Musulmans touching children

This was posted by some instagram-whore in my city.

Basically she tells she was shopping at supermarket with her son when gang of immigrant males came to her son and one of the guys started touching/fondle his (4year old) son and speaking arabic to him.

When she asked the man what are you doing he told "I like your son and wanted to touch him". She goes on call to cops but the immigrants have already left and police does not even give a shit since nothing happened.

Are musulmans fucking pedophiles?
I remember when I was visiting Turkey when I was like 9 years old with my parents and this old man (restaraunt-keeper) also started fondling my blonde hair and even asked my father "You have beautiful son, will you consider selling him to me?"

Would have probably spend the rest of my life as some Imam's sex-slave eunuch faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hkD507geCHA?t=13m29s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Are musulmans fucking pedophiles?

yes

youtu.be/hkD507geCHA?t=13m29s

Take a look bruh.

They're filthy fucking vultures.

It was just a compliment bro

All a social experiment

>Would have probably spend the rest of my life as some Imam's sex-slave eunuch faggot

Shieeeet
suddenly wasting years away on Sup Forums doesn't seem such a big deal

>You have beautiful son, will you consider selling him to me?
Ehheh holy shit it is a Turkish joke but when you try translate it to English it don't look good he shouldn't try to translate it

Do you really have to ask at this point?

what's the joke?

Turkey.

pekka ffs, go get jarmo and fuck them up

Time to join Russia, we are welcome. Putin is based and Russians are greatest people on earth. Nothing wrong with Russia.

böyle bi şaka mı var sikik
amına kodumun dağıstanlısı

Would but prob there would be an army of leftists beating me up for being racist.

yes most of them are pedos and faggots. this has always been the case.

Dr. Kek I'm LOL

Finnbro we love you guys. I dont know why some Finns are so salty. My parents ancestors on both sides are Finnish anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
It's cultural, user. Don't be an insensitive bigot.

their fuckin prophet was a damn pedophile you didn't know ?
The guy married a 9 y-o girl or something

I would have gone back into the store and got a kitchen knife. Not even joking.

>Would have probably spend the rest of my life as some Imam's sex-slave eunuch faggot
Tangentially related

>after school, 7 years old
>see a trail of baseball cards
>start picking them up
>they lead into the parking lot behind a van
>didn't think anything of it at the time, kept picking up cards
>right before I turned the corner on the van I heard my mom yell my name
>waddle back towards her with like 30 baseball cards
>i didn't even like baseball

Because Russia has been our traditional enemy, because the Russian media lies about Finland in a very negative fashion. (Claims about mistreatment of Russian minorities, etc.), because Russia is our main military threat and because there's a lot of Russian bydlos robbing places.

This.
They can't touch women until they buy them so in the meantime they get off with little boys since they are thirsty betas sick in the head, and their Prophet basically allowed them to.

It's either that or a sheep.

Sexual emergency, you racist.

Yes nearly all muslims are pedophiles. Most fear the opinion of the pack turning on them so they get away with this behaviour. Even support it.

Muslims are the eternal enemy alongside zionist jews. I've met descent Jews before. But both are dangerous enemies.

get a life

How can Russia be your traditional enemy considering you being a part of Russian Empire for a long time?

DONT BLAME THEM YOU RACIST MOTHERFUCKER, THEY HAD TO TRAVEL ON A DANGEROUS BOAT TRIP TO GET HERE

WHY SHOULDN'T THEY BE ALLOWED TO BE PEDOS?

TOLERANCE MOTHERFUCKER

That's it! I'm dressing my kids in pork

just hand your boy body to the rapefugees and nobody gets hurt

"women are for breeding, boys are for pleasure"
t. the Taliban

Ruthless

>>see a trail of baseball cards
>a trail of baseball cards
That's some cartoon-tier shit

not just that.
(QURAN 76:19): "And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls."
it's also in their paradise.

>for a long time?
Just a bit over a hundred years. A time period that turned sour at the end with panslavic bullshit. Meanwhile Finnics have been warring against pre-Russian and Russian peoples for a millenium atleast. The Soviets encouraged and supported the leftist rebels in the civil war and invaded in the Winter war. The cold war was spent sucking up in an attempt of not being annexed like the poor bastards of Eastern Europe.

you should still go work sometimes

>Are musulmans fucking pedophiles
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUH obviously you stupid cunt

dunno, every time something happens it comes from the east, now little bit west too (((niggers)))

slowpoke.jpg

>Basically

You foreign fuckers do this every fucking time. If you're going to post something in your heathen gobbledegook then translate it, don't paraphrase it. I don't want the gist of what happened filtered through your worldview, I want the narrative as it is, unadulterated.

