Why the fuck

Why the fuck
does
Pakistan
have nukes?

They have 130 confirmed nukes. How the hell could we let this happen? We should nuke the whole world for letting this happen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvrHzqMrXNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They didnt sign any treaty because India refused to sign that same treaty. They have nukes because India does.

>fuck
>does
>Pakistan
>have nukes?
>They have 130 confirmed nukes. How the hell could we let this happen? We should nuke the whole world for letting this happen

Who cares aslong as their range remains limted to land of designated shitting streets?

Since Musharaaf left power in 2008 the USA has controlled their nuclear triggers. That's why you don't hear any true nuclear sabre rattling between Indian and Pakistan anymore, just conventional warfare sabre rattling.

USA intelligence services also collaborated with the ISI to kill Benazir Bhutto by gunshot (the islamic-style suicide bomb was a distraction)

Prez Bill Clinton allowed them to get nukes because he didn't really care and wanted to play both sides of the India/Pakistan conflict. Even if Pakistan used every nuke, it wouldn't be enough to wipe out even India. Even their nukes are poo tier.

The whole world?

Blame whoever the fuck gave them the nukes in the first place, don't bring us into your shit

Why the salt? I think the UK has earned its place in the ranks of nuclear powers

post more Nigel memes

dayum

As long as those shitskins in Paki and India nuke each other and does not involve anyone else fighting for them (proxy war etc.), nobody in this world gives a shit on them destroying each other

Kissinger made it possible for Pakistan to become a western ally
Pakistan was the gate way for US into China
China supplied the Pakistanis the means to produce a nuke when they were met with failure

Don't forget the espionage by the Pakistani nuclear scientist Abdul Qadeer Khan who stole nuclear secrets relating to nuclear enrichment from the Dutch. He would go on proliferate these secrets to North Korea, Iran, Libya and Iraq.

They have nukes because of your carelessness.

but would that not cause world wide nuclear famine?
you do know that even malaysia will not be able to grow crops anymore
heck the us will see a huge drop in crops let alone you guys

>falling for the nuclear winter meme

That's propaganda lies

>They have 130 confirmed nukes.
I forgot to mention that they are possibly the only nation, currently, who are operating nuclear reactors to solely feed their bombs. China is aiming to build new reactors there. It has also been rumoured that they are building nukes which are smaller so that they may be used against armies. This brings great security risks as the loss of these smaller devices is quite likely with the current state of Pakistan.

tell me then,what would happen when 2 to 300 nukes go off at the same time?

Good things. Depending on where they drop

Nothing much. Nukes are surprisingly Less deadly than you think. You'd need like 3 to destroy LA, for example.

>dat pic
>they took their time to paint camouflage on the whole vehicle
>wrote something big and red on top of it
and this people have nukes...

>300 nukes go off

...In Pakistan?
The world suddenly levels up

pakistan and india
basically the entirety of south asia

Oh wow. It will be like the middle east extends all the way to China

well yeah it would,the radiation will make sure of that
also the other countries in east asia will also be affected

Also the only time Pakistan and India are gonna nuke each other are in a zombie apocalypse (see World War Z)

The nukes you have will not have the impact you believe.

see pic: A 45 kt (the largest device in your arsenal) detonation on Delhi leaves much of the city untouched.

The revenge they will enact on you however will be the complete destruction of Pakistan.

Pakistan has nukes because we have a sack of testicles than hangs lower than our dicks. Nuke was acquired whilst the world was busy in Cold War.

Our intelligence agency ISI already saw that in Luciferian NWO's world, the weak are the pawns for the Elite. We acquired the bomb to protect ourselves from our enemies namely India, Afghanistan & Iran; All shit-tier beta numales that are unable to accept the fact that Pashtuns, Balochs, Kashmiris Punjabis and Sindhis all came together under one flag. During the upcoming apocalypse, Pakistan's nukes will be used in defence. I'm predicting that we'll be nuking India right after they launch one in Kashmir.

