Your cunt

>your cunt
>what do people think of homosexual couples adopting children?

this is now a gay hate thread
somebody post the ones where the gays are talking about pozzing people

Yep, something has got to be done about the homosexual question.

I would be slightly ok with women doing it but it should be absolutely illegal for men

Two dads are better than no parents.

lesbians abuse the children too, just not usually sexually.

I believe that homosexuality is just the result of early and excessive sexualization.
It's a form of trauma. It's purely mental illness.

it may be acceptable if the person is a gay family member

otherwise, I am not of the opinion that it is a healthy situation on the whole to create sound and level citizens

I mean nobody is defending this sick shit but do you guys think it's only gay people that has those kind of fucked up minds?

Straight people rape and sell young girls into sex slavery all the time but the majority of straight people don't do that and would never think of doing that.

I would be against it, it just seems like a lot could go wrong
Maybe, let homo couples adopt girls and lesbos adopt boys?

I wouldnt go as far to believe that or else a lot of things could be labeled as (((mental illnesses )))
I just think it's mere shitty taste
pussy is always better

>Straight people rape and sell young girls into sex slavery all the time but the majority of straight people don't do that and would never think of doing that.
Yeah, that's true.
The difference is that, while the majority of straight people are not deviants, the majority of gays are.

gays should be gassed

>the majority of gays are.

You don't have any factual evidence to back up that claim.
Your opinion is based on cherrypicked stories and images that provides no actual evidence at all.

Reported to de polizei

t. "harmless homosexual" who films videos of him pozzing his meth addicted adopted 5 year old son

Not the person you replied to.
Do you happen to be a homosexual?

LMAOing at all the salt Sup Forums spills when someone mentions the words 'homosexual' or 'gay'

Thanks France for western values.

Nah I have a girlfriend

Gays are minority as it is.

Should be actively discouraged

t. Bisexual

flag
against homos adopting kids

>quintessentially Swedish post

>on the right

Would be okay with a lesbian couple maybe, men are too inherently self-centered to be raising kids on their own.

straights wont adopt, they just fuck more mouths into existence