>"She's a traitor"
>I ask him what he thinks about Trump
>says he's indifferent
>show him Trump/MAGA pictures
>pic related
>he starts reading more about Trump
>really enjoys his policies
>two weeks pass
>calls me to tell me that, for the first time in his 85 years of life, he will be voting Republican this election

Holy shit. How do I convert to Kekism?

Roll for dubz while telling people to vote for the Emperor

förstör åsa kek

>Is real
>Isreal
>Israel
Your welcome, by the way.

You start by checking them senpai

atta boy

>I changed my non-educated, blue collar grandfather's political opinions by showing him retarded meme pictures

your pop pop sounds like a real smart guy, incredibly gifted in the cerebral cortex. A true Leonardo Da Einstein.

vote for the Emperor
did i do it?

This is how we win. By not bein neets and getting out and breaking the conditioning. Hillary's aura of bullshit does not stand up to any kind of scrutiny. Just don't be a sperg or a racist when you do it and it's easy.
> but Trump is a racist user.
Wrong he was using his own money to build de segregated country clubs while Hillary was a paying and frequently visiting member of a whites only country club.
> but Trump is a sexist user?
Falcw not only has he suggested that his daughter succeed him in the family business he has a decades long track record of hiring women into positions of power and authority while Hillary pays her female executive staffers 38 cents less per dollar than her male executive staffers.
> but user he is always saying dumb shit?
Not really he is actually playing the media. Yes part of almost every thing he says has one slightly questionable aspect to it, but there is a reason. He is playing the media so that they will advertise and discuss his talking points for him. He baits them with a small mistake and thay take the bigger message a spread it around for him. Like the black crime statistics he posted one of the numbers was a few percentage high and everyone flipped out, but they eventually dropped it because everyone started talking about how high all of the real numbers were and how we need to do something about it. He is trying to actually change things and he's breaking the PC culture to do it. They're just screaming bloody murder because they don't own him like they do Hillary.
Don't forget to point out pay to play parts from the CF the uranium deal realy shuts up the Trump will start wars people.

>Checking out at the grocery store yesterday
>Women one lane over are chatting
>One of them got tickets to Trump's rally today
>Other one asks if she's voting for him
>First woman replies that she will not vote for Hillary under any circumstances, so she might as well go see what Trump has to say
>Second woman says that's a good idea and asks if she has an extra ticket

>showing your grandpa memes

Conservative Intellectuals take aim at Donald Trump

I like this thread

Trump is already the next POTUS

I don't see how Hillary can win the election, short of an horrible October Surprise

>t. increasingly nervous POS expat or 10c a post shill

My gramps is a southern dem- as was his father, grandfather, and ggrandfather since the civil war. They vowed never to vote republican since sherman burned the south.

He's considering Trump now, even though he's from NY

>mandatory... but she's talking about
^^this faggot^^

>national reviwew... (((Kristol))) and (((Goldberg)))

those are neo-con cuckservative Israel firsters NWO shills... they just call themselves conservative

Sometimes I think Ben is more red pilled than any of us. The pupil has become the master.

I went out counting yard signs yesterday,

Trump: 84
Clinton: 1

Granted I'm in East Tennessee, but I've never seen anything close to this sort of majority.

Southern NH here, I see Trump signs all the time but in my adventures throughout NH and Northern Mass, i have only seen two hillary signs and around 3 bernie signs

this is happening all over. When I talk about Trump and people kind of give me dirty looks I just say "what, you're not that easily manipulated by the media are you? - it really makes them think.

>being a meme version of Ryu
Fuck off Sagat nobody cares what you think

>I showed him memes
>he became autistic
>win (?)