What is wrong with Swedes

Your country, and do you think Sweden should pay reporations or at least apologize and condemn for the economical exploitation and the inhumane and racist treatment of the Finns throughout history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FC1e1BINTTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we deserved it

No
We finnics are the ultimate cucks who don't even speak our language
t. Mari-El

hari soppa :-DDDD

Mari are garbage tier. Mordvins and Udmurts are Finns best friends in the Volga.

agreed
russians should pay reporations to us too for the same reasons

Stop genociding our people.

They weren't even Swedes to begin with :^)

КOCOBO JE CPБИJA!
IISRAYIYL HI FILASTIN!
NORTHERN IRELAND IS IRELAND!
ΜΑΚΕΔΌΝΙΑ ΓΗ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ!
FINLAND

ÄR

SVERIGE!

this

bump

>pirana je slovenija

no redemption

thats right, pay up sweden

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY!11!!

Sweden aiding Finns during WW2, 1942

tfw more than 10 000 Swedes broke the law to go and fight for Finland and Finns still whine about "us not helping them" during the war

tfw denmark and norway whine about us not coming to their aid while all they've ever done is try to kill us

Sweden aiding Finns during the Finnish war, 1808

yes
our Turanic brothers must be saved from the wh*Toids

Why are pretty much all brits cuckposters? Is it that DARK British humor?

I'm a Turk not a br*Toid

never heard anyone say that

I believe you

Im not memeing senpai im azeri/turk

It's funny to see swedes trying to exaggerate their role in the finnish wars due to feeling shame of having such a coward goverment and not having any ww2 history other than jewery, brother nation my ass, also, swedes were mostly in non combatant roles and in the norther front where less action was happening. Swedes always have to get their voice in.

Like I said I belive you. I've been to Britain and what I saw, well..let's just say I wouldn't go back

sweden will soon be a BLACK colony too inshallah

Stop lying just because you hate Swedes so much.

"By the end of the war, the Volunteer Corps was composed of 8,260 Swedes, plus 725 Norwegians, and 600 Danes.[1] They demonstrated a strong Nordic unity that was symbolized in their "four brother hands" insignia which represented Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark."

Even Mannerheim himself was of Swedish German descent. That part about non-combatant roles is bullshit and it's just sad that you lie like that.

hmmmm...

don't be a twat and an idiot at the same time

Not him, but I don’t see how you of all countries can speak disparagingly and act like you were shocked at high levels of sh*tskin immigration being a Swede yourself.

we dont whine about you not helping, we whine about you helping the germans invade us

me on the left

>we dont whine about you not helping, we whine about you helping the germans invade us

I'd love to take credit, but they're doing it themselves.

Rings hollow when swedish goverment basically showed the middle finger. Illegal to help Finland ,lmao.

>even Mannerheim himself was of Swedish German descent.

Again with the swedish stolen valor, typical.

I don't give two shits about mannerheim but the Swedes who died for Finland should be shown proper respect, I doubt you're even Finnish in the first place. Probably burger on a proxy

>Madsen

Must be nice, to get rich during and after ww2 and still claim all the honor, can't let the finns have anything. Fuck all the cuck finns.

>Swedes who died for Finland should be shown proper respect
This is true, even though I don't like sw*des either. They were ready to pay the ultimate price to fight for this cunt's freedom. Something I wouldn't even consider if sweden was attacked some day.

t. not same fingol

god you're worse than paddies

>cuck
älä nyt jumalauta nöyryytä ittees enempää

It's not about giving swedes "proper respect", it's the same old "finns couldn't have done _____ without swedes" self serving arrogant attitude masked as compassion. Whore.

Danmark du är min bästa vän

Actually there's a big similarity between Irishmen and Finns. The Anglos cucked the Irish and had a huge empire, now the anglos are getting invaded by shitskin and the Irish hate the anglos. The Swedes cucked the Finns and had a pretty big empire, now the Swedes are getting invaded by shitskins and the Finns hate the Swedes.

k

And? doesn't say anything about their role in the war, try again.

Take away the reaction images and you have nothing.

"pls like me"

Tunteella kirjoitetut isäm-maa vuodatukset ovat kyllä pahinta myötissettiä ikinä.

t. homma hopo

Swedes, be humble. We run the "thangs" around here.

Asia kunnossa

"The Swedish volunteers were in the front lines in the northern Salla area starting from February 28, 1940. "

"There were also 25 aircraft that served in the Swedish Voluntary Air Force, F19. Swedish volunteers also defended Turku in an anti-aircraft battery."

