What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QG_tkxZZMkk
thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/12/15/3732671/trump-isis-kill-family-members/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-reiterates-desire-to-murder-terrorists-families-a6912496.html
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-responds-istanbul-waterboarding-torture
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-refuses-to-rule-out-using-nuclear-weapons-in-attack-on-europe-a6961101.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/donald-trump-bill-o-reilly-declare-world-war-scenario-article-1.2712682
motherjones.com/politics/2016/05/north-korea-praises-wise-politician-donald-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's looking rough in his old age.

Jesus Christ, sifting through all that trash must be a health hazard.

He'd make for a wonderful live action Hugo Strange.

it's mostly because he lost all that weight and has a lot of excess skin now

Man he aged like 20 years when he lost weight

The result of Godlessness.

He's implying Marvel is trash.

I use to respect Pen until I learned he's friends with Trump.

The reason he looks like shit is because he lost 100 lbs by eating potatoes and nothing else. Sure, he's skinny now, but that is not a healthy diet.

he said he preferred bernie sanders to trump

coming from a libertarian thats kinda out there

Well that just makes me like him more.

Old Penn looks like a fat Vincent Price now.

Dr.Strange got hijacked! "Class of Titans" stole his look and voice for their villian.

Its the weight loss combined with the bad facial hair,
protip folks: If you can't grow a proper mustache or beard, don't even try to half ass it, it just looks godawful. It's all or nothing

You think he would have the cash to throw around for a few niptucks.

He's in his 60s if not older. For his age that's not bad.

Is that Rip Torn?

youtube.com/watch?v=QG_tkxZZMkk

>check resume
>face looks like a chewed steak
>into the trash it goes

Here's a quick pre-cooked meme in case the movie turns out to be a shitshow come November.

Whoops.

NO
Delete this

I remember reading in an interview where he said he'd even pick Hillary over Trump. Just cause they're friends doesn't mean he'd vote for him. Even the Clintons are (were?) friends with Trump.

He's friends with Trump and thinks he's a character but he also thinks he has no business being president. To paraphrase, he said his personality is entertaining and a great fit for reality TV but not presidential material.

Now, I hate Hillary and I won't be voting for her. But if one of Trump's friends actually believes this and is willing to make it known publicly then I'm inclined to believe him. And all the evidence supports his claim. Trump has no idea what he's talking about. So I won't be voting for Trump either.

So is Penn writing Doctor Strange or having a cameo in the movie?

Thanks for letting me know I don't have to care about your opinions, troglodytes

Trump does know what he's talking about, the fact you don't realize this reflects on you.

>Penn and Teller will never train the lead of a Zatanna movie in stage magic.

Trump knows what he's doing, yes.

But what he's doing isn't what's in the best interests of the USA or the world at large. It's in his interests. He's a cipher for the dissatisfied sections of the right; he offers them a voice, they offer him votes. He's a narcissist, the currency he trades on is attention.

That's the worst trick I've ever seen

Kek, he's literally a meme spouter. His convention speech was nothing but a string of buzzwords and empty promises. He has never brought anything worth discussing to the table and embarasses himself at every turn because he doesn't have a lick of sense OR because this is just a game to him. You just bought into the sad alt-right memes. Same as the shills who are voting Hillary because "CURRENT YEAR."

They are both completely unfit to be president.

Jesus Christ, all I did was say I read an interview with trashman. Trumpfags really are thin-skinned.

I feel like she was standing there, expecting some huge applause break, and none came.

Took me a sec but i think i got it, impressed me the first time though, which is all you usually see.

Hillary is corrupt as fuck, but it's a bit silly to pretend she's on the same level as Trump when talking about unfitness for presidency.

He has a very long face, doesn't he?

So the lowering taxes on all brackets, revamping the veteran's affairs programs, committing to fixing the country's infrastructure, and unfucking America's trade deals are all out of pure narcissism? All of that work for people he'll never meet he's doing out of spite for people he doesn't like?

Gonna be real here. I did not know who that was until someone here said his name, and loved the show Bullshit.

Really? The fact that he's friends with Trump and not the fact that he's a walking libertarian caricature?

Does he even know how to achieve those? If they are possible?

Hello?

Not out of spite, he's doing it for attention.

The 'lowering taxes' thing is an example; it's a policy that always proves to be popular because by and large, people don't like taxes.

