Trump: "Hillary can win PA in the elections only if she cheats"

Trump: "Hillary can win PA in the elections only if she cheats"
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/12/politics/donald-trump-pennsylvania-cheating/index.html

Meanwhile, polls show Hillary dominates PA super hard:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html

Trump being stupid and delusional yet again.

Bump

Trump is near to losing FUCKING UTAH.

>listening to polls with obama level party distribution
>listening to polls with even larger dem rep splits than that
Tbh I'm surprised hillary isn't up by 30 comsidering that almost all these polls over sample dems by 20-30 percent

No real people are buying these anymore, you shills are on your own. Sage all poll threads

user, Real Clear Politics is not one poll, its a meta-analysis of multiple polls. every single recent big poll shows clinton winning PA.

Trump is being extremely delusional and doesn't want to acknowledge how hard he is losing

Shut up jew

Every single MSM poll is engaged in oversampling, because the entire MSM is owned by six companies, none of which like Trump.

It isn't a matter of debate whether the polls are fraudulent, we know they're fixed, and we know exactly how they're fixed. Shill harder greatest ally.

I'm from nepa, wilkes barre area. Almost every single person I know is voting trump. This numbers in the hundreds alone. No one likes hillary where I'm from, and the area I'm from has a large population

If you legitimately think every single one of this polls was being rigged, even though they were all done by completely different people, you are being stupid.

>Anecdotal information being relevant

I don't think, I know. Show me the samplings for every poll on that list, and I'll show you blatant fraud.

>I don't think
Maybe you should start thinking then, it might lead you to better conclusions.

ANECDOTES NOT DATA

You do realize that if a poll isn't representative its worthless right?

Several recent polls have completely excluded entire demographics, such as a recent CNN poll that excluded 18-34 year olds.

Basically all others are engaged in oversampling, wherein they poll over 20% more democrats and 30% less independents than actually exist.

The DNC email leak proved that the Clinton campaign is colluding with the media, so given what I know why would I believe for a second that the MSM is reporting the election accurately, when I have objective proof they are not?

>jew trying to make us trust his opinion

Jon Stewart making shitposts on pol.

Done by different people representing organisations owned by one type of person.

It is the exact same tactic that was used prior to the referendum.

To alienate voters of one side. To perpetuate the resounding false rhetoric. To sow seeds of confusion.

You know damn well that western media outlets suck the tit of the status quo, while shitting out its designated ideals.

Fuck off. Read the rest of his post or find a cock to gobble.

No shit, she's going to win because she cheated. She cheated by paying off a shaved wombat in a toupee to run against her and disrupt the opposition party, then double down on the controversial mouth-queefing immediately after he got the nomination.

>Literally Jewish

You have no power here faggot

Shlomo, pls go

Thanks for #CorrectingTheRecord, Mr. Shekelberg.