There are delusional people who still think he has a chance

>There are delusional people who still think he has a chance

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-hackers-ruin-every-democrat-member-of-congresss-day
thesmokinggun.com/buster/democratic-national-committee/guccifer-dccc-hack-645891
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/guccifer-2-0-hacked-dccc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>facebook filename
>greece

pay your denbts

buttmad

LOL fuck just stop. Am I supposed to give a shit about meanie-head things said about any of those groups of people?

wtf i hate paying debts now

pay your fucking denbts

trump has the white male vote and the majority of the troops. thats 3/5 of the registered voters

the pope isnt popular outside of newyork and republican politicians that go against him wont get re elected. operation white power will shut them down state by state

Oh no! Not the Muslims, the illegals, the media and the politicians!

>disqualified

only 1 candidate should be facing a prison sentence Zorba

>tries to make a shill thread
>gets blown the fuck out and made fun off
Must suck being a shill on Sup Forums.

Woah cute doge

>Nitpicking

>He thinks whites are all mentally retarded worthless ordinary people with shit job that wants to blame their problems to others instead of their lack of skills and good choices
xD

>>Nitpicking
>which candidate should be in prison
>CAN WE JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT THE EMAILS?

Is Correcting the Record helping you pay off those denbts?

>insulting hypersensitive shitskins and females disqualifies someone from being able run for president

You crybullies are going to whine yourselves into absolute irrelevancy.

>>which candidate should be in prison
Drumpf obviously

Encourages Russia's participation in US election
Literally promotes violence and assassinations from his brainless ordinary voters aka lowest common denominator xD

proofs of your claims?

there's proofs for Hilldawg committing treason

Delusional thinking that any one human should have that much power in the first place....pol missing the overall point get bogged down in your shitty arguments again guys.

>implying any of those groups should be above scrutiny
>implying all of those groups shouldn't be THE most scrutinized

Literally what he said and implied.

Oh wait, republicucks are this stupid they cannot comprehend psychological manipulation and can only take things at a direct face value xDdD

Nah i trust capable deadly intelligent people like Hillary.
I know what she ll be doing because she clearly isnt a stupid moralfag.

Drumpf on the other hand cannot be predicted, his voters are just stupid enough to believe him but he can do whatever he wants because he knows humans are stupid and wont even notice what he does, he literally said "i could kill and i wouldnt lose a vote".
Literally laughing at the faces of his blind stupid voters xD

so you got no proofs then?

I'm not a Republic or a Democrat silly, I'm an Australian

I am afraid your brain is simply not capable of comprehending the proofs.

Dont worry, many drumpf supporters are like you, higher meanings and things that arent direct and obvious simply cant be understood by your limited minds.

I am sorry, some people just cant be saved, you just happen to be one of them :\

Calling trump voters stupid whilst claiming Hillary is intelligent

>I am afraid your brain is simply not capable of comprehending the proofs.

We would know for certain if you could supply any.

>He doesnt know the cunningness and deadliness of hillary
I thought Sup Forums was half informed at least to know and feared her because she wasnt as interested in looking like a worthless moralfag, unlike drumpf ;^)

I already did, you failed to comprehend it sooooooooo :\
Sorry m8, you just cant be saved

please link me to this proofs I missed

see But if you cant see it then there is simply no point since if one cannot comprehend it like most right wing retards, it suggests that their brain is limited and too emotionally attached to certain emotional concepts like morality, self importance etc.

And no matter what argument i have or from which side i ll point it out, you will simply jump away from it as if it isnt even visible to you.

Oh well, into the fel burnings you go

Shut up and worry about Greece. Your country is financially wrecked and thanks to open borders, your tourism is dying.

>Giving a shit about shitholes that i ll ditch and never see again
Top kek m8.

Focus on your bongland that is still part of the EU after all the drama and is actually becoming worse by the day xD

I was thinking of moving to the Uk but damn, you are so shit now. US it is :3

so to clarify this is the extent of your proofs

>Literally what he said and implied.

wtf i hate trunp now, thanks for correcting the record

It just goes to show you how fucked up conservatives in America are

Their candidate is literally self-destructing, but they plan to vote for him just because he has the R next to his name

>I lie every day on purpose

>thinking lying will disquallify you as a politician

Topkek

RIP Varian, he did it to himself.

>federal indictments
>treason scandals currently underway
>blatantly stole nomination and seperated party
>mentally and physically unstable medical problems
We're fine here.

>said somewhat outlandish things that some may not agree with
WTF?!?! HE SHOULD QUIT! HE SHOULD BE DISQUALIFIED!!! HAS HE QUIT YET?!?!? HE SHOULD JUST STOP NOW!!!

That first sentence could not be more incorrect if you tried.

