This is how you cuck Muhammad! West BTFO!

Muslim organisations demand complete ban on beef exports from India

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Muslim-organisations-demand-complete-ban-on-beef-exports-from-India/articleshow/53658625.cms

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gomutra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Rebellion_of_1857#Tallow_and_lard-greased_cartridges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never tried injun beef but I imagine it's a lot better than factory farmed beef because they worship the cows like gods and serve them.

Is there anything dumber or more destructive in the world than third world religions?
If they're not genociding each other over the way to pray or taking knives to children's naughty parts, then they're lynching people over fucking cows and rumors.

Holy Cow is just an excuse to kill muslims legally here. The plan is stupid but it works.

Why not just genocide them in general and force them to cross border into Pakistan?

>Be in land with muslims
>Don't like muslims
>Start eating cow shit to keep them away
>It works
>Keep eating cow shit
Indian intellectuals.

To avoid UN Sanctions.

No one eats cow shit. Kek.

>It works

What else do you need?

The only people who would be my friends in school were indians you cant fool me

Is this for reals? India is such a disgusing shithole.

Its for burning, not eating Idiot.

Don't be intolerant maybe exriment is good

Is that supposed to be fragrance or something?

>Work making curry all day
>can't wait to come home to the wonderfull smell of burning shit
Lovley

Still terrible. Only slightly better than Africa.

>demand
fuck outta here

didnt that ginger kid put up stickers of "sharia controlled zone" somewhere britain and the n got arrested?

people should stop being scared of sending these backwards fucks where they came from with their bullshit
you dont like our country? well too fucking bad, we arent changing it to your liking, either you adapt or take your religion of peace back to the desert

too bad it doesnt seem to work that way nowadays

What the fuck do they use that for?
I understand maybe they use cow shit for manure but what the fuck do they use urine for?

"Medicine"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gomutra

Well, whatever works I guess. You guys should team up with the Buddhists and remove them together.

Ps. Sorry for bully you just make it so easy

Both dung cakes and cow pee are used in specific rituals to gain specific things. Those are like ingredients for magic spells.

No, fuel for a fire.

>Condemning attacks by cow vigilantes
What?

I hope you're smart enough to not believe in that bullshit, user. That shit is fucking disgusting.

I had my atheist phase. And never practiced any ritual involving cow dung or cow pee but I have tested some Hindu rituals and they work better than just praying.

>Both dung cakes and cow pee are used in specific rituals to gain specific things. Those are like ingredients for magic spells.

??

Cow vigilantes is the name given by media to those who kill muslims for possessing beef.

Hinduism has rituals like voodoo.

>drop beef in mailbox of muzzies
>let vigilantes know
>self-cleanse

>If they're not genociding each other over the way to pray or taking knives to children's naughty parts, then they're lynching people over fucking cows and rumors.

Mudslimes aren't people.

Of course getting help from the devil is more effective than talking to a statue, but no magic ritual is more effective than praying to God.

That's actually what's happening here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Rebellion_of_1857#Tallow_and_lard-greased_cartridges

user that's cow shit. Learn your shit.

>Hindu cow protection squads

my sides

>poodoo