Hillary has Parkinson's Disease

Hillary did not have a stroke. She has Parkinson's Disease, a progressive and debilitating brain disease

When she fell in 2009, she broke her elbow, suggesting that her reflexes were still functional.

When she fell in 2012, her reflexes were non-functional and she took a direct hit. She had a major concussion.

Going by the progression on this site, she has Stage III Parkinson's.
healthline.com/health/parkinsons/stages

At stage IV it is impossible to live without assistance. At stage V there are hallucinations and dementia.

She is physically unable to perform the job of President.

Other urls found in this thread:

6889-presscdn-0-68.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Hillary-Clinton-Health.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=JEsOQYhncV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Progression of Hillary's disease
6889-presscdn-0-68.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Hillary-Clinton-Health.pdf

Part two

Part three

Part four

Part five

Part six

Even Bill will admit she has a 'swallowing disorder'

>inb4 assassinated

Part seven

Bad girls don't go to heaven

Part eight

Make America Great

I don't think her masters ever expected her to last. She dies in harness and is replaced by the vice president - a genuine neoliberal open-borders zealot.

Part nine

It is obvious Hillary only cares about her own personal legacy and this election is her last chance to be remembered.

She has advanced Parkinson's and would not even be able to complete her first term.

I think it is more likely that they keep her in the chair as long as possible while the strings are controlled by the Saudis through Huma and whoever controls Bill Clinton.

You can see the start of this plan years ago as Muslims maneuvered to install Huma as Hillary's handler, purchasing a controlling stake in the media (even opposition media like Fox).

stay strong potato bro

“I believe Hillary Clinton has Parkinson’s disease. Her symptomology is consistent with early onset Parkinson’s. She has freezing gait, dyskinesia, on-off symptomology,” expressed Shkreli during a recent Periscope livestream.

“I actually don’t think she had a stroke, because if she had a stroke we would see serious neurological defects,” he explained. “People with stroke have, as you know, cardinal symptoms like slurred speech or a difficulty walking… They require post-stroke physical therapy to recover, so I think that in essence, what’s happened is that she has Parkinson’s disease.”

“I think she had an embolism, had the clot dissolved, she probably had some kind of concussion, [though] concussions aren’t responsible for this kind of symptomology,” he continued. “I’m not a physician, I’m not a neurologist, but I have been in pharmaceuticals for fifteen years. I actually funded many different Parkinson’s disease medicines, so I know a lot about this area…”

“I do think Hillary is hiding these issues from us. I don’t think that these issues are problematic, at all, I think that she should be proud of being sixty-eight. Most people who are sixty-eight are sick,” Shkreli stated. “They have something wrong with them, that’s why being old is what it is. The fact that she’s in ‘perfect health’, to me, is absurd. You can look at these videos and see she needs help up a flight of stairs. What symptomology is that? That’s a disease. What accounts for that? I think it’s Parkinson’s.”
Former Turing Pharmaceuticals CEO Martin Shkreli

>the man who leaked this was murdered for it
F

>I’m not a physician, I’m not a neurologist, but I have been in pharmaceuticals for fifteen years.
I wouldn't ask for medical advice from a drug rep. I'm sure she has a laundry list of chronic illnesses and conditions, and certainly some neurological/cognitive disorders but I don't have much confidence that it's Parkinson's specifically.

Make a thread in few days so we see if you're still alive OP

>Make a joke how I'did trust Michael Jackson Fox as my surgeon more than Hillary as president

>Hillary has Parkinson's

O Boi am I laffin

>The author of this document is a board-certified Anesthesiologist with 36 years of experience. That brings with it the ability to understand medical discussions, but not the expertise to evaluate PD signs and symptoms.

>The first subject matter expert is a close friend of the author. This person is a brilliant businessman who was forced to sell his interest in eight successful businesses because early onset PD made him unable to continue in the daily duties of business. He is well versed in PD and sees its ravages in himself.

>The second subject matter expert is the author’s brother. He is an RN who spent two years working 12-hour shifts caring for PD patients in a nursing home. This saturation experience allows him to pick up PD signs automatically. He notes that he called HRC’s PD and levodopa therapy when he watched the famous “What difference does it make?” exchange. Her mannerisms and behavior were classic and stereotypical.
The author is actually a physician. The drug rep quoted in
is a douche but able to succinctly articulate some of the key points.

It doesn't matter if Hilary literally turns into a vegetable. The DNC will continue to run with her and her poll numbers will stay above 45%.
If Trump points out that she's functionally brain-dead, CNN will (she's not)
A vegetative POTUS suits a lot of people.

I think all candidates should submit to an independent review by physicians and the results should be released to the public.

No condition disqualifies candidates, but the voters have a right to know.

The one last month?

Bonus video: Bill Clinton not doing so hot either
>chewing on his tongue
>blank stares
>half open mouth
Fucking hell, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEsOQYhncV4

What the fuck happened to uncle Bill man, he looks beat up.

I wonder if Hilary is slowly killing him.

DELET THIS!!!

>She is physically unable to perform the job of President.
>implying she's supposed to be anything other than a puppet for the people behind her campaign

Thread being slid

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

I feel bad laughing at it but holy fuck hahahaha

Bill chewing his tongue, alternating between blank stares and that goofy fucking grin

plus giffords smile reminds me of pic related

must be residual from when she got LOUGHNER'D

This pisses me off so damn much
I completely lost all respect for the average american civilian, how come your only options are
>a sick warmongering corrupt bitch with thousands of coincidental deaths happening around her
or
>business man who says mean things

And after 25/8 of pure media bashing, americans pick the first option, BECOZ THE TV SAID SO

>>business man who says mean things

anyone have the original?

anti slide bump

1. Unironically believing bullshit you read on Sup Forums is dangerous for your intelligence.
2. It's already been proven a literal cripple can do this job quite effectively.
3. If Hillary dies or gets incapacitated in office, then Kaine becomes president, and I'm fine with that.

thanks for correcting the record

Bump for great justice

Well thanks for correcting the record for me! Independent thought is dangerous!

>I have been in pharmaceuticals for fifteen years.
Isn't Shrkeli in his early thirties?

not an argument

Neither is "I'm fine with electing a cripple," it's an opinion.

Thankfully your disgusting criminal candidate is going to get her teeth smashed out in the debates, and then she's going to go to jail. And if you voted for a criminal, you ARE a criminal. You should all be executed for treason.

FDR had a clear mind. That's the issue here.

stfu you stupid fucking monkey

USA is so fucked.
They deserve everything that is coming to them.

Jude

One of the top comments:
>Bill looks like the one that got shot in the head.

Jesus Christ. I know her story (shot in the fucking head point blank iirc), but Jesus, it's like watching the mickey mouse club, or some fucking shirly temple movie.... that is how she fucking sounds.