You wake up in Dublin

You wake up in Dublin

awesome, go straight to a pub and get some guinness

>wake up
>night

Go back to sleep.

I have been unironically considering moving to Dublin for some months ago

Answering OP's question: visiting those monuments that I didn't cheked in my last visit and enjoying the atmosphere of the city (and their pubs)

this

I book my flight back to the United States

Why is Ireland so comfy?
Why did (((they))) have to ruin it to with niggers?
(It will no longer be comfy in 2020, because of niggers)

My heart weeps for Eire.

>tallest building: 70m
Fuck this non-city

Guinness taste like shit.

Get an Irish breakfast, go to Guinness brewery tour, drive out to cliffs then come home

I go hang out a pub and make friends with the locals by singing rebels songs but not explicitly mentioning my ancestors

Not trying to start a pissing contest you fuck.
Also this sort of. It's not very good.

Fuck rebel songs. Too many connotations of terrorist supporting Sinn Féin voters who call themselves nationalists even though they know no Irish other than "Tiocfaidh ár lá"

it actually tastes nicer in Ireland than other countries though

no it isn't you autist. shut the fuck up and never comment on Ireland again you dumb weeb

>Not trying to start a pissing contest
funny way of doing that by spouting racist horseshit

>autist
>weeb
Fuck off shitposter. You're clearly bothered because what I said applies to you

shut up kike

>ANYONE WHO SINGS REBEL SONGS IS A SINNERHEAD
you're an idiot simple as. typical of a weeb who has no social interaction with anyone his own age

>/éire/ faggot outside his containment zone
stay in your weeb bubble Jaggy/Juni/Prinz/Poi/AA or whatever faggot name you are ERPing as

Get deported.

Why is Ireland always so overlooked?

>flooding one of the most beautiful countries in Europe and the world with niggers is good
Kill yourself you sorry excuse for a human being.

Majority of my posts are outside of /éire/ by a big margin and I have no name there

>most beautiful countries in Europe
Ireland's countryside is shit. The UK ruined Ireland and Britain's countryside by stripping them of their trees for the navy

Rub my eyes and then book a flight to Finland

>Ireland's countryside is shit. The UK ruined Ireland and Britain's countryside by stripping them of their trees for the navy
You dumb fuck, you don't know shit.

Ireland's countryside is predominately fields, very little forest cover and small hills

we don't have much of a historical connection to countries other than England due to our relatively isolated positioning so there's not much shitpost fuel for most people

What about America, where tons of Irish refugees went to?

only thing thats keeping me going right now is that my degree will probably enable to leave this fucking city

its been that way since the bronze age dipshit
they cut it all down so they could grow cabbages and shit