INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Hannity w/Huck 8/12/16
youtu.be/qcaOzfniSVg
>Trump on CBN news 8/12/16
youtu.be/KQgKXBW0ImI
>Trump on Phils Gang Radio Show 8/11/16
youtu.be/lY-N11k-wQ8
>Trump on Miami Herald 8/11/16
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95161477.html
>Trump on Newsmax Prime 8/11/16
youtu.be/plA9q1oYDxM
>Trump on Joe Pags show 8/11/16
youtu.be/VMhvLDIwE0M
>Trump on Orly 8/11/16
youtu.be/6ZQaBhPPtB4
>Trump on Hugh Hewitt 8/11/16
youtu.be/htpctw3T10w
>Trump On Squawk Box 8/11/16
youtu.be/m0cd68kcAzw

ENTERTAINMENT
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Go home to mommy!
youtu.be/PYNuiSpumoQ
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9nVhDPFxUE
youtube.com/watch?v=HeR4jS_IO7Y
politico.com/story/2016/08/hillary-clinton-fbi-interview-documents-226963
endingthefed.com/whoa-mike-pence-just-stunned-americano-one-saw-this-coming-watch.html#.V66wmSOS1Kc.facebook
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finish first, then recycle this one.

Dont let rigged polls intimidate you!

STOP MAKING NEW THREADS

Keeping this bumped.

Will Trump ever grow a mustache?

Fuck you Sup Forums

and

fuck your meme candidate.

I'll leave Sup Forums until the election surprise.

until then enjoy your circlejerk here

eat shit. all of you.

“Go Back to Mama!… And Your Mother’s Voting for Trump!”

Not a very presidential person....

He lacks the temperament for office.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9nVhDPFxUE

>dozens of polling organizations all show a landslide for Clinton
>Clinton wins in a landslide

IT WAS RIGGED GUISE

Wow, I thought you fucks had given up by now

Keep it up I guess, but you know you've already lost

at least cruz wasnt allowed in

AWOOOOOOOOO

are the trump threads also bombarded by proxyshills like the /cfg/ threads?

>we oversample democrats and people over 40
>accurate representation of polls

You know things are bad when Trump supporters have entered the anger stage. "This is why we lost!" They already know they will lose!

You faggots said the same thing about Brexit

They asked people randomly. Those are the answers. It means the republicans (aka Trump) are losing support.

At first the global impression of Trump's popularity and followers were that of a successful intellectual silent working-class families. This was true as Trump's supporters came out in massive numbers from all walks of life. People of all faiths, colors, ethnicities and incomes. Trump supporters were being considered America's brain power, showing support to a true leader.

However, it's funny how all of those "Intellectuals" have now abandoned trump for his childish antics as no self-respecting family built on the virtues of God could ever support such a hollow shell of a Man.

With a heavy heart I must confess that I considered trump to be absolute based af, savior of mankind from the perils of Islam, Economic collapses and stationary science progress. Unfortunately, trump's dead.

The majority of Trump supporters are now beta virgins that haven't left their basement in weeks. These degenerate teenagers of Sup Forums with zero life experience and lack of balls to even say thanks to the female at the checkout are still supporting that imbecile because being "White" is all that is working for them in their life.

Kys trump virgins of Sup Forums just fucking kill yourself already. All of you should have been aborted.

yes goy listen to the shills

Oh shit they have hit you hard.
Shill spamming beyond any proportions.

[citation required]

I bet you take news networks as reliable sources, dont you?

>those colors

TRIGGERED

yet some people still believe ctr is not on this board trying to shit it up.

sorry käskopp, i didnt mean in that way.

What possible good can come from Trump talking about how he may lose?

He is playing 3D Chess.

He knows PA is going red just by looking at the turnouts/crowds, and yet he is implementing the idea of voter fraud.

Meanwhile the MSM is playing him up to be a big, dopey, stupid guy and in the end they lose all credibility when he wins. Because they can't claim voter fraud against Trump or anything, because they spent months telling everyone its a fair election.

Did this start today (the massive spamming)? Been a few days since I visited /cgf/ and I didn't see anything like this (was there more in the beginning).

Finish first, then recycle this one.

i believe it was yesterday when they used this tactic the first time.

Did the finn autist drop his Serbian proxy?

So when did'ja realize Trump is a con man? He's not his father's son... his real father is a con man from Washington, Iowa who taught Trump from an early age to be a master actor. He then changed Trump with the REAL Donald Trump... the man's a changeling! The real Donald Trump is probably somewhere living a simple life in Iowa and doesn't even remember who he actually is... that or he was disposed of and is now six feet under. He's confessed this all to inside sources, nothing proven beyond a doubt... but I believe it and so should you. So why do you think this long con son-of-a-nazi piece of shit from pigfuck Iowa should be president? I don't think so. Meanwhile, there's a candidate who ISN'T pretending to be something she's not... I'm talking about Hillary Clinton of course. Hasn't told a lie in her life, meanwhile drumpf's whole life is based on the biggest lie of the century. Which one would YOU trust to run your country? The choice is clear...