I am so pissed off ! I was in the east section of Pori Prisma just with Felix . Felix sat near the cash and I paying for purchases. Man stripe shirt suddenly went on stroking Felix's face and talk to him. I ran after the old man , and I asked you what the fuck ? ! ? Mate in brown pants said in English that the striped shirt is about to come to Finland and not speak English or Finnish and translated for . Stripes reported that " pojatasi loved it and I wanted to touch him." HYI FUCK !!!! Me feel sick so . I called the police I did not slay the bastard. The police did not show up after a further 20min and went concerned . 50min after the police called and asked stripe shirt personal information and told me to make a police report Monday . Me feel sick and I'm just pissed off . Whether you choose to Finnish , a foreigner, a woman or a man you fuck Sä stroked my son 's face !

fuck off guinnessnog

mantı mantı bana formülü vermek

:DDDDDDDDD

also usa is mongolian country

what a bigoted non-progressive woman, she should have taken to a motel so they could play fun games with her son

Thank you for your assistance in this matter my friend

Nice biased translation. Even the raging person said the guy touched the kid's face. When you say, "one of the guys started touching/fondle his son", the connotation is about something very different. I mean even despite the raging of that person, the description is really mild and makes it sound like he was petting the kid's face like you would pet a cat.

Patting a cute kid on the face is pretty normal even in our autismland in the 21st century when every man within a few feet of a child is considered a pedophile. It used to be extremely common for older people especially to touch the face of little kids and say something in a soft voice, i.e. exactly what the description says the Arab did. And that's in Finland where social culture is freezing in comparison with Mediterranean cultures.

Also, the person who posted that sounds unhinged. He/she went apeshit over nothing (aside from his/her own imagination) even according to his/her own description of what happened. Jesus Christ, I can only imagine how little affection there must've been in his/her childhood to go completely berserk over that. It's autistic as fuck tbqh.

yeah but if he was white it would have been fine.
brown people aren't allowed to compliment children?

C U C K
U
C
K

>Turkish humour

>Patting a cute kid on the face is pretty normal even in our autismland in the 21st century when every man within a few feet of a child is considered a pedophile
Uh... no. No it isn't. What the fuck?

White people generally don't rape kids. Brown people, however, do.

Would you sell your son to me?

That insult doesn't negate anything about what I wrote. In any case, it says a lot about you that you lied about what she wrote. It's pretty clear you thought an honest translation would sound too mild so you deliberately misled people. It's just funny to me that someone as scummy as yourself could unironically believe they have the moral high ground and be above les ebil ahlanwasahlans.

Yeah, it is pretty normal unless your mind is warped by paranoia, autism, and/or neurosis (or psychosis).

You just dont go up to a random kid and start patting it, that would freak most parents out.
I'd probably be okey with most people wanting to pat my child if they asked first, it's common sense.

Are Muslims pedo?
Of course they are.

Don't talk to me or my son ever again

lol have you been living under a rock? They're the biggest pedos in the world. Even their "civilized" parts do this shit daily. Raping little boys is like a favourite pastime of Afghan army officers.

Yeah, well, there are cultural differences in that. Anyway, it's not necessary that the Arab "went up to" the kid. It could be the kid happened to come near him, he was moved by the innocent face, crouched down and patted the kid on the cheek, and that was that. Then the mother sees it from a distance and is alarmed because of her protective instincts (which are on edge because we live in a paranoid and over-protective world where every man is a child molester until proven otherwise i.e. never) and thinks there's something bad going on. I think that's more likely than the guy's strolling around trying to find a kid to fondle

Hahah.

>I remember when I was visiting Turkey when I was like 9 years old with my parents and this old man (restaraunt-keeper) also started fondling my blonde hair and even asked my father "You have beautiful son, will you consider selling him to me?"

That happened.

married a 6 year old girl, but didn't start fucking her until she was 9.

>I remember when I was visiting Turkey when I was like 9 years old with my parents and this old man (restaraunt-keeper) also started fondling my blonde hair and even asked my father "You have beautiful son, will you consider selling him to me?"

if anyone womder why some easter turk look white/balkani here's the answer.

Also islamic society and mindset are extremely aggresive against women, they locked them doxn, you can't flirt wwhen tyou are young or have sex because tif you do the consequences are more terrible than in european culture. That why in some society they have developed "love" toward young boys like in afganistan. Islam is backward ans unhealthy