Sylvanas is now a Horde Warchief.
Is Blizzard going full feminism?
>youtube.com/watch?v=vX8BiEI5c6c
Thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XQSmlGgJcFM?t=154
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself retard

What's wrong with having an evil leader for the Horde instead of dindu nuffin orcs?

Unless Blizzard is "redeeming" Sylvannas, I don't play wow anymore.

Wtf Vojin just became Warchief...

I don't play either.Just saw Cinematic in recommended.

I remember when I was a teenager and used to play this shit back during TBC....

This game has always been pro left, pro feminism etc.

I know people that still hang on to it and its literally turned into safe space the game at this point, everyone is sitting in their own personal instance known as a "garrison" (that looks just like everyone else's) with access to everything they could ever want so that they never need to worry about people competing over mine nodes, kills being a general pain in the arse or getting ganked, I heard they even took out the raiding elements too.

Anyway the game seems to have always had a leftist agenda, its literally brain washed a whole generation of people. I play starcraft occassionally and I'm constantly getting updates from the people I used to play it with trying to drag me back in, telling me how good the game is now, in over watch they're all SJW types now you ask people to do anything or say anything negative and you get some tumblrina type response.

Most games are like this even the Witcher thats praised as being red pilled as fuck had some feminist undertones.

Gaming has gone full feminism, it had ages ago, perhaps always had been what with tomb raider back in the day.

Queen Bitch of the Universe: Fantasy Version being in charge of people is nothing new.

sylvanas is evil?

depends what server you are on desu, I played during vanilla/bc and recently came back (yes its ultra casual now but if you only want to pvp who cares)

i rolled on the most populated pvp server and trade chat is constantly spammed with TRUMP 2016 and if you post "whos voting hilliary?" you get a storm of shitposting and triggered kids

and to the OP yeah sylvanas is a shit choice but i don't think it has anything to do with "gurl powa" I rather them finally do something with a forsaken instead of using them as goofball npcs

He dead bro

>sylvanas is evil?
She's inhuman and undead

Fuck it makes me want to play again. That with the return of illidan and demon hunter class.

No, Dark Lady is just realistic. Cucks call it being evil.
Wasted trips. She has more character than most of the Hord leaders. Only Lothar is on same level.

>Blizzard going full feminism?
No, they are not, because Sylvanas is in reality a transsexual man, therefore no values were lost, desu

>he still plays wow after wotlk
>he's still a retailcuck

I'm 90% sure that making Sylvanas warchief is just waifu baiting and nothing else.

this

Horde became too soft and sissy and the Forsaken are based

They still bring out expansions for this game?

Have they even overhauled the graphics at all?

>Have they even overhauled the graphics at all?
yes but they somehow managed to make them even worse

Trump was is and forever will be a honeypot. Hes a Hillary plant for fucks sake he successfully divided the republican voter base.

Perhaps the SJW levels are way higher on the EU servers the one I played on did have a high proportion of swedes that took over so....

All the same video games in general are pro women.

I struggle to think of one game that has a story line and hasnt got a strong female lead.

Maybe the COD series but I don't play that shit.

Battlefield, Metal Gear Solid, FarCry 3, Max Payne 3, Mortal Kombat, Dead or Alive I could keep listing games that have the stereotypical strong female soldier type for a while but I'm sure you get the point.

Name me 3 game franchise that truly doesn't have a "strong independent female that makes the guys look dumb and feeble" stereotype character.

The game has been in a slog storyline wise, they basically just killed all the current leaders of both factions.

Sylvanas, being established since WC3, has a strong presence in the lore and her being warchief feels more like fan service in the right way. Maybe setting her up for something more who knows.

She's like Cersei, the only one that 'fits' the roll of king because there were no other options the audience would accept willingly. People have been wanting Sylvanas for warchief for a long time.

I do miss Garrosh though, he may have been warmongering, but at least he felt like what the horde should be. Vol'jin was basically a placement holder, his only purpose was to have a decent death scene.

