So I finally just saw this for the first time, plus the animated shorts that they made with it too. I know, I know...

So I finally just saw this for the first time, plus the animated shorts that they made with it too. I know, I know, I'm late. But this movie was fucking based and easily one of the best DC animated originals ever made.

Can we get a Gods and Monsters thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2015/05/04/justice-league-gods-and-monsters-chronicles-announced-by-machinima-wb-and-dc-comics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

When's season 2 of Chronicles coming out?

It was indeed great.

However, don't expect anything like it for some time. It barely broke 2 million sales in the home video department and is the lowest performer of all the DCAU movies.

It's not.

Sometime this year, according to Bleeding Cool.

bleedingcool.com/2015/05/04/justice-league-gods-and-monsters-chronicles-announced-by-machinima-wb-and-dc-comics/

Though they haven't said shit about it since so it's probably been pushed back maybe?

Are we ever getting a straight up sequel movie?

You have got to be kidding me. It's easily one of the best animated movies they've made period.

>we will never see based Mexican Superman ever again

>we will never get to see more of my waifu Bekka
Christ. I feel like I loved her way more than I should have.

read the Gods & Monsters comics. They're great backstories

Also, I read somewhere that someone was working on something to expand this universe. Comics maybe. Sorry for being too vague but I can't remember.

Those two and Batman Kirk Langstrom were based.

Doing god's work user.
Well fucking done.

and I love you too random citizen.

Is this the best portrayal of an amoral Superman? Or at least one that is morally gray?

Yeah it was one of the better of the latest DC animated movies. Fucking every shared universe one is shit though.

JL War, Atlantis, Batman vs Robin, Teen Titans vs JL etc.

I would say so, but that's mostly because usually when they go for that, it seems really forced and/or really corny.

I wanted to know a few things

What happened to Bruce? Did his parents never die in this timeline?

Why didn't Jor-El and Lara already have their DNA in the machine? Jor-El was clearly planning this for a while. Why wait until the very last second?

Where is Diana? What stop her from leaving the island in this timeline?

Did this Harley go nuts even without the Joker?

Flashpoint was great though

Thank you based user. Lovin this, though it isn't my favorite art style i'll admit

Yeah, personally my favorite art out of all of these comics is the one for Superman

That being said Kirk langstrom batman is GOAT.

...oh shit, undead joker? Now that, that is GOAT, please tell me they didn't fuck this up.

Thats Joe Chill, the one who killed Bruce's parents. Thats not joker.

...ah right, well then, i'm a dumb-ass. I was thinking of that old movie with "have you danced with the devil in the pale moon light", and i jumped to conclusions. Truthfully i don't really know batman that well, i only ever see him peripherally. There are more of these you say? I shall have to look for them.

bump
diggin storytime

Thanks mang

uh
so did he kill him or not

And here comes El superman.

Well based on the copious amounts of blood, i'm going to say yes, he killed him. We see him turning back, and then we see him going to leave again with the bloody body left behind.

He's more like a cocky Black Adam, honestly. He's a dick who's way too comfortable with using force to get things done his way, but he's not evil in that he doesn't enjoy suffering like a real villain would.

oh fuck,this isn't going to end well. I hope he doesn't pop his head off when he hugs him

It's right after he said "you could never hurt me". So either that was just blood from Kirks hands, or they poorly conveyed that Kirk killed him.