Organization[edit]
Swedish Volunteer Corps - Svenska Frivilligkåren

I. stridsgruppen (Lieutenant-Colonel Magnus Dyrssen†, Captain Carl C:son Bonde, Lieutenant-Colonel Carl-Oscar Agell)
1. skyttekompaniet
2. skyttekompaniet
3. skyttekompaniet
4. jägarkompaniet
5. tunga kompaniet
1. batteriet
1. plogplutonen
1. signalplutonen
II. stridsgruppen (Lieutenant-Colonel Viking Tamm)
1. skyttekompaniet
2. skyttekompaniet
3. skyttekompaniet
4. jägarkompaniet
5. tunga kompaniet
2. batteriet
2. plogplutonen
2. signalplutonen
III. stridsgruppen (Lieutenant-Colonel Martin Ekström)
1. skyttekompaniet
2. skyttekompaniet
3. skyttekompaniet
4. jägarkompaniet
5. tunga kompaniet
3. batteriet
3. plogplutonen
3. signalplutonen
Other units:
1. pansarvärnsplutonen
2. pansarvärnsplutonen
Luftvärnskompaniet
Ingenjörkompaniet
16. självständiga jägarkompaniet
(17. självständiga jägarkompaniet)
Intendenturkompaniet
Vägkompaniet
1. bilkompaniet
2. bilkompaniet
Anspannskompaniet
1. sjukvårdsplutonen
2. sjukvårdsplutonen
Hästambulans
Ambulans
F 19
Weapons[edit]
7.5 cm Guns M/02
40mm Anti Aircraft Guns M/36
7.5 cm Anti Aircraft guns
20mm Automatic Cannons
3.7 cm Anti Tank guns M/38
8 cm Mortars M/29
13mm Anti Tank Rifles
Vehicles[edit]
83 Motorcycles
83 Cars
350 Trucks
13 Tractors

>0 nuclear weapons
Thanks a lot, Per-Göran!

Damn pretty cool. My grandfather on my mom's side fought in the winter war in the Volunteer Corps but he never spoke about the war.

Look at the map, Salla is in northern Finland where fuck all happened, just like i said. Not everything has to be about sweden ffs.

Because he didn't do shit.

That wasn't the only place they were stationed at though. They fought on the front lines in different places. Are you implying Salla would have been a frontline if it had zero strategic importance?

Ungrateful fucking asian nigger

I don't know about that man...I think they actually killed quite a few russians. They had some top quality commanders from what I understand.

Kek, stop acting like sw*Doids had any importance or significant impact in that war.

>front line
>Front line refers to the forward-most forces on a battlefield.

They could have thrown potatoes at russian reindeer farmers and it would have been a "front line". It was always about mannerheim line.

What is enough for swedes?

Let this be a lesson to all finns still sitting on a fence, it's always all about swedes.

>why, yes finrand iz and wuz kangz and winter war wuz fought by neckberd autists just rike me

shamefur dispray

I doubt it was russian reindeer farmers that killed many of them

me in the middle

What are you even talking about? embarrassing.

>swedes wanted to slave this

>genociding

My family stopped speaking Swedish by choice

This. Also it's not "your people"
They are Finns.

>DNA study in 2008 showed no significant differences between the Swedish- speakers in the Ostrobothnia region of Finland (where 40% of all Swedish speakers in Finland live) and the adjacent Finnish-speaking populations.

>defended Turku
that shithole is not worth it

That's some fine memeing that picture

"Boohoo, wartime arrangements happened"

Being enslaved builds character that's why blacks are uh

These all should have future part included like in this pic related.

And Norway ?

Then go learn it like the tatars and chuvash do theirs. Nobody in Russia is discouraging from learning your language.

really makes you think

Norway can become a vassal if they pay tribute

LIES

this niggers the russian rapebaby

Finland
No

>open thread
Ah yes swedish/finnish autism
*closes thread*

I like those pictures, a bit mean maybe but the back and forth is nice.

come back

We have more immigrants from Finland than any other country... Why don't they return? They can recieve help to make Finland as good as Sweden.

Finland might be better off in some ways, like criminality? Correct me if I am wrong.

We are

yes, yes.... "immigrants"..
I'm sure they mean no harm

Yes... Maybe it's easier to rob someone you think owes you something...

Why was Sweden neutral

youtube.com/watch?v=FC1e1BINTTM

Also what about this wierd new law of yours thats about consent?

Can you explain this to me? Hyperfeminism seems very ant feminist because it assumes women are weak and can't stand up for themselves.

We helped them AFTER you were invaded

And some other things