>committing to fixing the country's infrastructure
Elaborate; what are the specifics of his plan to fix the infrastructure? As a blanket statement, that doesn't actually mean much at all. It's like saying 'I am committed to stopping racism'. It's a nice sentiment, but it's a broad sentiment tackling a very challenging problem that you need a tight plan to have any hope of beginning to fix.

>one of the biggest meme comedians in chan history with the biggest meme company in Hollywood
Pottery.

>lowering taxes on all brackets

oh man, I guess you dont want to have a well funded army to protect you, or those public roads to be repaired, or any of your utilities to stay price controlled thanks to taxes

>revamping the veteran's affairs programs

as he actually laid out any plans to do this? Or just vaguely promise it?

>committing to fixing the country's infrastructure

same as above
>unfucking America's trade deals

do you even know whats fucked ABOUT these trade deals?
This man has said public that he wants to commit war crimes:
thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/12/15/3732671/trump-isis-kill-family-members/

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-reiterates-desire-to-murder-terrorists-families-a6912496.html
He flat out wants to torture people, and thinks even if its a mistake, they probably deserve it anyway:

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-responds-istanbul-waterboarding-torture
He wants to use nuclear weapons again:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-refuses-to-rule-out-using-nuclear-weapons-in-attack-on-europe-a6961101.html

and declare world war:

nydailynews.com/news/national/donald-trump-bill-o-reilly-declare-world-war-scenario-article-1.2712682

Mother fucker is endorsed by the dictator of North Korea:

motherjones.com/politics/2016/05/north-korea-praises-wise-politician-donald-trump
he is a goddamn sociopath. I'm not fan of Hilary, but at least she isn't crazy.

>inb4 muh liberal boogieman

Anyone serious about revamping America's infrastructure would have to massively reform our public works departments and raise taxes to unprecedented levels.

I have engineer friends that constantly say our electrical grids alone are held up by duct tape and prayers.

hi

>he is a goddamn sociopath.
Psychopath. Killary is the one who is the sociopath.

Lets all just agree they're both Narcissitic Sociopaths, the only real difference anyways is that psychopaths kill people because they're psychotic.

oh and trump is orange and has a ferret living on his head.

I like him cause I'm starting to take up an interest in magic. Watching fool us is quite entertaining, desu

>doesn't rule out the possible use of nuclear weapons
>he wants all out nuclear war!

>our enemies rape, murder, torture, behead, and otherwise commit heinous war crimes

But we can't torture them back if they have information they won't hand over? I'm totally fine with torturing terrorists. And for God's sake did you even read the articles you posted? In the world war one, he's saying that terrorists have a global reach, and that the war on terror is global. Hillary Clinton once kissed David Duke and called blacks super predators but nobody calls her a racist, who gives a shit about North Korea? Can liberals read anything other than a headline?

>what I expected in this thread
Doctor Strange

>what I got
Sup Forums
You people get triggered so fucking easily

>But we can't torture them back if they have information they won't hand over?

If they have information they won't hand over, how do you know they have the information in the first place? Torture gives bad intelligence. And even aside from that, the fact that he's enthusiastic as to how much he supports torture is a red flag. It's a deeply immoral action; when a presidential candidate talks with glee about how happy they'd be to see it done, it doesn't bode well for how they'd treat other civil liberties.

America has to be better than that or it's nothing at all.

Yeah he's doing it for attention. Which is why he's risked assassination around 5 times, risked his family getting killed (they've received questionable substances in the mail and received many death threats since he announced his campaign), why he risked losing tons of money from his companies due to low favorability, why tons of shit he says is begrudgingly true ("Mexico is bringing rape across the border" 80% of women crossing the border illegally are raped), and why he's forever changed politics in the age of 140 limit character limits on internet websites (which he's talked about as a concept since the 90s).

Hello.

>there is going to be stage magic and inception magic in Doctor Strange
>but no actual magic
at least Suicide Squad has that

What is there to discuss about Dr Strange related to OP's pic? There's nothing. This thread was doomed from the start.

>but no actual magic

I thought Doctor Strange shot magic out of his hands or some shit.

You're right. She's FAR more unqualified.

Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons

He shoots quantum mechanics out of his hand.

Hello!

Hello.

Actually you said that "Trump has no idea what he's talking about." Don't start backtracking just because someone chose to argue.

When you talk shit, expect shit.

