PREACH!!!

PREACH!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/science/2016/08/rio-diving-pool-still-green-now-closed-and-smells-like-farts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is just no clean water in Brasil to replace a drained pool with.....so why bother.

FPBP

Didn't she tie with another swimmer to earn gold?

Why are blacks so fucking annoying?

it turned green after she swam in it

NEVER FORGET
black americans kill 8 white americans every week. but sure, some bullshit 50 years ago about a swimming pool is more important

You're pretty pathetic, you know that right?

>Access to first word facilities and training
>win gold
>still butthurt

That's not a fact. You're an idiot. Don't talk on this board until you've drove the English out of your land. Dumb island nigger.
edgy

Uga buga everyone hates niggers even nonwhites like me

Why do white people suck at sports and athleticism?

You should stop being a shut in degenerate and go learn some things. Don't speak on subjects that you are woefully ignorant about.

it is a fact

this is a fact idiot

No they don't

Unfortunately I grew up with niggers as friends smoking blunts because I didn't know any better. Thankfully I learned the true nature of the NY nigger. I spent enough time around niggers to have a true very justified ingrained hatred for the nigger.

Niggers are worse than hasidic jews.

Nice try nigger, and if you're not a nigger than you're worse, you're a nigger sympathiser that has never seen the niggers noggin in real life.

Edgy teens can not be changed like this. These are extreme outliers, so it is not worth it to try either.
Let them jack off to their skin colour until they die.

So you found a skin head a meme and didn't even bother to research/fact check it? You are why the west is falling. Check i8t, imma fund mosques in US. You will Get btfo by real men.

We have driven the English off our land and its true that blacks murder whites at a disproportionate rate. I have no sympathy for them.

wow

i didn't know they had internet in that nigger dirt farm

thanks for your stupid flag though

subversive racists are worse than the "kikes" you hate so much.

>cause hardship for a minority

>blame said minority for the trouble YOU caused

>"muh info graphs"

2014 memorial for nigger on white murder.

Here's the facts nigger, i'd suggest reading them all but you wont.

>Niggers are worse than hasidic jews.
New Yorker here, give me a break.

It literally did you black cunt

No it isn't. Are you memeing or legitimately retarded?

Wow, dude. You are a very weak and pathetic man. Kek. This is why your country will fall. You, not niggers, will destroy the west.
lol

That side on view really shows those massive fucking ape limps

>limps
lips

>facts are less valid because of being presented in a more visually appealing format

I don't care if it's true or not. I got to see first hand niggers in action throughout my life. I know what is reality and what isn't.

You are wrong and I know for a fact i'm right.

I hung out with various groups of friends from different schools and what not, I got to know a lot of niggers.

One prime example was the niggers that went to lincoln tech with me and they acted like it was high school all over again and just disturbed and disrupted the class, they were complete and total ungrateful niggers. They were there for free and some would come in stinking like weed.

shoo shoo nigger africa awaits

Kinda, blacks kill 1 white a day, whites kill .25 blacks a day.
What about Belfast?

She is from texas so I don't care

But there are what 6 times as many whites? That is disproportionate.

Belfast is being sent reparations by the Brits so they voted to stay on that.

Their less valid because the people presenting them have a clear intentions to subvert others. Why is Sup Forums allowed to be as subversive if not more so than Jews and not get called out on it?

the rio green pool

a shining beacon of brazil's strong green credentials

>What about Belfast?

What about Belfast, cunt?

Things dont stop being true just because the person stating them is an asshole.

You should try and break away from the US and form a black nation in North America.

That is what we did in Ireland and things only got better. When something is wrong we dont blame whitey or the britcucks. We blame ourselves and its the only way to live.

So she won because she was running in a drained pool? That's not fair.

This clearly proves that slave ships wherent a thing and that the african kings actually swam to the US as part of their invasion of another land.

ignore this
Niggers wont destroy this county I know that for a fact they are part of it's downfall, but they will not single handedly destroy it. They are too stupid and they aren't particularly good with guns/hunting/survival.

You give the nigger too much credit.

I'd get mad to if I got btfo that hard you scumbag nigger. Funny thing is i'd say it to your fact black/white I don't care. After you get jumped by niggers you don't fear one on one fights.

Watch this documentary to accept what a nigger you truly are and you are nothing more than a feral nigger.

>What about Belfast?

what's Belfast got to do with niggers turning water green ahahahahaha

>So she won
she didn't even win, she came joint first.

>Sweden

Rio is amazing

>people that use infographics are being subversive

Maybe, just maybe, it is easier to paste a picture into the "choose file" field than to open a notepad you have saved to give someone links that they probably won't click on anyway. It has nothing to do with subversion, it is more convenient.

She has pretty good ears, I give her that.

