Vaginas

Vaginas...
Straight sex...
Western Cartoons...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGmw_MY3MJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DC and marvel should be shut down by the american government
holy shit those two companies have wrecked the american comic industry to the point of it being irreparable

not enough reboot crossover multiverses

cocks....

gaysex...

yes.. YES!!!! FUCK YEAHHH!!!!
>just be yourself
no you just have to fucking do something about it, work at it. Drink beer and fuck bitches, thats it pussy

anime...

>spends billions on fancy gadgets to stop a few madmen out of tens of thousands of criminals
>doesn't ever do anything about the rampant unemployment in Gotham or the systemic corruption
>could have spent that money on building his own police force that would be infinitely more efficient than a single guy in a furry costume
is Bruce Wayne autistic Sup Forums?

was superman autistic? No he wasnt

Batman does that. Bruce Wayne tackles the other problems.

Might as well discuss it here since every thread I make about the Bat gets filled with Marvelfags who tell me they're superior

Bruce Wayne is mentally ill, he has a split personality. He sees himself as Batman and not Bruce Wayne. The day his parents died in the alley? He died too. He is so obsessed with his code of justice and desire to hunt criminals that he doesn't realize he is mentally insane. I wish DC would tackle this aspect of Batman more, the constant struggle between Bruce Wayne and Batman.

BAAAAPP

Capeshit is almost as bad as an*Me and bido games

He is the manifestation of capitalistic, libertarian arrogance, people who believe that the rich are there to save society by using their money, breaking laws and ignoring state institutions in the process.

It's way worse than an*me though

It's not as strong culturally. Capefags are dumb soyboys but weaboos are on an entire level of mental and cultural degeneracy altogether.

I think both of these groups are more of a spectrum than a yes-or-no kind of thing.
For example liking DBZ or Pokemon is a normie thing, not really a weeb thing.

>Faiza Hussain
>captain britain

capeshit and arguably anime are both pretty normalfag now

I think DBZ has strong autistic undertones as well.

It's a series entirely focused on people trying to get, like really buff, then jumping in the air and throwing punches or energy balls at each other. Utterly intellectually deprived. Even the Spider Man or X-Men animated shows displayed more complex issues and intellectual concerns.

Proves my point. There's entry level stuff, there's more niche stuff, and there's neet sociopath with fucked up fetishes stuff.

And what they all have in common is lack of connection with reality and human society.

>Utterly intellectually deprived.
Well now you're just being pretentious. Flying around and punching shit is fun.

It's fiction, so it's not like it has a mandatory degree of connection to reality.

>Flying around and punching shit is fun.

Well it certainly gives weak kids an outlet for their power fantasies.

>so it's not like it has a mandatory degree of connection to reality.

I agree, but I think it's damaging to this generation's psyche in the long run.

>Well it certainly gives weak kids an outlet for their power fantasies.
There's nothing wrong with power fantasies. Humanity made them up since forever, it's a way of coping with reality. Can be a good source of ambition and inspiration, too.
>but I think it's damaging to this generation's psyche in the long run.
Damaging how?

>Damaging how?

I can't talk about it in length because I have to go, but it presents them a distorted view of the world, which in turn causes them to view reality in a distorted way.

I will never understand adult men who unironically watch those childish superhero movies

or read superhero comics

youtube.com/watch?v=cGmw_MY3MJQ