I'm Japanese but I fucking hate japs what should I do?

I'm Japanese but I fucking hate japs what should I do?

kill yourself

Why

What's the point of the total exposure of your identity, fucking dangerous m8

kino uezs

literally kino.

Hello, Toshiki kun.
Are you alright?
You show your passport on the Internet...

Go to America. They are mutts so you wont stick out.

>kino
K I N O

Nice nigger lips and nose

show us yours too \º V º/

The guy is a famous twitterer. I guess op isn’t Mr.Kino. This is a sort of harassment or bullying.

He's notorious commie scum talking shit about Japan all the time just because he's middle aged manlet loser without any career.

why does he hate japan if he is japanese

you are asking that on Sup Forums full of self hating poster?

You have plenty of anti-American Americans yourself.

how is it dangerous?

You should stop hate and start loving.

lol manlet

> I'm Japanese but I fucking hate japs what should I do?
*I am a wh*Te subhuman/amerimutt LARPing as a japanese
FTFY

He was too retarded for a decent Japanese uni, so he cheated his way into Estonia.

You might fool your fellow crackers but you can't fool a KARA BOĞA, wh*Te subhuman. I got my eyes on you, pale chimp.

ГPУППA КPOBИ

How many times have you gotten the hammer?
Kinda curious to know, that is if you count them.

I don't count them but probably around 300-500

what have whites done to you?

Damn man.

Posting such information with this kinda "provocative" text usually turns out to be an identification of where he lives, work, which will in turn cause real harassment towards him. This kinda Internet troubles often happen in Japan. One of victims is still under harsh bullying which started 4 years ago

Nothing personal. It's just my BLACK(TÜRK) genes that makes me hate wh*Tes.

based

How can we Japanese solve weak sissy liberal's attentionwhoring problem?

”レイシスト帰れ!”
どこに帰るの?www
日本人なら日本に帰る?わからん。

Be proud of your big Asian balls.

Asian balls produce higher sperm counts than Caucasian balls. An Asian man can much more easily impregnate a woman with his fertile semen.

I'm quite sure not posting yourself in mongol boards would be a good start.

FPBP

To be fair, his reason to go to university in Estonia is because academic expenses are very cheap over there. The too high academic expenses have been a big social issue in our country and he has talked about that.

Haha

t.Gook

KINO

nagaizumi, mishima, hamamatsu, numazu

where at boy>?

Pretend you're of Korean descend. Then emigrate if possible.

Good answer. But, anyway, rumeni & gypsies ( what's the difference? ) will be kicked out of here starting in 4th march 2018.

K I N O
I
N
O

nice. very realistic. is that a movie

>be born in Japan
>hate Japan
>be Eesti

That's exactly what the OP is trying to accomplish by doing that. I wonder how he smuggled his passport scan in order to ruin this poor man life. There are usually laws to protect against that. Someone should delete this Japanese bully thread.

imagine being japanese. not only is your home country relegated to anime memes, half the fucking foreigners who come there are hopeless weebs with no interest in anything other than animu moeshit.

It'd be like if millions of foreign tourists came to the UK and ONLY were interested in doctor who. And we had to sit and listen to a bunch of chinks yammer on about this shit again and again because we were too scared it we didn't we'd be nuked again.

(((Liberal arts)))

What is your reason you hate japs

Just come Europe, we love diversity here.