Israeli-Polish Friendship Thread

In the name of all people of good will mourning victims of massacres commited during ww2 in:
Naliboki
Koniuchy
Brzostowica Mała
Skidel
Jeziory
Wiercieliszki
Drohiczyn Poleski
Horodec
Janów Poleski
Zdzięcioł
Sopoćkinie
Ostryna
Dubno
Wołpa
Zelwa
Wołkowysk
Antopol
Indura
Motol
Wielka Brzostowica
and other similar massacres
hereby I call to strenghten endagered ties of Polish-Israeli friendship. Give peace a chance!

What ethnicities were massacring which in each one?

fuck off Schlomo it's a shame Hitler didn't finish the job

We shouldn't discuss this topic here. I created this thread to bring more friendship and mutual understanding.

Fuck you, moron. And leave my thread.

I'm Israeli and 1/4 Polishit
My Polish grandfather ran away from Poland during wwii, and ended up in Brazil, where he met my grandmother. They made an aliyah during the 60s and had several children.
Cool story huh

Spierdalaj seba

It's ok Israel, we forgive you.

This you're still untrustworthy jew, tho.

i like polan t b h

Oy vey, they're OUR greatest ally, not yours!

by denying that poles ever touched a jew, hypocisy, almost as bad as our "we dindunuffin we wuz occupied" excuse

My grandfather was a Polish Jew. I like Poles other than the whole "we wuz occupied and didn't harm any jews" excuse.

add a kuuuuuuuuurrrrrrwwwwwaaaaa muh dick

>denial of polish death camps thread nr4852

its a shame hitler didn't finish the job.
the world would've been a much better place of the kikes were killed

Reminder that Hitler didn’t want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jews. And the Polish government went to Hitler and said: "If you expel them, they’ll all come here [to Poland]." Hitler then asked: "What should I do with them?" and the the Poles replied: "Burn them!"

I repeat: Hitler did NOT want to kill the Jews, the Holocaust was a tragic event forced on the Germans by the treacherous Poles.

Legit.

My Jewish grandfather always said Polish people are much more antisemitic than Germans.

In fact, the Nazis didn't even win the majority in Poland. The Poles also hacked the German election and poured in propaganda to help the Nazis win votes.

Also, a lot of German citizens that voted for the Nazis were actually Poles.

>In fact, the Nazis didn't even win the majority in Poland.

I meant to write the Nazis didn't even win the majority in the German election.

My grandmother was saved by her Polish neighbors who hid her in their house when her parents got taken away

is that your grandmother?

No haha

poland our best ally!

Don't forget Jedwabne either.

Yep, exactly, and also about massacres in Naliboki
Koniuchy
Brzostowica Mała
Skidel and villages in the Skidel region: Jeziory, Wiercieliszki, Drohiczyn Poleski, Horodec, Janów Poleski, Zdzięcioł, Sopoćkinie, Ostryna, Dubno, Wołpa, Zelwa, Wołkowysk, Antopol, Indura, Motol, Wielka Brzostowica.

It's a nice sentiment, but undeserved. Poles are generally unredeemable. The vast majority are apathetic/ignorant, or unapologetically Jew-hatin' peasants like our ancestors.

in my opinion. israel should be allowed to have half of poland for reparations.

that way israelis won't build settlements and palestinians won't be mad at israelis. if poland would just allow jews the polish land they're entitled to, palestinians would stop trying to harm jews.

so you see, poles are even responsible for the jews who are murdered in israel