>Wasted trips.
Nigga normally your country's based but you dropped the ball here

that image
100% pure keks

>thoughts
Fuck yeah. Horde going full nazi now. Kill the humans race war now!

What makes it even better is a pacifist cuck leads the alliance now.

>popular character becomes more important

wow so crazy

she's been the de facto leader against the scourge since war3 (RELEASED 13 YEARS AGO)

fuck off with your tinfoil hat bullshit

there's more blatant feminism and minority pushing in every single other shit you see every day

thread is shit

Good.

Sylvanus, Garrosh (before they did a 180 to make him da bad guy), and Green Jesus are the only worthy ones of the title.

people still care about wow?

shit skins going full nazi on the alliance of the old world led by a blue eyed blond prophesized holy king?
Yes, that's gonna happen..

finally
sylvanas was fucking based and a qt3.14
also cool backstory

Let's talk the politics of Warcraft. They're literally their Syrian refugees.

Glad Sylvanas was chosen as warchief. She may not be blood-thirsty but she's definitely a formidable opponent for the alliance to deal with while The Burning Legion makes it's return. It's RUvsUS in Azeroth (which spoilers:We find out is a sleeping god(Trump) we gonna fucking summon to clear the demons

Also fuck you Vol'jin (Who became WoW's version of Trudeau) for dying like a bitch to a random "demon" (IRL spoilers just you watch)

should have been clear with the womyn power dwarven short story

>I'm 90% sure that making Sylvanas warchief is just waifu baiting and nothing else.
She's not really waifu material if she's not sexualized. They changed her so her belly isn't exposed anymore. Her pants are also unsexy - too much armor plating.

And you know that in this universe, armor doesn't really matter, considering that Garrosh was half naked. Sylvanas wearing bikini armor shouldn't be an issue, unless it's femshits getting butthurt.

Also, her behavior is femshit-like, making her undesirable as a waifu. She's not even the tsundere kind. She's just a super king kamehameha biatch. She's nothing like Tyrande, Jaina (before Metzen set her up to be a potential bad guy).

So yes, this is a femshit push. Making Legions tank will teach (((Blizzard))) to fuck off with that femshit shit.

>not leaving wow after cata
>still playing after the complete downhill
But to be honest here,Sylvanas is actually a good character.

Thrall was a good leader but a big hippie.
Garrosh was awful designed but atleast he wanted war.

why isn't the troll leader warchief

youtu.be/XQSmlGgJcFM?t=154

>Green Jesus are the only worthy ones of the title

Bitch Boy Thrall is useless now

He was and he dead now.

>why isn't the troll leader warchief

Got stabbed by some random demon

>Can only be waifu material if she is overly sexualised
Pls fuck off. I want my waifu to be pure, not some slut running around in a bikini.

what is spirit healer

It won't tank though, the game SHOULD of tanked back around the time of WOTLK when games like Age of Conan and rift existed as true competition and soak up its player base but they managed to weather the storm of MMO's that tried to kill wow and now its got the monopoly on subscription based MMO's.

Until WOW dies the western MMO genre won't truly exist as these F2P Korean style ports are totally different and more or less release day cash grabs that last about a week.

As a result WOW won't die till Blizzard decides to kill it.

I'm just waiting for the comfy legacy servers

>still playing retail WoW
I always post this every time WoW is mentioned on here.

Pvp in that game died in 2007, and pve died late 2008. Stop paying these cock suckers money for this shit.

wtf I hate demons now

>Not playing Overwatch, the premier new Esport from Blizzard

It's literally the best game ever, so hype for the competitive scene to take off!

No one else is going to buy and play WOW anymore so they are aimming for the SJWs.

WOW has been dead for YEAR AND YEARS.

