Has anyone else seen The Greatest Story Never Told? I have...

Has anyone else seen The Greatest Story Never Told? I have. I expected that this movie would change my entire view on Hitler and the nazis.

But it didnt. This story didnt tell anything new about Adolf, it did nothing but suppressed every negative aspect of the nazi regime and emphasized the positive ones.

What do you think, Sup Forumsacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/2fyg5n/hitler_fixed_the_german_economy_is_this_a_common/
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/1ao282/wednesday_ama_holocaust_panel/
hdot.org/en/learning/myth-fact.html#auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=l85RvOvtMsw
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/History/polandbetrayal.htm
jane-griffiths-my-book.blogspot.com/2013/03/march-1939-british-guarantee-to-poland.html
archive.org/details/PolishAtrocitiesAgainstTheGermanMinorityInPoland
youtu.be/BxWeGt1L2F8
youtu.be/qkQ6J5F01Do
youtu.be/RoDT8VWdZuU
youtu.be/TsOouDLL_EA
youtu.be/LwAYgjG6SkM
youtu.be/P2bCCHKzDEQ
youtu.be/Xdr4-B0q19E
youtube.com/watch?v=uE2hsaHAEX0
youtube.com/watch?v=iIYswWXhkcA
youtube.com/watch?v=Os0eldMv-wE
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk
youtube.com/watch?v=MejbBsSAP8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hitler was pretty right tbqh

Watch the rise of evil and you start to sympathize or perhaps...
empathize
sorry, the feels are too strong

I did.
I seriously pitied Addie boy when he lost his sight and learned that the war was over. Sad!

The movie is unadulterated bullshit. Literally using 70 year old Nazi propaganda to create a totally bullshit narrative.

Hitler's rise to power from a homeless nobody to party leader is truly amazing but everything from there is Nazi propaganda which they were very good at.

I always give an example how how effective they were at it. We only have one audio of Hitler speaking frankly. It was secretly taped by a Swedish audio engineer. Every other audio of Hitler is speaking at a rally in his passionate way of talking. It's because the Nazis were trying to build his demi-God status and strictly controlled every video and audio of him and everything that was released to the public. All those years of him in power and we have one audio of him speaking frankly.

The Nazi economic miracle was bullshit. The technological and engineering superiority was bullshit. Superweapons were bullshit. All these perceptions of Nazis come from video games and Hollywood trying to make the era more interesting so Naziboos who haven't actually read up on WW2 military history confuse it for historical fact

>We only have one audio of Hitler speaking frankly

can I listen to it somewhere?

oh and if you want to see a documentary on the Eastern Front look up Soviet Storm. It shows all the tactics and technology of the USSR which most people aren't aware of. USSR had the most brilliant Generals of the war

Yes here it is. Basically at a point when the war was well turned against the Nazis

youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec

Hitler in power for something like 8 years and this is literally the only audio of him speaking normally. That's how fucking pedantic the Nazis were at controlling their image. They were more effective at propaganda than even the USSR

Hitler did nothing wrong

except lose

damn his voice is hot

>Hitler signs away the Baltics to Stalin
>Stalin annexes the Baltics
>HURR HITLER HAD TO ATTACK STALIN WAS INVADING

Nope'd right there, revisionism at its finest.

It;s basically one-sided pro-hitler propaganda. Good for contrarians, edgelords and people who love Adie already. Contrary to Sup Forums's demented mindset WW2 history is being researched at every major university all over the world and is being revised all the time. Sup Forumstards wait for the "Hey, Hitler dindu nuffin, it's science!" discovery, which will never happen, so they ignore it. Just read a lot of academic history journals and major works on the subject from diffcerent authors and you'll get your own opinion. Anyone who thinks he can learn "the truth" from one youtube movie is a complete retard.

His voice got rough like that due to surviving the gas attacks in WW1.

>The Nazi economic miracle was bullshit
>The technological and engineering superiority was bullshit
>Superweapons were bullshit

Whatever you say Mr.Shlomoberg sir

It must be so frustrating for polskies to see Naziboos.

WW2 and the Holocaust is literally the most studied period of human history. The narrative isn't a scam, the Nazis were monsters. So was Stalin. But that doesn't distract from the fact that the Holocaust and way the Nazis conducted themselves on the Eastern Front was sadistic and evil

>It must be so frustrating for polskies to see Naziboos.

meh, at least on Sup Forums they are mostly people who turn to Hitler worship because they come from countries in which their own, white ethnic groups are victims of racism, terrorissm and anti wjhite self hate propaganda by elites and in the process of ethnic replacement. Since the retarded leftist elites use the "nazi" label and rant about the Holocaust all the time they start thinking Hitler must have been good.

I feel for most of them, their countries are in for a wild ride this century. The're mildly annoying at best.