>Something tells me youre gonna have a yuuuuuuuge fucking hangover on november 9th

Yeah? Are you an asylum shopper?

Gul'dan is so fucking awesome, i love how he destroyed Varian, it was so beautiful.

tfw no gul'dan bf to help him take over Azeroth :(

>The Pope

Hahaha

It literally looks like America is being invaded from the coasts by liberals.

Or more accurately it's where the most populated areas of the country tend to be

i have never voted republican in my life. I am soo disgusted by the criminal bitch's presidential coronation by condescending pseudo-intellectual fucktards who will say shit like
while simulaneously trying to seize the moral high ground you are fucking contemptible pieces of shit and you and your candidate are offensive pieces of shit, so bad that moderates like me are willing to vote for a candidate I really don't like in a party I hate just to try to get revenge on assholes like you.

This board is going to be a ghost town in November when Trump loses and all these GOP lackeys refuse to show their faces

>I'm not for the GOP I'm for Trump

Keep telling yourself that, sweetie

Young Shante, please allow me to enlighten you. . .

There is no doubt that Trump faces a massive challenge against the most sophisticated propaganda machine ever created, but what you are not taking into account is that the fascist left played their hand way too early and much too brazenly. Just about every American is looking at the establishment with contempt. At every turning point the leftist establishment proves that it can only act as a force of radical divisiveness. With every world event the left reveals its firm connection to Anti-American globalists.

You see, I could never expect a trick ass bitch like yourself to understand the psyche of a true American, but once the left made it physically unsafe for a person to wear a Trump shirt in public, they gave more votes to Trump that you could ever imagine. It's called a Silent Majority. You see, Americans are naturally repulsed by tyrants and will quiet literally change sides in the blink of an eye just to squash tyranny. Even if it is against their own interests.

One more thing olive-boy, if you understand anything about the American system of government, understand that the the Office of President resides within the Executive Branch of our government. Unlike 3rd world countries like yours, the executive branch has massive checks and balances that limit his/her powers. Regardless of what the media would like you to believe, we have a very powerful insurance policy built-in to stop tyranny.

But don't listen to me, just keep watching the state-sponsored fascist media and believe that Trump doesn't stand a chance. Why do you think they keep declaring "The End" of Trump's campaign before the debates? It's because they know that once the two of them get on stage before the American Public the TRUTH WILL BE OUT. Just wait and see, denbt.

Make the world great again.

Not true it will go back to normal, just like every other time there has been an election, whether Trump wins or loses, fucking know it all.

he wants to lose. Hillary has hired him to create a strawman so there's no opposition to her.

We've always heard: "Trump is too much of a threat, vote hillary" and as someone left-leaning the differences between the two, are minimal other than Hillary pretends to care more about minorities (true leftists slighly care about the social issues, but it's economic inequality that's the main problem for leftists and capitalism).

>Keep telling yourself that, sweetie
>People can be in denial about their party affiliation
Wat

>people think someone can be "disqualified" from running for president for not being left wing enough

Maybe that's the case in Europe, but even then, Trump is only mildly harsher than the likes of FN and FPO, and despite the establishment's best efforts, they can't keep them out, even if they can keep them down.

why do you think she joined CTR?

> Even if it is against their own interests.

This is what these selfish SJW cunts will never understand, it is inconceivable to their way of thinking to sacrifice, even momentarily, their own self interests.

i thought that to begin with, but why would he be so loyal to her? love? money? power? blackmail?

blackmail seems plausible, but i'm 95% sure he's for real. he just doesn't always control his mouth

Could say the same thing about (you) whining about meanie things the left says about white males

You mean like how Trump sacrificed his own interests by opting for a life of public service and work for the American people instead of just going off and becoming a reality TV celebrity and selling ghost-written books and conning people into paying for a fake university they couldn't afford

Are you guys even trying

So it's your theory he spent a year putting up with the most foul, mostly untrue shit being said about him, positioned himself to be able to take the presidency himself, just to allow Hilary to win? Why? That makes zero sense.

Yes the Clintons have not benefited at all from their time in office right.

>viciously attacked

Oh liberals, who think saying things someone doesn't like is "viciously attacking" them. You should all be viciously attacked with a knife and a noose.

Look it's quite obvious the skank and her rapist husband use public service as a vehicle for self enrichment, whereas Trump is already wealthy. I honestly believes he just want to do a great job as president because the man likes praise. He has narcissistic tendencies. I'm not giving Bill Clinton a third term no matter how bad he wants it.

If women were never given the right to vote, then women leaders would have never came into existence.

Politics is naturally suited for men.
Women should be mothers, nurses, cooks, prostitutes, etc.

