ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

>1st derivative of the Trump graph is positive
>1st derivative of the Clinton graph is negative

COME TOGETHER

WORN OUT PLACES

German posters are rarely the good guys.

What is real restate?

>He's trying to use mathematics to explain social phenomena

Yuk it up bogan

WORN OUT FACES

AND I FIND IT KINDA FUNNY

What's with the rollercoaster? Do burgers change opinion every day? How is it possible?

TOGETHER AS ONE

Yes we don't it's great even though it sucks I'm with her to make America great again and feel the berning Johnson.

>every time Trump dips he comes back more popular than before
>he's rising again
Watch out Shillary Artillery

Yes, we change our opinions based facts, evidence, and events.

I FIND IT KINDA FUNNY
I FIND IT KINDA SAD

HILLARY IS A CROOK BUT TRUMP IS LOSING BAD
At which point in the graph? Also what formula did you use?

>has previously dipped even further and came back

Reminder that trump has been using a technique known as "rise and fall" to keep his base energized so they get out the vote in November.

Trump periodically allows his numbers to tie or go slightly above Hillary, just to "check in" and make sure he can surpass him whenever needed. Then he floods the media with a massive stream of stupid nontroversies, all at the same time.
> Muh Melania nudes
> Muh crying baby at the rally
> Muh Obama created Isis
> Muh I always wanted a Purple Heart, but it's easier to get one this way
> Muh "Manafort reports campaign is in shambles"
Completely saturating the media in negative trump stories, and dropping his numbers below Clinton. Keep in mind however that none of these stories have any hard substance whatsoever, meaning anyone on the fence is still open to moving back to trump at a later date, but they are just momentarily swayed by the media.

If you look at the photo on OP pic, you can plainly see three or four iterations of rise and fall taking place. Through all of history, PEOPLE LIKE THE UNDERDOG. By artificially making himself the underdog, Trump has created a perfect recipe for a "comeback kid" type scenario.

Nate silver, the pundits, and idiots like Bill Krystol are utterly clueless.

Expect a final rise around the time of the first debate. After which he will remain firmly in the lead until Election Day.

Screen cap this post.

FOUR DIMENSIONAL CHESS

That's bullshit but I believe it

>facts, evidence and events are regularly causing americans to fundamentally reassess two 70-year-old candidates
facts, evidence and events are regularly causing americans to fundamentally reassess two candidates who have lived in the public eye for decades
>facts, evidence and events are regularly causing americans to fundamentally reassess two candidates who have been under close media scrutiny every day of the past year
>facts, evidence and events
wew

I think Indonesia-with-a-stain is right.

Yes, not every american knows everything about every candidate. Sup Forums is already learning that Donald is an idiot, and Hillary is actually a really good candidate despite her corruption (kinda like Putin)

hahahahahaha good one

Hey , right? This was one crazy ass election.

where do you found this pasta?

RISING UP, BACK ON THE STREET

DID MY TIME, TOOK MY CHANCES

On one of my earlier threads about trumpcoins losing in the polls. I got another one about longroom too

>Trump's recovering
>a-all a-around m-me a-are f-famliair faces r-right g-guys :^).

WENT THE DISTANCE. NOW I'M BACK ON MY FEET. JUST A MAN AND HIS WILL TO SURVIVE.

A member of Donald Trump's campaign staff came on two days ago and revealed their two-phase plan

>Phase 1
Enter sleeping monster mode. Hold rallies until the debates. The MSM will give him negative coverage but this will ultimately bite them. People are losing confidence and the debates will serve to discredit MSM

>Phase 2
Debate and ad campaign. Trump performs in a manner that people don't expect from him. This is easy to do as people will watch the debates with low expectations of him. Provided the debate go well, he will gain his voter base back. Post-debate the Trump campaign will buy out advertising slots and continue with rallies. The Clinton campaign isn't even campaigning right now.

The expectation is to win everything Romney won + OH + PA + FL.

Pic related - user from Donald Trump's campaign

you're a real funny dude...