Why are so many people against abortion?

Why are so many people against abortion?

Her body, her choice. She can do whatever the fuck she wants with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2011/08/annual-number-of-abortions-stable-over-the-past-decade
grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?1,106637,106637
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Youre lucky you werent aborted with that kind of thinking then

>cucked statement

Yep, that's a German flag.

>her body her choice!

Agreed. She should have chosen not to spread her legs. Then she wouldn't be forced to have a baby.

Why isn't abortion a two-way street?

Why can't a man force a woman to abort his child if he doesn't want it?

>a fucking gercuck
why is germany full of cucks?

What about the babies body and the babies choice?

The womans choice is whether or not she has sexual intercourse with a man or not.

Even contraception isn't advertised as fool proof.

If you have sex you must accept all of the responsibilities that come with it.

Germany is filled with cucks because Germans lost the war and their overlords are guilt tripping them constantly. Not to mention the law that prohibits masculinity and truth.

It's bait you tard

I'm all for it when it comes to niggers and minorities.

No one should be able to abort a child.

A better question is why can't a man force a woman NOT to have an abortion if he is willing to rear the child alone?

I don't care about the embryos. I just hate women and want them suffer for their bad choices.

This said, I'm still in favor of legal abortion because it keeps the nigger population from doubling.

Don't fall off that edge young man.

if there was no abortion in america wed be over run by niggers u retards. Look at who founded planned parenthood and what her beliefs are u bluepilled dfags

>No one should be able to abort a child.
Have fun with your 8.0 fertility rates for ahmeds and pajeets

Without abortion all of western Europe would be 60% tier

We can have our cake and eat it user.

First we kick them out, then we ban abortions.

Your basically saying that baby murder is justified because we only have a lot of niggers and not quite too many niggers.

The best way to fight abortion is to use it against them.

Push for legal abortion for men. If male doesn't want it he can abort it legally and not have to support it or her.

Women go all YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE HAVING SEX.

Next, point out this is what bigots say when they push to remove abortion for women. Dont want the baby? You should have thought about that before having sex.

This will lead them to:

A. Accept abortion is wrong because you should have been prepared for that when you had sex.

B: Accept mens right to legally abort if they dont want the kid. This will lead to women being very carefull with being promiscious because now you're fucked if he doesn't want it and have to support it 100% on your own.

Sweden was working on financial abortion, what happened to that? It's a common sense way to balance the sexes' reproductive rights.

Abortion is the biggest sin in Islam.

The only people getting abortions in Europe are white native girls.

The reason is pretty simple. It is a human life and it's wrong to kill innocent human beings.

Does sacrificing babies to a god actually work? Is that what the occult knows?

If we sacrifice a baby to kek will he grow in power?

Actually a friend of mine went and said it was full of paki girls.

They go because having a secret abortion is better than having a child out of wedlock.

The muslims I knew in school kept bacon and beer under their beds, they aren't as pious as you think.

i dont think you know what edgy means

>Abortion is the biggest sin in Islam
Literally what are you talking about? They believe that the soul enters the body at 40 days so before that you can have abortions.

Is that the baby from Eraserhead?

They interpret the rules away when it's inconvenient like every other religion.

Look at the statistics. Mudshits have a far higher abortion rate than natives in most western European countries.

>First we kick them out
Exactly. Until they've fucked off, abortion ho!

All hail moloch, eh comrade

then why do we massacre mudslimes u christfag (not that i mind!)

Moloch and/or Lileth are specifically about child sacrifice.

You can make other sacrifices to other gods, whether it works or not is really up to your beliefs or how willing you are or not to perceive something that may or may not be there.

The common meaning of sacrifice is “to give up.” We pour a libation, giving up the opportunity to drink the wine in order to give it to the gods. We give money to worthy causes, giving up the opportunity to spend it on ourselves. We spend time running and lifting weights, giving up the opportunity to read or watch TV in order to improve our physical fitness. No doubt you can think of many more examples in many aspects of life where we give up personal gain for some greater good. Sacrifice in this regard is a tangible expression of unselfishness or of long term thinking or both.

The older meaning of sacrifice is “to make sacred.” By dedicating something to the gods through ritual and ceremony it becomes sacred – it takes on some of the essence of the gods. Some of that divine essence then returns to us.

>bacon
>under bed

Must get smelly

Keyword: Innocent human life.

So what you're saying is gods are 100% memes and you have to truly meme it to make it

maybe some secretly hate islam, but they still get nerfed as collateral damage!

I know what it means in the context of the meme and its literal definition.

Stop being pedantic.

If she can get an abortion I should be allowed to get so strung out on junk I almost die and the taxpayers should support my getting clean in a clinic.
My body My choice.

Yeah I guess if you wrap it in foil and eat it within a day it might be okay. I never really questioned it just laughed.

Whats your point? You're assuming a lot of me.

>mudshits have a much higher abortion rate

Source? Because sounds like made up wishthinking

Kek is satan dude, stfu about that retarded frog shit

Does life imitate memes or do memes imitate life?

>I just hate women and want them to suffer

Not edgy at all... Perfectly normal.

Pretty sure Satan is Satan. You can't sacrifice to a being if they're not that being, because the sacrifice isn't to them.

This is what it is here (Autochtoon = native). Numbers are from the government statistics agency.

I support abortion only because it's de facto eugenics that keep nigger populations down

I'm waiting for the inevitable "pro-life people only care about people before they're born" fallacy that shows up in every abortion thread. I've seen it hundreds of time but not a single person is able to explain how they logically draw that conclusion.