The Himalayas would block most of the radiation. Even if the rads got through, it
would be largely caught in the rugged terrain of Tibet or the Ghobi Desert. The population centers in the coastal regions would be safe.

this.

its not like they are ICBMs. its Indias problem

kys

If you have nukes why haven't you gave it to terrorist already (in secret). Nobody will know whose nuke is it. You could blame it on the jews

oh forgot to mention,china would also nuke india in that point as we would only use our nukes if india invades pakistan

but malaysia and indonesia would be affected
oh and in 10 years our nukes would increase to about 300 nukes as we make 20 nukes an year
so by the time a nuclear war starts we might have 500 or more nukes

because the fucking netherlands let this guy into their nuclear research labs and he stole a ton of shit including various reactor designs

not only did he get Pakistan nukes, he also created the biggest black market for illegal nuclear shit in history

he made hundreds of millions of dollars selling tech to North Koreans, Iranians, and Gaddafi

moral of the story: don't hire a fucking foreign muslim to do your nuclear research

>implying radiation won't be spread through wind and rain
kys idiot american

>2500km+

Why will India launch a nuke you retard? We have a no first strike policy, we won't use em till you use em

why does anybody have nukes?

That's pretty much my fantasy nuke blast range, holy shit.

You expect too much. Does China wish to sacrifice itself for Pakistan?

When was the last time China aided Pakistan in war, directly?

They are the only things stopping the world from going ww3 though

>Literally just out of the Israeli border
This is a fucking joke

>implying we cannot build underground shelters and live in a post-fallout world
We shall overcome my friend

>Islamification of France/UK complete
>Nuke the fuck out of Eastern Europe for Allahu Ackbar purposes one day.

They stole it from us lel

So, nothing of value is lost?

Israel is safe. ;)

This are should get nuked anyways so there is no problem.

What a fucking embarrassment.
Look at at that Israeli border.

Pakistan should also nuke Israel before going down.

The pakies are nutjobs but the US keeps them under their thumb. Israel having nukes is of far greater concern for the rest of the world.

India and nepal are ok tier... such cultural heritage shouldn't get destroyed

Contrary to popular NWO belief, Pakistan is a secular state, founding Father being a secular freemason. We were the hub of "Sufi" spiritualism which is basically like being hippies of islam. Booze & Hash is a part of our 7 decade history.

Motherfucking NWO Satanists used us as a pawn and our degenerate leaders couldn't do much hence why the campaign to cripple and destroy Pakistan's foundations started from 2006 till 2014. Majority of newage Pakistanis are anti-islam and its on a massive rise as a sentiment

They'll just die slowly from Nuclear radiation lad, they don't deserve to be incinerated quickly in the initial blast. As long as we don't get super mutant Jews it would be a dream come true.

>cultural heritage
>india
i suppose you mean the shit streaming down the streets?

>pakistan is a secular state

A Brit of all people should know about India

We even raised more the 2 million voluntary army for you fucks in ww2

>Contrary to popular NWO belief, Pakistan is a secular state, founding Father being a secular freemason.

>And the world's shittiest diaspora

oh about that
since we cant beat you in a conventional war,we would use nukes instead
and only will use them if we lose a big city like lahore or a large part of karachi
ofcourse we would warn you tog et out or we nuke you
and we probably would discuss it with china before deciding to strike the nukes

>a paki stole a cattle
>ate it in front of hindu soldiers at border near kashmir
>paki gets shot, hindu soldiers blame, damage already done
>diplomatic shitshow ensue
>hindu pooinloos invade kashmir
>get btfo by islamic terrorists in guerrila style insurgency
>modi the hindu nationalist shamed internationaly
>use india launch nuke codes fuck paki bastards
>the inevitable happens

Pretty sure it will happen. SOON

Should have more nukes :^)

These responses are what the NWO expect you to come up with because the whole world is ignorant to each other's dynamics and reality

With the concrete jungles that exist these days, you'd need more than 3

>voluntary army
wew. We'd have just done Amritsar mkII if you'd said no, Poo.

nice try but no,you say that out in public here and see if anyone doesn't beat you to death
you are a minority and majority want shariah law
do what you want but you cant escape our blasphemy laws

nuclear winter doesnt care about the range of bombs, you fucking nimrod

I wouldnt mind this entire area be glassed

Tell me paki friend, should I be scared of this pic?

