Donald Trump's Second Amendment "joke"

You don't really think it was just a joke, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0kOcCVphyU
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Goldstein

he obviously meant that the"NRA people" could prevent hillary by voting
anyone who can't see it that way doesn't want to

>Goldstein
I am sure that's just another (((coincidence.)))

No one except hysterical globalist-succ journalists think he meant anything other than what was obvious that he meant. Instead of playing their games we should give them an ultimatum: Trump or death

Nor should it be a joke.
I agree 100% with what he said. Hillary needs purged.
I agree that Obama is the "founder of ISIS" too in a metaphorical sense because he did literally FUND + ARM + TRAIN the ISIS "rebels".
That's why I'm still voting for Trump even though I think he needs to stick to his words instead of pussying out.

who the fuck is jason steed?

(((Stein))) of (((Gold)))

>it's the-media-gets-baited-by-Trump episode

This is honestly getting embarrassing now, they should re-poll if people have any trust in the media today. I'm sure it's under 6% now, especially with how easily confirmation bias and campaigns donations have taken over now. Look at CNN, they've reached Fox News levels of bias; they destroyed their credibility for a presidential candidate, and not a very good one at that.

Hillary wasn't joking either when she said in 2008 she was staying in the race because Obama might be assassinated
youtube.com/watch?v=N0kOcCVphyU

That poll wouldn't be accurate because people who don't trust in the media won't be on their dumb website to even see the poll because they know the whole place is bullshit

Hillary Clinton is a multiple, serial murderer

She must be stopped at all costs

She must pay for her crimes

Her many victims demand justice

some people are really upset having their noses shoved in the fact that they can't just Seth Rich the Trump without full-blown retaliation coming down on them

No, I think Trump's the joke.

This all fits his pattern:
-say something stupid
-enjoy the publicity from the blowback
-beats his chest while normal people wring their hands and criticize
-lies his way out of it when the heat gets too bad by claiming misquote or joke taken out of context.

at this point, it would only be justice for all the families that crossed the Clintons in the past

>NRA famous for blocking gun control laws even with dems in control
>"hurr durr trump was suggesting assassination"

Do those on the left piss themselves every time they see a spider or hear a curse word?

So what?
Hes spent fuck all on advertising.

Name one talking point Jeb Bush had. Who is Jeb Bush, even.

150 million and you know he has a mexican goblin wife and makes guacamole.

150 million well spent.

Trump is a Jew
It's time to put another Jew in the White House

Who the fuck even cares? No one is going to remember this 2 weeks from now, just like the last "campaign ender"

who the fuck is jason steed and why should i care

anyone who thinks, in this time where the electorate is suppose to have the most power, that "we're gonna get em" means anything than something having to do with COLD HARD BALLOTS is a hemorrhoid living on the outside of my anus

just in my life enough to make me irritated, and there's a bit of blood on the toilet tissue, not enough to warrant a doctors visit = DEATH

Even if it wasn't a joke, he would simply be paraphrasing from the constitution.

Americans are so brainwashed they are more offended by someone telling them to stand up for their rights than by someone who wants to take their rights away from them.

>he obviously meant that the"NRA people" could prevent hillary by voting
>anyone who can't see it that way doesn't want to
the next few words after that lead me to think something else.. and I'm glad because I agree.
It would be very ugly... he isn't talking about voting

pic related
>I have a PhD in jokes and let me tell ya: they ain't funny.

Trump is a part of the Hillary campaign, he's purposely being a retard so Hillary get's elected.

I don't understand how his is even a controversy. The entire point of the second ammendment is to be able to use it against rhe government. It is in writing that the founding fathers sole intent of this ammendment was to be used against the government if need by, so why is it controversial for trump to suggest it?

It's just a prank, bro.

he reminded people that the 2nd amendment has a purpose. Would the left be horrified it he reminded people of the 1st amendment?

The CTR Shills

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

>(((Goldstein)))
Was that intentional?

OY VEY DELETE THIS !!

Soap box,ballot box, jury box, ammo box.

Thanks for Clearing The Record

It was part of his plan.

Knowing the way Trump speaks he clearly ment to say the way we handle second amendment is a joke

Anyone who pretends to care is grasping at straws

>1 post by this ID

Why do I see an invisible kippa on his head?

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we are under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the hillary med files TCF HRC CTR moloch wiki leaks threads Warning WARNING

Warning WARNING

>)))Goldstein(((

I'm disappointed none of you second amendment people have assassinated Hillary yet.

You always talks about "muh guns" but when it comes to actual shooting you pussy out?