Hopefully the mods will keep an eye on them so they aren't able to shit up the board on that level ever again.

yeah, im reporting like crazy. i hope they have figured it out soon how to ban this fucker for good.

Wow are Drumpfkins really bragging that they rigged and raided the NBC poll and got Trump 60% of the vote? Good job I guess?? You fight MSM """rigged""" polls by raiding and rigging polls yourselves..

Looks like you guys are doing well at keeping /cfg/ alive.

ayyyyy lmao

right, because there's no way he's just plain losing and planning to throw a spoiled baby fit about it

Gee whiz, I didn't want to believe it but I guess the rumors are true, the Trump Train is dead, this thread is so slow.

>They asked people randomly
They really don't.

This isn't the main thread, its the 2nd thread, waiting for the main one to die, then this oen gets recycled.

We're going to win, right?

So much your head will spin.

You guys are all autistic

@H72fLOXv
hows your first day on Sup Forums been so far?

We're going to keep winning. And you'll get tired of winning, and you'll say "Mr. Trump, we're tired of winning, we don't want to win anymore".
AND I'LL SAY "WE'RE GOING TO KEEP WINNING"

The CTR bots got updates to recognize the NBC poll, but forgot anyone could purposefully sabotage it and the sample size is too large for Sup Forums alone.... and there's an IP map, which is entirely in the US with a few stray votes in the UK (probably hilldrones).

I think she was preparing for "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" youtube.com/watch?v=HeR4jS_IO7Y

>"can I use a lifeline?"
>she has a seizure

>Bill needs help to answer the question.
>Hillary can't stop coughing every time the wrong answer is about to be picked.

Conservative Intellecuals take aim at Donald Trump

IT'S HAPPENING...MAYBE?

politico.com/story/2016/08/hillary-clinton-fbi-interview-documents-226963

(((conservative intellectuals)))

>politico.com/story/2016/08/hillary-clinton-fbi-interview-documents-226963
hey they passed the buck to american voters to indict hillary they might as well give us the evidence

You know what's really fucked up? The NRA national meetings were held in a "gun free zone."

That's some bullshit and the reason I didn't go this year.

She could never muster up that many people. 35 women in a high school gym is about it.

well she could photoshop it

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

if school security was armed, shootings would stop yes?

Not responding to a shill directly, but the RNC allowed Cleveland citizens to openly carry their arms outside of the convention center, something the DNC was not willing to do, at all.

let me tell ya folks//////

Secret Service probably mandated that there were no guns in the stadium.

Is that a sheriff star?

REMINDER

Yes

>do Trump shit
>win the primaries easily
>do the same shit
>not win the general easily
explain this Sup Forums

endingthefed.com/whoa-mike-pence-just-stunned-americano-one-saw-this-coming-watch.html#.V66wmSOS1Kc.facebook

Mike Pence is supporting YOUR right to try experimental cures for diseases! Do we love our future VP or what folks?

It's okay when you "unskew" polls but only if it helps Clinton looks like she's even more in the lead :^)

The debates are a long way away.

88 days until he becomes president.

Are you so dense you can't understand?

You're supporting a candidate who is running for POTUS in order to ensure a Hillary Clinton victory in November.

Is that what you want?

>NEW HIGH ENERGY TRUMP VIDEO
that's a nice video

Miami user from yesterday here. Anyone else from Florida?

Trump wins! I believe in Trump!

A poll that is made from bad data cannot be "unskewed".

if liberals believe ppl are generally good natured and republicans believe they are bad, why would they want to arm everybody?

ok so wait for the debates?
why don't we try to be winning already

Don't forget, you're here forever

.02 cents have been placed in the oven.

Thank you for corrupting the record.

also:

OMG! THAT'S THE LAST STRAW! I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP NOW!

@85173584

Not even close, if anything the "repaired" numbers show that Clinton's lead is at "best" between 1 - 2% in every single poll, which is absolutely shitty news for her, considering Obama held a 7% lead at this same time in 2012.

Enough momentum from one debate and it's already over for Hillary "I can't stand up for more than 2 hours" Clinton.

>if liberals believe white ppl are inherently bad and should be disarmed and republicans believe that whites are good and should be armed against the barbarian horde

Nate Silver is such a faggot, I hope he hangs himself when Trump will be the projected winner on CNN.