I'm majoring in women's studies and nothing u can say will stop me >:)

I'm majoring in women's studies and nothing u can say will stop me >:)

gud fur u :^)

Im not co-signing for your student loan.

you should try men's studies, it's called history

Have it your way. I'll take a venti white chocolate mocha when you're done.

why would i care that you'll have no career prospects?

Donald Trump has a master's in women's studies.

Plastic, not paper, please.

Nothing to be proud about.
Every Somali has a master in women's studies.

sage off shitposter

Its probably a more useful wates of money to spend it on cocaine and hookers

im out, ty

no body cares if you want to waste money and time in college not learning anything that will help you in the job market thats your thing

all you will ever be is a paid protester and those positions are drying up as they dont seem to generate the desired results in europe and america

>women's studies
uwotm8?

Make sure you pay attention to the part where they tell you how they like to be raped

Good, I'm so bitter these days I want people like you to fail

>mfw this will keep happening because the women who finish that shit can just open a kickstarter to 'remove oppression' and get free money from either bored millionaires or beta cucks

>I'm going to shoot myself in the leg and nothing u can say will stop me >:)

What's your thesis about? Or if you're not there yet, what would you like to write about in your thesis?

And nothing you say will get you a job.

President Trump

You will be gangbanged raped by ISIS

I seriously hope you are paying cash and not frivolously spending my tax dollars on such nonsense.

I know this is probably a shitpost (flag) but just in case...

People majoring in Feminist Dance Therapy or any other related topic are basically making themselves useless and tacking on a giant debt that prevents them from advancing financially in their life for years. Women see it as empowering or some shit, but it's really just a trap laid out by (((white))) men to keep women out of real positions of power. We would all be more worried if you planned on becoming a scientist or engineer because not only would you be making money, but you might have the ability to start your own company as well, which would afford you the ability to actually change the world instead of shitpost to tumblr and Sup Forums.

I hope you do well in women's studies so you can bag my groceries later if I take a trip to Australia.

It's different in NZ.

You take a loan out from a government agency, and the university fees are heavily subsidised anyway for locals. The interest is written off as long as you stay in the country and the repayments are deducted from your wages along with tax. Pretty sure basically any citizen or permanent resident qualifies.

Sorry the shitpost had me confused about (flag).

You may get to fuck ugly bitches while you study, but hold on to your butt for the unemployment that awaits you

/thread

go ahead, but you will never make any money. its such a huge waste of time, you could just listen to youtube people for free while you study something that will result in paying you later. You know money right? its that thing you use to pay rent, bills, and buy food.

Can't wait til you're up to your neck in student debt with no job and no hope. We can get married, I'll support you and I get to hit that. Everything comes full circle ;)

Women's studies = how to make ham sammich

meh, it's your future careers you're kissing goodbye, not ours.

So, what's the co-signing system Amerifat is talking about? You need a signature from someone saying you're not a dropkick who's not going to pay it?

Do it then. Leaves more stem jobs open to me.

I'm thinking Arbys

LMAO at all the memers in the comments. You don't realize that nowadays a women's studies can grant you a cozy government job as a "diversity manager" or "equality overseer".
It's stem that is useless now, since all of you morons graduated in engineering and science. The field is completely oversaturated and standards dropped since every idiot is graduating in it now.

Pretty much. They don't have studylink and PAYE loan deductions, so have to bother securing them properly.

>I'm majoring in women's studies and nothing u can say will stop me >:)
Wait a minute
Fuck off Australia

k throw your life away,not like its my problem

>Diversity quota for women in STEM fields isn't an immediate hire

Nope. Look at all the "diversity" programs being carried out by some of the largest companies in the world. If you're a woman, it's the best time to be in STEM.

Yes shit you are actually right.

I said GRANDE latte, sweetheart.

>Majoring in women's studies
> The interest is written off as long as you stay in the country and the repayments are deducted from your wages along with tax.
>Wages and tax

Have fun OP! (Nobody tell him he won't find a job)

good, that means less waiting at BK for me

I've seen that life on television years ago. What was even more cringe worthy than these female riders were the commentators who tried to play the bad performance down.

But why? Why not choose something in STEM instead?

Cool, I'll take a grande size mocha, please.

Or you could try talking to a girl to get laid.

good..we always need new strippers !

When the fuck did NZ universities introduce that shit.

Wait, your getting a worthless degree and will work minimum wage jobs for the rest of your life when mommy and daddies money drys up.

Your an idiot, any STEM or medical degree could get you mad money.