>phelps has 22 gold medals in swimming the best highest person has 9
>some nigger actually told me this nigger is the best in the world at swimming because she has one gold medal
>mfw

*limp in water though

Never forget we had a black governor in 1872 and the Democrats drained a whole pool when he stuck his dick in it

>i heard
'nuff said

Red river has quicksand in the bottom of it you are not allowed to swim there

>3 of the first 7 include 'boyfriend

Here is a clear example of what I'm talking about

is so butt-mad he thinks I'm attributing using info graphs as subversive (nice deflection). You have to be pretty thick not to see the fanaticism to which the sub-humans on this board subscribe to. Nobody takes this shit seriously because its implied that the only solution to the racial divide is a mass purge of minorities.

well at least I got one nigger to shut his stupid nigger mouth.

saved

That picture is outright divisive and would probably go against what Dorothy Dandrige was trying to do. She deliberately put her toe in a whites only pool in Las Vegas during segregation. To now use the term "They" to describe the actions of the few during more hostile times in this country is being inflammatory and makes all whites out to be the evil villain.

Think of how much urine and feces is in that pool.
the smell must be interesting
>cocoa butter
>body oder

i'm fanatical about facts and the truth and I will be until the day I die. I operate of facts, reason, reality and direct first hand experience.

It's something your nigger brain could never begin to comprehend, nor accept.

The points you are trying to make are very unclear. You have made many statements in this thread but none about how blacks would be better off in a nation they themselves govern. I have no idea why you would use my post as an example to back up any statements you have made.

Blacks WOULD be better off self governing after a period of instability because they would become entirely self reliant and responsible for everything that occurs in their nation. The US might be a little more fragile if pieces of it start breaking off but that would not be the new black nations concern.

>Nobody listens to me in real life
You're mad

I was referring you to try to keep up.

Yet you linked to my post. As I said you cant seem to make clear points.

Did they even get the person right? I can find reference to Sammy Davis Junior having this happen to him in Vegas, but other than online hearsay I can't find anything on Dandridge?

>picture of haiti after earthquake
>not showing the true beauty of haiti

Another evil white devil trying to put the black man down

Whatever you say Patty. We aren't even discussing the OP but if you want to make a case for blacks to have their own country, make your own thread.

>Sub-humans like to change the subject btw ;^)

I know the words you post make sense to you but you are just talking nonsense and linking to other peoples posts randomly. You seem pretty dumb because you cant make a point clearly.

I point this out to you and your response is memes.

Autism much?

It's fragmented information about the incident. Some seem to say she dipped her toe in so the hotel drained the pool while other info seems to say hotels preemptively drained the pool so she couldn't use it at all.

Okay thats fine, anybody can go back and read for themselves.

does it change the fact that niggers are subhuman filth???
Refute some of the more valid points I brought up, and maybe i'll listen.
everybody agrees actually, there isn't one nigger where I work and we all hate niggers. Unfortunately their hatred is formulated from the tv and not through direct firsthand experience. In a way they're pathetic, but it doesn't change the fact they're right.

Why are people still responding to this dumb, drunk nigger? His posts consists of "I don't like you therefore you're wrong."

Whatever you say nigger.

What valid points did you make?

Do you realize that your meme is just a joke to influence black americans to leave the us?

Looks like the Swiss are better than just making Watches, Knives, and Cheese.

We get it. It's a big deal and progress on this front has been made. There's no need to prostrate before it. Just smile for the meritocracy and move on.

You're literally posting on an online anime forum where man-children openly talk about white supremacy and wanting segregation. While actual people are not that extreme anymore, the right and the "alt-right" is still chock full of racists.

Have a mixed race qt

>the right and the "alt-right" is still chock full of racists.
The left has black racists and an endless supply of white guilt. Both sides are worthless.

She has a very large nose.

Would look better if it was a bit more narrow but then she would just be an average white girl with a tan.

A how many blacks live in the hills? This is bs

arstechnica.com/science/2016/08/rio-diving-pool-still-green-now-closed-and-smells-like-farts/
Rio is too poor and dumb to even change the water in their eye-burning algae piss pools LMFAO. Fuckin brown people lel.

>FBI user
>angry at the Irish
I'm calling bs

>cause hardship for a minority

citation needed.

>>i heard
*citation needed

>I heard.., I heard..., I heard...,
They apparently don't know how to cite reliable sources properly either lmfao.

>Can't even be happy about our athletes winning medals without some social justice faggot trying to make it about his politics.

I wish these "community organizer" faggot niggers would die.

I can find no reliable sources that state the whole toe-pool incident even occurred. What a pile of shit.

The root of this problem is an artifact of a time long past. By the 80s pools were readily available to all and not particularly expensive, especially with things like the YMCA providing both the pool and the youth education.
Since their parents never learned to swim, they never bothered teaching their children to swim, and their children in turn wont teach their own children.

This is actually a clearly teachable benefit of traditions, we may not think of swimming as one, but when you have an entire demographic just not do it because they don't do it and have no history to inspire doing it, well it really makes you think..