Where is it from? Doesn't say anything with abortion on it.

yes

cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2011/08/annual-number-of-abortions-stable-over-the-past-decade

Here, read for yourself. They have it in English.

This is literally the only argument in favour of abortion that makes sense

Not that I agree with it but the liberal autosuggestion that it's a women's rights issue is fucking retarded

Many old figures and deities are interchangeable between cultures and time periods.

Heres a theory on how Lucifer fits into Eygyptian mythology

grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?1,106637,106637

Having been through it twice, I'm against it, it's one of the worst things ive ever had to go through and both my parents are dead.

Abortion should be promoted among nonwhites, and punished by death if the child is white and healthy.

Because they think with their feelings, like women.

Thanks, seems I was wrong. At least if the dutch statistics are the same in other western European countries.

Mate, the average paki would out stench rancid fish-yoghurt.

>OP not being a faggot
Seriously you people on this board need to get on the right side of history...it's definitely pro choice

She can do what she wants with the baby but the father shouldn't be held responsible if he doesn't want to be. Her body, her choice, her problem

>50% of women having abortion are having their second or third abortion
Just

The average woman today has killed more people than the average Nazi back then.

Really makes you think.

who cares i dont want to raise some welp i dont want just bc i dont like wearing condoms. Christ. We can solve the white population issue with artificial wombs in like 10 years.

abortion is literally murder for convenience

This was the reason for the abortion campaign in the first place.

so?

You type like a degenerate and you act like one too. Hurry up and abort yourself, filth.

If you didn't impregnate a girl today... is it murder too? The result is the same. A human won't exist, because of your choice.

By your fucked up logic every man would be guilty of killing millions of people.

exacly. I have always believed women should have free access to abortions, but unless the parent signs some legal paper advocating his rights as the father, then he shouldnt be subject to ANY child support. If she can get abort the child or give up for adoption at any point, thus severing her role as mother, than a man should be able to sever his role as father.

(fyi im femanon)

Give men the right to abort their parental rights and we're golden.

Well, my good sir. I can type like a good ol' chap if I didn't like shitposting so much. GFY

By that logic, kerb stomping a newborn is the same as abortion.

this.

Because the man made a choice to stick his dick in and add the ingredients for a baby.
Double edge'd >katana
>broad sword
>rapier

The baby is hardly a person at that point, I mean children don't have actual opinions until they're 18 anyways so who the fuck is going to listen to a fetus?

It's not a human until around 3-4 when they start developing life long memories and start thinking for themselves. I say abortion should be legal until the age of 4.

>18
you mean 25?

This gif make me go RREEEEEE
source?

So going by your logic, it's okay to kill people. After all we can do whatever we want right? Morons like you need to understand that murder is still murder no matter what petty words you use to describe it. I really feel sorry for you Hans. If you don't change that kind of thinking your country will fall.

I want to impregnate many women and run away.

>The baby is hardly a person at that point
>It's not a human until around 3-4 when they start developing life long memories and start thinking for themselves. I say abortion should be legal until the age of 4.

So you are saying that a baby, while still in the uterus, is not a human and magically becomes one when it comes out? I really hope you're joking. No one can be that stupid.

Her choice, her responsibility. Considering that she first chose to become pregnant, she is responsible for the well-being of the unborn child's body.

You're not providing any arguments let alone counterarguments other than "are you kidding me?!?!"

No, it's not murder. Look up the definition of murder before you start telling people how to think.

The unlawful killing of a reasonable person in being under the King (or Queen's) peace with malice aforethought express or implied.

A foetus is legally not defined as a reasonable person and is explicitly stated by law as an exception. Abortion may be illegal and rightly so but it's not murder. It's foeticide.

And if she didn't choose to become pregnant? What if contraception such as condoms and MAP failed at age 16 in a conservative Christian household or she was raped?

>Kill a pregnant woman
>Get a double kill sentence

>Get an abortion
>...

>he chose to become infested with a tape worm, so he is now responsible for its well-being

i meant to say person, not human, it is human sometime after impregnation but not a person

No because life is created when at contraception when the sperm and egg meet. Abortion is literally murder, the fetus is unable to speak so FAT FEMINISTS AND GERMAN KEKS THINK ITS OK TO KILL THEM FUCK YOU CUNT.

Of course Chzech guy wouldn't know the difference. Your people look like tape-worms anyway.

>>German

I guess that's explains alot of your declining birth rate crisis

Let's all be honest: I'm happy to accept that compromise. Hell, let's make it legal to kill rape babies up to the age of 2. Fuck it, why not. The resulting millions of saved lives from every other kind of abortion no longer performed would be worth it.

Rape is a rare case and I would say that it absolves the rape victim of responsibility for the child, but contraceptions are known to be no 100% guarantee so you still engage in sexual activity at the risk of becoming pregnant.

What a ridiculous analogy.

murder

Abortion and birth control combined are going to make the guys living 100 years from now have a much easier time because natural selection will select against a large portion of leftist women. Liberals are more promiscuous, but because of birth control and abortion, only the stupid liberals or the liberals who want to have kids (which is almost contradictory) will be selected for from now on. Golden Age soon.

i think the point is humans arent special little snowflakes and we are no worse off with a few less

Brutal.

So everyday someone exists and does not impregnate a woman who will keep the baby is the same as killing one?