V2 rockets killed more people working on them than they killed British

They called Nuclear Science 'Jew Science' in favour of their world ice theory of physics (Welteislehre)

A third of the Panthers were destroyed at the Battle of Kursk without actually being struck by the enemy because they were poorly engineered

Tiger 1 didn't use slope armor and was too heavy to drive on 90% of the bridges of Europe. It was at 95% workload just to operate and the transmission used to blow up all the time. It was a piece of shit and the Nazis knew it so they even stopped producing it before Normandy.

Please tell me where the Nazis were technologically advanced. It's an invention of Nazi propaganda and modern computer games

I cracked up at the part when its said that evil poles bullied poor peace-loving warm-hearted Adolf into the war.

What about the ethnic Germans getting genocided in Danzig?

Danzig was not a part of Poland you retard, NSDAP ran things there, it was one of their bastions.

That's how we are. We started it.

Danzig was considered a "Free city" that was strongly in favor of annexation by Germany. Not exactly ran by the NSDAP. You ignored my question though. What about the ethnic Germans that were being killed by the Poles?

We mass murered ethnic Germans whenever we could, they deserved it just like they deserve theuir current genocide with rapefugees. Shame we didn't kill enough of them while they were still around. My honest opinion.

Very good image.

It's a neo-nazi fable similar to muh 6 gorillion.

But that was nazi conspiracy

>be Hitler
>be the product of incest
>be failed art student
>get mad at the world
>start the biggest war the world had seen
>bang and kill niece
>kill self

>implying Churchill didn't start the war

Which ethnic Germans were being killed.

Churchill became Prime Minister half a year after war had started
How'd he start the war?

Its filled with factual inaccuracies, its rubbish.

what a way to go
he truly was the hero the world wasnt ready for

Rise of evil was shite.
>implying Hitler was a paedophile

I see only two edgelords here. The economic resurrection of Germany was definitely real, there are no historians refuting this.
The holocaust was not, and only reason why it's not public knowledge is because historians who admit this fact get persecuted.

Does this documentary mention the holocaust or the gas chambers?

Was it the Tiger 1 that was too heavy, i thought it was the Tiger 2? You could be right, i can't remember.
You forgot to mention the gem that was the Tiger 2/King Tiger or whatever people want to call it. Someone thought it would be a good idea to take a Panther and slap a shitload more armor on it, a bigger turret and gun but not do much to the engine/suspension/transmission even though it weighed over 20 tons more.

But the Tiger 1 wasn't all that bad when it was introduced since not many things could engage it and kill it without getting close enough for the Tiger to rape it.

In general i agree that their super weapon stuff sunk them, always chasing the next huge super thing while the US churned out M4 Shermans and the Commies T34s by the boat load.

reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/2fyg5n/hitler_fixed_the_german_economy_is_this_a_common/

inb4 plebbit. This is /r/askhistorians it is referenced and sourced material.

I don't know of any historians that say the 'economic miracle' was real. Please cite one

I didn't like it because it seems to be made for women. It focuses too much on Hitler's character and tongues his asshole

>awww poor Hitler was sad ;( because he was rejected by the art school and he liked dogs ;(((((''

Just fuck off with that shit. All I want is the true unbiased story that isn't effected by anti-Hitler propaganda and bias, instead you just get a story that is effected by pro-Hitler propaganda and bias.

Why can't we just have a neutral side of the story?

Im a naziboo but i didnt really like this one, the format was dreary and the music annoying, i would have enjoyed it if it was just footage and a voice speaking over, so you could watch it in the backround

They were both too heavy. The Western Allies only came across 3 Tigers in battle because they Germans just couldn't utilize them anywhere, they'd just fall through any bridge.

The only decent thing about the Tiger was the gun was preddy good. Could penetrate T-34 frontal armor from 2km away. But everything else about it was fucked and the Nazis knew it which is why they stopped making it even before Normandy,

I reckon Nazis would have been better off sticking to focusing on the panzers and improving those. Panthers and Tigers were a disaster

The monkey guy which I assume you refer to does not contradict any economic resurrection, his only thesis is that it might have been a backlash were there not a war. He doesn't compare the german depression to the american (the german populace was far worse off during 1932 than americans yet broke out of it sooner), he doesn't refute anything recarding the success of the policies of going around the bank system for the jobs, he doesn't refute that refusing to pay the 32 billion versailles treaty helped them. Were there not for Hitler and NSDAP, Germany would not have went against the treaty - and as a result been destroyed.

Yeah the pz IV wasn't too bad but it was pretty much shaped like a smaller Tiger 1 but maybe the could have developed some sloped armor for it. It was definitely a lot lighter.

The Panthers at launch were terribad but they did manage to improve their glass transmissions but it was too little too late.

>It's a complicated question, but it depends on how you define "fixed."
Good source!

It starts off pretty interesting but, it's obviously not as unbiased at it might like to think it is.

By the way, this thread is just hilarious.
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/1ao282/wednesday_ama_holocaust_panel/

"ask me anything about the holocaust, but do not question it!". So much junk on that and the page they link to: hdot.org/en/learning/myth-fact.html#auschwitz

I can prove every point wrong on that webpage, it's full of jewish lies.