>video games
>past age 15

>bikinis makes you a whore
Relax mohammed

maybe I'm just spoiled by 1.6 but the movement feels clunky and just awful
I can't play that game

Fairly sure they will never happen and if they do they'll still come with bullshit like the LFG systems maybe even garrisons and the like.

They honestly shouldn't have added level increases with the expansions as it in effect killed all the old wow content, they could of just made it so you did the quests for the reputation and what not to acquire the "attunement" for the dungeons and raids but not the exp and in turn expanded on the amount of content instead of reducing it every year.

Well she is the last original horde leader so I don't see why she wouldn't be made warchief with vol'jin dying.

you actually convinced me, wtf

i forgot about the whole "sylvanas wardrobe change"

fucking niggers at blizzard catering to trigglypuffs

fucking feminists are so double faced

some of them will behave like whores, completely naked protesting at political parades trying to trigger Putin

others will scream and cry for censorship in games because some female character "is showing too much"

females are retarded

RETARDED

no, shes the only red pilled leader in WoW apart from Garrosh but he dead.

After Sylvanas was killed by (Deathknight) Arthas, she became a vassal of him and thus a part of the Horde.

Think he was being sarcastic, fairly sure no "e-sporters" give a fuck about overwatch anymore and is slowly returning to lol, cs or whatever else they delude themselves into thinking will make them "millionaire e sport personas".

I thought blizzard admitted garrisons were a mistake
and they even considered pristine servers, without the dungeon finders and the other crap, as an alternative the legacy servers

Hold on a fucking second, what happened to Thrall?!?!

They'd be totally fine with a big fat Garona style orc in BDSM dominatrix leather with fat folds an the like, double-y so if that person becomes some queen of a male hero with a 6 pack ab wealth and martial strenth.

They hold such pitiful self esteem problems that they literally evaluate themselves against video games characters and deem themselves as "less" than some CGI fantasy character, they do this all whilst being hypocritical.

>Sylvanas wearing bikini armor shouldn't be an issue, unless it's femshits getting butthurt.

There was this one thing Metzen stated in an Interview, where he was asked why they canged Sylv's clothes.
According to him, it was his daughter who asked him "Why is Sylvanas walking around with her tummy out in the open"; and thus they changed that.

wasn't voljin the leader? Or did he die?

He became what Medivh was in WC3.

There's been three Warcheifs since Thrall

He's too busy being a degenerate hippy

But WOTLK PVP was good

This. I would argue that Sylvannas would have been a better option from the get go but all the other horde leaders were faggots. Sylvannas is above and beyond the best option for warchief, feminism or not. Fuck the trolls and tauren hippy fags

I quit WoW when that change happened. I do not wish to support such forced feminism and diversity.

I am surprised that the vanilla bikini plate armors are still in the game.

Is there a site were I can read up on the WoW story? I stopped playing during the first expansion but always loved the story.

she wants the BOC (big orc cock)

wasnt the story only good until arthas death?

I just can't keep up anymore. I haven't played any WoW after vanilla, but I did make an effort to keep up with the lore a little for nostalgia sake and it all got too much after WotLK.

>According to him, it was his daughter who asked him
Fuck what his daughter thinks. Does he want to get paid or not? Objectification and sexualization is where the money's at. Memewatch is proof of that.

Look up Nobbel on YT.

Dude, he gave up being War chief after WotLK, he went to improve his shaman powers, became the Earth Warder and helped the Dragons kill Deathwing. They made Garrosh Warchief, but nobody in the Horde liked him, so they overthrew him and made Vol'jin leader, who now just died. He made Sylvanus Warchief because the spirits told him to.

DAILY REMINDER THAT GRAND MARSHAL OTHMAR GARITHOS DID NOTHING WRONG

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT Vol'jin was the best god damn sub human sjw niggers

Naw, there was always good side storys and it is just interesting to see what has become of this world, because warcraft 1 was one of my first games I played.

Thanks but will wait/look for text since its way faster. But I'll look into it.

