Is God Transgender?

archive.is/Xtahz

>I’m a rabbi, and so I’m particularly saddened whenever religious arguments are brought in to defend social prejudices — as they often are in the discussion about transgender rights. In fact, the Hebrew Bible, when read in its original language, offers a highly elastic view of gender. And I do mean highly elastic: In Genesis 3:12, Eve is referred to as “he.” In Genesis 9:21, after the flood, Noah repairs to “her” tent. Genesis 24:16 refers to Rebecca as a “young man.” And Genesis 1:27 refers to Adam as “them.”

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2013/05/22/biden-jewish-leaders-helped-gay-marriage-succeed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this can't be happening

Is God Furry?

I think so. Maybe he is this guy.

>rabbi

only when his name is Allah

Which god?

Because Loki did, in fact, turn himself female at one point. Into a mare, in fact. So he could fuck Thors horse. Then give birth to a six legged horse.

that's mad gay bruh

God is an entity of the divine and not a living being with reproductive organs.

>Thor horse
No.
It was a giant stonemason horse.
He also shat out wolves that eat odin.

Loki was fucked up.

To be fair, assigning a gender to an omnipotent being that transcends time and space is pretty stupid to begin with.

>I’m a rabbi, and so I’m particularly saddened whenever religious arguments are brought in to defend social prejudices
hahaha oh wow

>I'm a rabbi
Stopped right there

What is Legion (as in the only biblical character that is actually backed by a cool concept) you nigger

God can't be transgender because he's dead.

>rabbi
Oy vey. They aren't even hiding it anymore.

Stop oppressing Loki, cisscum.

If god were real it would make much more sense that they weren't sexual at all. God doesn't need to reproduce after all.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2013/05/22/biden-jewish-leaders-helped-gay-marriage-succeed/

>Jewish leaders in the media are in large part responsible for American acceptance of gay marriage, Vice President Biden said Tuesday night.

>“I believe what affects the movements in America, what affects our attitudes in America are as much the culture and the arts as anything else,” he said at a Democratic National Committee reception for Jewish American Heritage Month. He cited social media and the sitcom "Will and Grace," giving Jews a large part of the credit for both.

>“I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry," he said. "The influence is immense, the influence is immense. And, I might add, it is all to the good. ”

>my fairy tale doesn't align with reality

ok

If by transgender you mean fiction made up by attention whores yes.
Also the bible has god talking as a burning bush so I wouldn't take it literally even if it weren't written by desert dwelling retards who sacrificed children for the foundation of every house they built.