Are they subhumans?

Are they subhumans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sp7SGRnqJZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No they are based

Israel of the Balkans, they tricked Italy into creating Greater Albania and are destabilizing all their neighbors. Ubermenschen by definition

Whiter than every single new w*rlder.

they are good guys

Based Miyazaki hating an*Me

based skin-gay-alive albanianon

Whiter than you, Ahmed Ramirez McGoldberg

No

why do they do this?

Do they sell good weed doe?

Yes

>posting albanian gypsy
Get rekt magjup

Yes, but I quite like Bosch Fawstin ex Albanian muslim and the author of an anit-Islam comic book "Pigman"

this is sort of a rude thread.

watch out

he ignores reports on hate threads
and deletes everything anti albanian
even if its not against the rules
literally giving people 30 day bans for no reason

They are based destroyers of weeaboos, the killing blow to the Japanese menace, a clear voice in these troubling times. Say something nice about them!

this is an albanian in america

prove it

ofc he is, why would anyone else care about this irrelevant shithole otherwise?

But of corsh

KO SO VO JE SRCE SRBIJE SRCE SRBIJE

UBI UBI UBI SHIPTARA SHIPTARA

you are always extremelly manipulative
i know its you

all of them pretend to be westerners here

I am Albanian diaspora and I don not act like this.

I dont consider them. They remind me of italians. A Mix of italians and greek. No slavic subhumans. Erweiterung des Lebensraum im Osten.

>don't not
So you do?

There are a percentage of albanians that are annoying but for the most part we are fine but all of our neighbours basically want to land grab since we are a tiny population. Globally there are only 6-8 million albanians. Contrary to propaganda average rate of birth is 1-2 kids so its not like we are going to blow up or something. Most likely the 1 billion chinese and indians will inherit these lands with a couple of decades.

blacker than you, Hans

Albanian culture just shouldn't exist desu, it's such an insult to everyone in the region that you're proud to be Muslim and pretend to be semi-Turkic. Everyone in the region has fought but a sane person can understand both Serbia and Croatia's history and needs/wants. Albania makes no sense and is just bizarre

it's also very offputting that Kosovo/Albania basically had an entire war won for them by NATO

so, it's hard to respect Albania no matter what side you're on

This

Do it again based Shqip

>you're proud to be Muslim
albania is the least religious muslim nation on earth by far and the first state-atheist nation ever
>pretend to be semi-Turkic
kek, what? the average albanian literally gets assblasted if you imply they are anything but natives. a key theme of albanian nationalism since 1945 has been stressing paleobalkanism and autochtonous identity

>it's also very offputting that Kosovo/Albania basically had an entire war won for them by NATO
albania hasn't been in a war since 1944, and kosovo as an entity was never at war, KLA was a separatist citizen militia vs an organized army/state and succeeded in their goal in the end

no wonder you find it bizarre with your literal reddit tier knowledge and opinions

yes
some guys in Kosovo shared their weed with me and it was fucking good
I got so high that I impulsively decided to take a bus to the capital to check out what it was like (not a good decision)

it's shit (like the rest of the country) and lemme guess, you got mugged and maybe got your kidney stolen, too?

yes, the scum of europe
>inb4 balkan neighbor

nah the whole country is very safe, and believe it or not there's some really cool cities
the capital is just ugly as fuck

>KLA was a terrorist organization composed from lots of ex-YPA personnel, with new recruits trained in the north of albania by former us military staff, and funded by weapons,drugs and organ harvesting and smuggling*

no they are greek rapebabys
youtube.com/watch?v=sp7SGRnqJZA

CUKLETAA
>KEKLET
YOU LITERALLY CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

"Caucasian-I don't know what that is"
Well, at least her Albanian IQ checks out lul