>Fuck what his daughter thinks. Does he want to get paid or not? Objectification and sexualization is where the money's at. Memewatch is proof of that.

Apparently, he seems to care what his daughter thinks about it, which is stupid because in reality, she doesn't care. Just seems like a complete bullshit excuse on Metzens part.

Also, Baine deserved warchief way more then her

It should've been the blood elf dude but she is a fine pick as well. The troll was so useless that people could give less of a fuck if he died.

Jesus, I just realized I didn't even know about like 4 expansions. Why is Blizzard churning them out so frequently?

daily reminder

WoW died after lich king

You can just read the books if you want to read, there is a bunch of sites with lore too, shouldn't be too hard to find with google.
I just prefer having a podcast like thing to listen to when doing other shit.

Blizzard already butchered Blizzard's legacy a long time ago.
it no longer matters.

They're keeping roughly the same 2 year plan as they did since the start. WoW's been out for a while, my dude. Activision is also a big reason as to why the quality is deteriorating with WoW.

>2016.
>Still playing wow.
Why havent you fags killed yourselves yet?

True they said that.

Its no mistake on their part however! They marketed that expansion to the old TBC/WOTLK players and then received a shit tonne of negative feedback from them after they bought into its "old wow is back" hype.

The people that played during that panda crap enjoyed it and they'll enjoy the next few too.

Whilst what you stated is true, they did indeed admit this, its more bullshit, it is entirely by design that they would admit a mistake so they can double dip on the "old wow is back" marketing BS that sold the WoD expansion to the old school players.

Then this time next month people will be bitching about how Legion is nothing like old wow how they game is garbage. All the while Blizzard will be laughing at the sales figures.

I have read the books (ok all up until 2014) but I don't get really what the WoW story was after Wotlk. So a lot of the lore is missing.

>I just prefer having a podcast like thing to listen to when doing other shit.

Kek, I do it the other way around. Read the story and watch a show/movie on the 2nd monitor.

wtf I hate sylvanas now
Now I'm #menforGenn #hotknot

well I just liked the arthas part, this shit makes no sense without him

Will Anduin become the aryan savior that azeroth deserves?

Garrosh was best warchief. He literally did nothing wrong.

Thrall made him leader even though he wasnt ready for it. He begged him not to make him the leader.

The Night Elves cut trade after the Wrathgate incident, and he only invaded because his people were dying.

He only fought Cairne because he blamed Garrosh for sending assassins after him.

Vol'jin didn't advise him on anything. Sylvanas is a fucking whore who Arthas should have just fucked and chucked. She was raising undead the way he was, and when Garrosh called her out people got mad at him!

Thrall was out saving the world and shit but he didn't give a damn about a smooth transition.

He also fucking cheated in the duel to the death. He had his armor and his fucking hammer with him. Against the rules.

Fuck Thrall, dishonorable piece of shit. And fuck Sylvanas, zombie slut. Garrosh was and will be the best warchief pf all time.

LOK'TAR OGAR

I HAVE NO TIME FOR GAYS

>non-orcs being Warchiefs of the Horde

>former general
>leader of the undead

shes qualified

>Thrall abandoned the Horde
>Garrosh was alright
>Vol'jin was utter trash who did nothing
>Blood elf leaders are Sylvanas' fuccboi
>Goblin is a (((goblin))))
>Tauren leader is a literal who
>Sylvanas is the worthwhile leader left

Has nothing to do with feminism

It's a fantasy game. Fairy elf women can be leaders if the writers want. No one in the entire world is going to be "well, if a female undead elf can lead an army of orcs, tauren, goblins, trolls, and undead, then that means women must be just as strong as me in real life!"

Oh Gee I wonder why....

It's casual if pleb around in lfr and normal. Go raid mythic in Legion.

yeah.......sure has a lot to do with feminism lol

here she is, covered in a burka

World pvp, which seemed to stop in BC, and old AV were the only times pvp were good.