American stationed in south korea.
Very eyeopening and now Im red pilled on Hitler. I look to him for advice like Luke to Ghost Obi Wan.

>OP actually believes the opposite of what he's saying
Life gets boring between happenings, huh faggot? I know, I feel your pain somewhat.

Will we see another ultra rare in our lifetime? It'd take decades of suffering to make a man like that, it could be possible one is brewing right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=l85RvOvtMsw
No, the Poles (under Beck) were stupid enough after Pilsudski to let the Eternal Anglo and the French trick them into a plot against Germany, while Germany was offering Poles an anti-Sivet alliance, free autobahn, troops, promises to die for Poland, etc. Its just common sense that treachery like that never turns out well. Read:
>worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/History/polandbetrayal.htm
>jane-griffiths-my-book.blogspot.com/2013/03/march-1939-british-guarantee-to-poland.html
Every thread there are Poles simultaneously laughing about it and denying. Either Poles are literally Kike-tier slavs, or the Poles posting on this board are actually genocidal, bloodthirsty kikes.
>archive.org/details/PolishAtrocitiesAgainstTheGermanMinorityInPoland

inb4 this post gets shouted down by kikes:
it just draws attention to it, so ignore it and hope no one notices it

>Eisenhower's Rhine-Meadows Death Camps
youtu.be/BxWeGt1L2F8
>Hellstorm - Post-war Genocide of Germans
youtu.be/qkQ6J5F01Do
youtu.be/RoDT8VWdZuU
youtu.be/TsOouDLL_EA
youtu.be/LwAYgjG6SkM
youtu.be/P2bCCHKzDEQ
>According to Time Magazine in September 1945,
>the government provided soldiers with 50 condoms a month,
>and graphically showed how to use them.
>Soldiers were being told "Teach these Germans a lesson,
>and have a wonderful time!"
youtu.be/Xdr4-B0q19E
>The Haavara agreement - Germany created Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=uE2hsaHAEX0
youtube.com/watch?v=iIYswWXhkcA

>David Cole
youtube.com/watch?v=Os0eldMv-wE
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

>David Irving
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk
>Gerd Shulze-Ronhoff
youtube.com/watch?v=MejbBsSAP8I

His spirit is eternal.

Nice bait Soros

they had better weapons, IR nightvision scopes, invented lasers, fly by wire rockets, invented jets, almost got antigravity working, designed the B2 bomber 60 years early

See this post: The Poles were used as dummies by the (((BRITISH ESTABLISHMENT))) to foment a conflict. Beck was a complete idiot, even believing the nonsense he was chucking around.

In fact, Germany and Poland had good relations four years before the war. Hitler looked to Piłsudski as a model and natural ally. And, Piłsudski liked Hitler and saw in him a clear ally against the eventual Soviet invasion.

There's not much more we can say. If you want to be a moron and believe lies, fine. I can't help you. If you want to be an Australian who posts JIDF propaganda on a Saturday night, I suppose you can do that too.

If you are interested in truth and justice, then you will examine the war from a different perspective. This was a war to punish an industrious Christian people who broke free of the international banking scams. Churchill himself said this. FDR's demand for unconditional surrender proves this. Stalin's rape-torture-murder spree, the largest in history, categorically demonstrates this.

Now, if you like this post modernity of purposelessness, of base consumerism, of living for the sake of marginal consumption increase, then I guess you would like WWII and its conclusion. If on the the other hand you value intangible virtues, see ethnic peoples as beings to build up and nurture (not as interchangeable cogs to assign to tasks), then post modernity should bother you.

Dennis Wise presents from a perspective- Like every other production. Are the purple tinted, imaged imbalanced, and demon music soundtrack (((documentaries))) any less biased? Are the ridiculous stories of electrocution pools and 'gas chamber survival tales' reported as gospel fact or critically assessed?

I'm not sure if you few people actually believe the nonsense you peddle or if you are just trolls. Whatever the case, I only even write these points to encourage open minds to research- and give heart to those who feel alone.

>USSR had the most brilliant Generals of the war
really now... I think you mean they had the most bodies of the war.. The russian strategy was a meat grinder

This meme image again
KYS MY MEN

Nazi germany was on edge of bankruptcy you nigger
Economic miracle was made Weimar Republic

Thanks

>amerifarts know polish history better than Poles
Also le hellstrom meme

>Either Poles are literally Kike-tier slavs, or the Poles posting on this board are actually genocidal, bloodthirsty kikes.
There is one polish kike shitposter I know of. He used to namefag as "Judeopolonia", but he took his name off and now pretends to be an ethnic pole. He always posts the same image set. IwBJYuYk is probably him.
He also goes on about how Hitler "killed millions of white people" despite being neither white nor polish. It's sickening, he gives Slavs a bad name.

>le zerg rush strategy meme
Maybe it's time to read some book american friend