Fucking pride festival in my city, we already had pride once this summer when will this degeneracy end

Fucking pride festival in my city, we already had pride once this summer when will this degeneracy end

>LGBT in Sweden
How come the new Swedes don't behead the degenerates in the streets?

nothing wrong with gay pride.

I don't even think Jesus talked about gayness and how it is a sin to be gay

Gay pride parades have to be the worst idea of all time. It's like they're actively trying to get people to hate gays.

In the mood to purshase a flag just to burn it

FUCKING JEWS ANTON LUNDIN GIVE ME STRENGHT

Fags are massive attention whores. They don't care that people hate them, as long as they get their attention and can complain of oppression afterwards.

He did indirectly -- and his apostles did a lot.. Homsexual practices is not permissible for a Christian. It never will be. It is a sin, but like any other it can be forgiven with sincere repentance.

And then it causes problems for the homos who just want to suck cock in peace and not have unwanted attention drawn to themselves. The whole thing's just fucked.

2017 most people will starve to death
Buy silver and storable food

This is fucking disgusting

we had a WEEK of parade here in tel aviv
gays got all the right and are equal now, there's no need for the generacy parade anymore

A taste of your own medecine

>tfw no bf

>half-naked faggots humping each other
>in the middle of a city
>people take their kids to this """""parade"""""
I didn't actually hate faggots until I witnessed this degeneracy in person. I always recall that horrible shitfest whenever someone mentions homos.

Can't wait until I finish my studies so I can leave this shithole city forever.

No idea why would anyone be pride of his/hers sexuality. Imagine STRAIGHT PRIDE PARADE - that would be ridiculous, so why faggots think they're special?

Exactly

Pray for a better future

Pride festivals are always full of sex and sexual acts in public, I don't understand how it got this bad. How can anyone look at this and be proud of western culture.

I was bisexual most of my life before I started shifting more towards conservative ideals and getting redpilled, and probably could still indulge in that degeneracy, but god damn it's fucking disgusting and demeaning. It's a disgrace.

They glorify it, and make it out to be innocent and beautiful like traditional heterosexual relationships can be, but in reality faggots just want to have big faggot orgies all the time, and fuck eachother in the shitter.

How would people know if they're not calling attention to themselves?

Everyone ever in the existence of the world has had sexual preferences and fetishes that they some how manage to make it through the day without advertising them to the world!

If liking to suck dick is your only defining feature of course people are going to dislike you. Not because of the sucking dick but because there is nothing else there.

I don't know how you're claiming that these reserved gays are having problems? Are there gay men being attacked for being reserved homosexuals (outside of muslim bullshitery)? Or are these 'problems' just mean words or not wanting to be around the fag? Are you gay? Claiming gays to be victims in such an illogical circumstance as well as using a nebulous term like 'problems' instead of an actual issue makes me think so. Perhaps try getting through two whole sentences before the words 'want to suck cock' are mentioned.

People are allowed to dislike others for any reason but some how if you dislike one of the protected class (lgbty/ minority)it clearly must be because you are a bigot.

Refusing to hear any criticism, labeling anyone who doesn't love them (just as they are, no need to improve or grow, ever!) as some sort of phobic, completely unable to accept that maybe they're just not a very likable person.. And the victim card will continue to be played until anything that hurts an lgbtqwerty's feelings is punishable by law regardless of circumstances.

Fuck it, I give up. Everyone with any kind of special snowflake badge can be a victim of anything, why should such things be rooted in logic?

Are you saying there's something wrong with not wanting to be associated with people who get mostly naked and engage in sex acts in public, sometimes with children around?

Also no, I'm not claiming to be a victim, and the sucking cock thing was just a tongue-in cheek remark. But it's still frustrating when society essentially tries to fetishize your sexual orientation. There's no doubt that a large portion of homophobia stems from the shit people see go down at pride parades, and that's totally understandable.

What homophobia? The whole world has to celebrate your sexuality and you act like we choose make it into a fetish? In a thread about flaming fags having an orgy (government sanctioned) in the middle of the city.

In what fucking way are you persecuted? And no, every fucking time someone wasn't nice to you doesn't count as persecution. Getting picked on or bullied in school isn't an example of homophobia, either. That shit happens to all the weird kids, there was nothing special about you or your love of dicks.

That's my whole point. Faggots aren't a victim of shit, and do not boohoo about a religious ceremony not being given up for you everywhere in the whole world. The governments told RELIGIOUS LEADERS that they had to go against their own wishes and amend their own religious ceremonies. All for you. Because you demand it.

It's not just the fucking each other in the streets, it's people like you as well. Not seeing that the world bends over backwards because of your fucking private sexual orientation, still claiming to be somehow persecuted -that society is fetishizing your sexual orientation while bitching about equal representation all while you're already vastly over represented in all entertainment. Always in a positive light.

You don't appreciate anything, you'll always have something to bitch about and it's obvious that you're never ever going to give up the fucking victim card. You'll even play it against other gays, apparently, once you're out of straight people micro agresions to bemoan.

It's probably not the flaming fags that causes people to not like you and it's not homophobia it's probably because you always have some tounge-in-cheek dick in mouth sort of joke or some other way that you just have to point out your specialness. It could also be the victim card you wave around without cause.