>Actually you said that "Trump has no idea what he's talking about."

What the fuck? Are you illiterate or something? Nowhere in my post did I say that. All I said was that I read an interview where trashman said he wasn't gonna vote for trump.

Actually, sorry if you'reI thought you might've been

When does it count as "actual magic"?

I feel bad for Pen, gettin old.

He is one of the reasons I grew up the way I am in a 90s post USSRia shithole.

When they stop trying to explain it away with pseudo science.

But then Loki's illusions in Thor are actual magic.

I really hope they don't do this with Strange. It's already kinda weird that they did this with Thor. I hope the DCEU isn't afraid to keep magic a real thing with WW.

>using alt-right as an actual term

And you complain about memes

>bringing back factory jobs to a lower class which has experienced wage depression and job losses for several decades and suffered the most during the Great Recession and have still not recovered is not in the best interests of the US

How's suburbia?

They were flickering holograms.

He calls it magic, but they established early on that there's nothing magical about Thor, Asguard, or anything like that. They're just technically aliens from another realm that can do this shit.

There hasn't been a single piece of dialogue about pseudo science in the trailers or the preview comic. When will people stop winging about this?

People who obviously don't know anything but pretend they're superior because they choose to not get involved are annoying

>There hasn't been a single piece of dialogue about pseudo science in the trailers or the preview comic.
Just from the people in charge of the movie.

When the movie comes out.

You people do realize magic and technology are the same thing, yes?
Like, literally.

Got a link handy?

>have magical powers
>but there are biological reasons why you have them
>therefore not magic

I think the USSR's state atheism policy is probably the reason you grew up an atheist, not Penn

You realize the dude that made the fucking movie has already said they aren't magic, yes?

>Just from the people in charge of the movie.
You really let Feige get up your ass about that huh.

In 2014 Feige said that magic can warp the laws of quantum physics and shit, people never let it go. That shit probably didn't even make it in.

No, they're literally not. Magic is supernatural and defies explanation. It cannot be explained. Technology is applied scientific knowledge.

How am I pretending to be superior?

Google doctor strange quantum physics on google, first link that pops up.

Pull the fucking Constantine shaped stick up your ass out.

>

Are you watching the Cosmos series? That’s magic, [the quantum physics]. It’s unbelievable. If somebody knew how to tap into that stuff, what’s the difference between that and magic?

You don’t get into it in Harry Potter, but if a scientist went to Hogwarts he’d find out how some of that stuff is happening! We’re not going to spend a lot of time on that, but there will be some of that. And particularly for a character like Strange, who goes from a man of science to a man of faith and who traverses both worlds. And sometimes there won’t be an answer! Sometimes he’ll want an answer - “How is this happening?!” - and nothing.
>Sometimes he’ll want an answer - “How is this happening?!” - and nothing.

Did they explain in the movie that they were holograms? Because if not then they're actually magic by that very definition.

>Technology is applied scientific knowledge
Wrong, it's just applied knowledge.

>Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
The criticism of "oh mer gerd it's not really magic" is a meaningless argument, as super advanced tech you can't explain it, as magic you still can't explain it. Not like you can walk out of the theater and start making Asgardian tech, fuck you can't even make a real Iron-Man suit.

How does any of that prove that he's not doing it for attention?

Men will take great risks for what they desire, user.

>80% of women crossing the border illegally are raped
Citation? Who is doing the raping?

They look like holograms, they flicker like modern day holograms, and the dude that made the movie and the people in charge of this universe have already said "no, they are not magic, there is nothing magical about them at all, everything is done with alien tech." That trumps any fanfic idea that you wanted to be true.

>what's the difference between that and magic
The actual definitions I gave you.
The mechanics of quantum physics can be observed, studied, and applied.

>Not everything makes sense. Not everything has to.

That's the opposite of trying to explain it away with pseudo-science.

>"no, they are not magic, there is nothing magical about them at all, everything is done with alien tech."
Which guy and when?

Was Loki's illusion flickering when he stabbed Coulson? When he tricked Thor all those times? When he faked cutting of Thor's hand? When he pretended to die?

Name one technology that isn't scientific in nature.
Science is a process through observation and experimentation. Man learned to make and use fire by fucking around with stuff and observing the environment. Birds, apes, and all animals learn how to use tools through observation and experimentation.

Is Ditko getting a dime from this movie?