, some of who I let stay at my house while they were here. Canadians are fantastic.

Those are not refugees. Refugees are Syrians. Everyone else is an economic, shitskin migrant. As a refugee myself, when I confront leftist autists here they literally have nothing to say to me.

That’s Brampton, you idiot

Just work at Lake Louise my sister did off and on for 10 years but now immigration to canada for australians has changed so I think it's tougher for us.

this is bullshit, the other day you were bragging that you are croatian and saying how much you love our country
then you realized we dont give a fuck about you and your australian bullshit so now you are "serb"

Oh look, can't even get his cities correct. Once again proving my point that idiots are too worried about memes than actual advice.

cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=177&top=17

Tell me which of these categories he falls under

Permanent residence applicants who have applied to an office in Canada,
Dependent family members of some permanent residence applicants,
Spouses and common-law partners of some workers and international students,
Refugees, refugee claimants, protected persons and their family members,
Some temporary resident permit holders, or
Some young workers participating in special programs.

Stop posting in this thread with your fucking worthless advice, you dumb kraut fuck.

>International Experience Canada (IEC) provides youth with the opportunity to travel and work in Canada.

>The type of work permit you get for Working Holiday is an open work permit.

>The Working Holiday category is designed for Australian citizens who intend to travel in Canada and who wish to find temporary paid employment to help pay for their trip (up to 24 months).

cic.gc.ca/english/work/iec/eligibility.asp?country=au&cat=wh&#country_category_name

I see the green card lottery Pajeets have arrived.

Btw, Croatian citizens are also eligible (for 12 months) and their age range extends to 35 years instead of just 30.

Fuck off cunt.

Why so many salty canucks?

Listen to the German poster, he knows what's up. Maybe apply to postings up north?
Hopefully you can make it to Canada.
>avoid big cities like Toronto
>enjoy parks in Ontario
>don’t be afraid to talk to people (we like Aussie accents)