No faggot. Trump is merely a conduit. Someone with the financial means propel himself onto the spotlight. He is self-financed, something that hasn't happened in our country for a very long time. What you you are neglecting is that this is less about Trump and more about placing a stick in the spokes of the global-fascist system. I'm quite certain that if Americans had the choice of another dark horse candidate they would select someone else, but unfortunately the system is "rigged", as Trump would say, and strangles out all but the richest and most politically connected candidates.

Seriously, just wait for the debates.

>get revenge on assholes like you.
Who is the emotional one now ;^)

At least you admit it instead of trying to justify your emotions with paper thin arguments like most who cant live up to their desires

>Trump shill wall of text
>Implying i ll waste my time reading delusions xD

deb8s are gonna be shit m8. moderators will shit all over trump and throw hillary softballs, they'll have a commercial break whenever she needs to change her diaper, audience will be plants who boo + applaud on cue, etc. etc. etc.

Wow, it's over. The media said so after all.

>after you retaliate, you can't complain about the original thing that made you retaliate
Holy fuck I can't believe the leaves took Justina "killing your enemies means they win" Trudeau seriously.

Dont bother, Trumplets and right wing morons by extension cannot comprehend how the world works and think being a good moral honorable person is somehow good and totally exists in politics or has any place in the real world.

That is why they cant really understand how the world works, they are trying to force that delusion in people when it is clear anyone with a brain isnt gonna bother with as stupid as morality or being good.

Mutual profit is the way to go if you want an actually good system

soooo if he did all those things that the meme says he did, then why aren't more DEMOCRATS supporting him?

>Greece lecturing people on how government works

Just...

>Person is also this worthless they connect themselves with a country rather than themselves and only themselves
And that is why you are such an easily manipulated cuck xD

PAY YOUR FUCKING DEBTS. I don't give a shit what any of you greasy faggots thinks about government. Just pay your fucking debts. Get off Sup Forums, get a job, and pay your debts.

How butthurt are you ;^)

Oh i forgot, most right wing cucks are just ordinary worthless people with mediocre jobs trying to blame their problems on others than admitting they are just worthless xD

Sorry, my money goes to me, and to things i enjoy :D
Well at least until i move to us :3

I'm a #felmissile now.

Pay your debts

And which country exactly has America not afftected or tried to swing in their favor? None of them. We fuck with every country.

hey are you that notorious greek furfag?
werent you going to the UK?

Nobody cares loser ;^)

Gul'dan is so fucking based, best warlock to ever live, also cutest.

Tfw no Gul'dan husbando :(

Pay your debts

Yeah but UK is literally shit right now lol, not even I am gonna touch that shithole xD

So US now is the only worthwhile immigration place. Probably seattle cuz i dont like sun and hate hot weather

What the hell is with this kid and WoW. I'm just going to leave your little aspergers encrusted self alone.

Pay depts.

>Greece
>calling anywhere a shithole

good luck furfag although we both know that you will stay in this shithole
we are doomed together my friend

Isn't it sad?

Damn dude you have enough food there to make you knees buckle back the right way. That's like 4,000 calories.

Ikr, UK must be feeling like shit when even greece calls them a shithole xD

Gul'dan is MAI HUZUBANDO!

Nah, whoever is skilled and has a brain can do what they want ;^)
Moving is easy af if you have money m8

Wait, in the Navy and I have never once heard someone publically support Trump unironically for the past few months

Most of us are voting Clinton because we don't want to go to war with a country that matters

>if you have the money

You also sound extremely capitalistic. Damn right winger Greek keeping his money for himself. What a greedy selfish right wing asshole.

If Trump is going to lose, then why are all you faggots still shilling?

>Actually thinking that anyone on that list actually deserves respect

I found a selfie op

What a hack

Bro, don't you realize Clinton is pushing for war with Russia? That old hag will get us into a war faster than you can imagine. Trump is, ironically, the peace candidate

SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Because laughing at delusional people is fun?

It is a pretty fun hobby

What is wrong with capitalism, the smartest and most skilled wins.
And that is the best factor for judging people, their ability. Not how good a worthless skilless person is, that is what worthless people do in order to feel better because they dont have power "Oh i would be rich too if i was immoral and evil, but i am a good boy and that means a lot"

topkek|kekpot

Russia should be exterminated anyway for being bigots and showing no sign of improvement

>morality
>emotional
Wew lad

BREAKING: Hackers RUIN Every Democrat Member of Congress’s Day

thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-hackers-ruin-every-democrat-member-of-congresss-day

Hacker Publishes List Of Cell Phone Numbers, Private E-Mails For Most House Democrats

thesmokinggun.com/buster/democratic-national-committee/guccifer-dccc-hack-645891

GUCCIFER 2.0 HACKED DCCC

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/guccifer-2-0-hacked-dccc/

>s a g e

Says fucking Greeceeee
Greeeccceeeeeeee