Don't be such a beta cuck, these niggers got their ass handed to them in the biggest tank battle since WW2

Pakistan is England's greatest ally and a faithful country of the Commonwealth. We should help them arm themselves even more!

ive seen london.

You're poverty and a peasant, perhaps you should be more aware of your surroundings because the intellects & youth of this nation is constantly rejecting Islam on Social Media and IRL.

Why will India even invade you ? There is absolutely no need for us to invade you. Most indians don't even hate/care about pakistan, as long as you guys don't start shit nothing will happen

India is a secular country. We have hindu, sikh and muslim soldiers

Also there will never be a full-scale war between the two as long as china and usa exist

Plus we already had a war when we had nukes and we never used them. It will never happen.

>a local nuclear war is nothing to worry about
jesus christ, are there really people this stupid?

Have you been to Birmingham recently? I feel like a foreigner in my own country there.

dude,we were a former british colony if you can remember

Fire nukes at Israel,

t. Christian that hates Jews

saying this could now get me a fine of $7500

>pakistan has their misiles in afghanistan
Wew

worried that you will lose your family archmed?

Fucking rekt

Sadly, it's because of Dutch political correctness. Some paki student wasn't properly vetted for a fancy nuclear energy study because that of course would be racist

No, you're still Commonwealth. And past loyalty isn't forgotten, that's why we made your man mayor of London.

>muslim soldiers
less than 3% of your soldiers are Muslim. You should keep a close eye on them. Their allegiance is telling from their acts rather than their words.

Have been seeing Luxembourg posting a lot on here lately.

Did you guys finally get internet??

dude,once someone registers a blasphemy case against you there will be nothing you can do about it
why do you think the public loved salman taseer's killer?
because he was the kind of guy who kill degenerates like you

Pakistan, prepare to be enriched by (((freedom))).

And nothing of value would be lost

You could at least launch some from Afghan and wipe Israel out

Soooo, nothing of value is lost

We said no at first and you did jack shit. It was only when you agreed tongue us autonomy that we agreed to fight. And again as always you went back on the agreement,typical of anglo rats

You didn't take India with brute force but with machiavellian tactics and economic strategy ,which in my opinion is even more impressive.

uh i meant as in we were a former british colony is why we are a member of the commonwealth

no. i refuse to actully visit any city

>what is science
youtube.com/watch?v=JvrHzqMrXNM

inb4 >jew jork times
yes, because when it comes to things that can actually destroy the entire human race (or at least make life REALLY REALLY shitty for the few survivors), you should DEFINITELY trust Sup Forums infographics instead of the majority of scientific experts on the subject

Be thankful, it is exactly what said

I'm in a town full of poles and I won't lie, when I came home from Birmingham it was nice to see a sea of white

Salman Taseer's old fucking news chump, have you seen the backlash against that whore that died just recently? Not to mention how actors and media personality are openly challenging the status-quo of Islam.

You need to sit infront of the media for about 5 mins to understand how nobody in Pakistan gives a shit about "Extreme" islam anymore otherwise slut-culture of Pakistan would cease to exist.

>Few nukes go missing
>never reported
>people find those nukes in Germany
>used in dirty bomb

I know you are brainwashed but don't tell me you honestly think you won any war. I don't even hate your country but we both know you haven't won't a single battle against us. Even when you had usa supporting you

Either that or it they will get used on Pakistanis themselves.

that is fine then

>dirty bombs detonated
>one left unaccounted for
>German declares he is finishing the Fuhrers work
>Israel gets glassed