Why do whites still deny black historical achievements?

The 'we wuz kangz' meme is dumb. black people have achieved great historical triumphs. The richest man in history was black, Mansa Musa. The great Mali Empire struck terror into the hearts of Arab invaders. The Zulu tribes had a rich a bountiful culture. Queen of Sheba was also black, queen of the mighty Mozambique empire.

White people just look pathetic when they shit on the great history of other peoples.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rl9pfOxlfXM
theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
youtube.com/watch?v=Puc1CLwWNms
youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

fuck off, this is a serious thread you racist fuck

Shut the fuck up nigger, you don't deserve those trips

trust an american to be fucking racist since your country enslaved people

eat shit, Tyrone. Go back to your empire in Africa and be kang somewhere else.

>your country
Everyone was doing it including us, Africans and Arabs.

>The richest man in history was black, Mansa Musa.
wow great, someone succeeded in the middle of piles of shit
>The great Mali Empire struck terror into the hearts of Arab invaders.
niggers still fighting each others
>The Zulu tribes had a rich a bountiful culture.
pic related, very advanced
>Queen of Sheba
compared to Eleanor of Aquitaine, Maria Theresa and Elizabeth I she is a fucking monkey

Mansa musa wasted literally all his empires ressources in just one niggery trip to mecca

Kek, Mansa Musa wasted all of his "empires" ressources in just one niggery trip to mecca

I'm not even white and I hate you fucking niggers, crime ridden cities are dangerous because of niggers, not whites or Asians

WUZ

>The great Mali Empire

>great
>Mali
>empire

what the fuck is it with racists on this board! You act like only whites ever achieved anything

FALSE!

>whites 2000 years ago created Rome and great monuments
>blacks 2000 years ago lived in mud huts with no water
>whites today still create monuments and advancements in science and mathematics
>blacks still living in mud huts with no water
M8

I don't have a problem with blacks taking pride in their achievements, so long as those achievements are actually THEIRS. When you faggots start claiming Hannibal was black and Roman emperors were black, etc., then I have a problem.

DON'T STEAL EAST ASIAN THEIR SUCCESSES YOU FUCKING PRIVILEGED SCUM

lol there's only three safe Asian countries

some of the Roman Emperors were black. not all of them, but some. blacks were an integral part of the empire you leaf fuckwit

This is where I say fuck off nigger.

Whats the deal with all the britcuck posting lately? You bongs discovered your love for nigger dicks or what?

WE WUZ ROMAN EMPERORS N SHEEEEIITTT

WE
E

Reddit is that way ---->
and take your niggers with you faggot

SERIOUZ - I mean ...

KANGZ

>The Zulu tribes had a rich a bountiful culture
youtube.com/watch?v=Rl9pfOxlfXM

what did he mean by this wow really makes me think wtf i hate mecca now

Oh look, fucking medpack is here. You do know Africans have more achievements than your nation which never had any wars because it was afraid. Africans waged wars with everybody. The British in Zanzibar, the Dutch in South Africa. we werent afraid. also beat France in Haiti

Fuck off Ahmed, you're on the same scale as nigggers, you're just a sand nigger

>The richest man in history was black, Mansa Musa
Wow, a monarch hoarding Gold straight from the mines, real impressive.

>The great Mali Empire struck terror into the hearts of Arab invaders
I won't deny that the Mali Empire was pretty neat. But it's in my opinion the peak of "Black Civilization", and even then it wasn't that impressive. The power of Mali was dwarfed by several orders of magnitude compared to the European and Asian powers of the time, and the kingdoms of West Africa as a whole never advanced past their strange combination of tribal and Iron Age society. Until Europe took it over of course.

>The Zulu tribes had a rich a bountiful culture
They were Tribal, opinion discarded.

>Queen of Sheba was also black
Historians agree that she was South Arabian. They're dark-skinned but they were not Negroid. The same goes with East African peoples like the Nubians and the Ethiopians.

>the mighty Mozambique empire
You mean the Gaza Empire? wew lad, they spent most of their time under the control of and getting their asses kicked by the Portuguese.

We don't claim only Whites achieved anything you retarded fuck, South and East Asians have contributed a shitton to Human Civilization just like us. Its you uneducated niggers that can't even invent the fucking wheel. Please get out of my country and fuck off back to Africa.

There aren't any safe African countries

Yeah and look at the state of Africa now you fucking idiot

What do you mean deny? You can not deny something that doesn't exist? Basically the blacks have to prove its existence. They haven't so far.

Waging wars isnt an achievement

you know why? because if this black history preaching gets out of hand, they will start to rewrite history books in their favor, so you are a fucking moron, re-educate yourself.

Your country? Do you know how much blacks have contributed to Britain. some of its greatest poetry and music is written by blacks. look at Benjamin Zephenia you uncultured cracker

Truth is if I dumbed your retarded ass in a desert alone , I'm pretty sure you wouldn't know how to build a small hut , let alone picture related

> inb4 blm
> inb4 denbts

yes it is

There a literal shitton of you and yet you get conquered, caught, castrated, sold, worked to death and ridiculed whlie we defend our homeland and prosper troughout the ages.

> Africans waged wars with everybody.

See, we waged war "for" everybody and didn't turn on each other. Also

> also beat France in Haiti

Yeah how did that turn out ...

niggers are the reasonwe cant predict the future

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1

Oh yeah, lets avoid discussing your debts. Fucking idiot greeks cant even good money. the saying "a lanister always pays his debts" was lifted from an old african saying "an african always pays his debts" hence mansa musa being so rich

True, my favorite African poet was Shakespeare

black people came from lemur

>hauah Greeks can't pay debts
Greeks achieved far more than any black "civilization" will ever achieve

You're right dude niggers have contributed to humanity as well: crime statistics

Trust some europoor to assume someone is racist because they call someone a nigger

Septimius Severus because he was born in North Africa and Pescennius Niger because hurr he has black in his name? Is that the extent of proof niggers need to claim men of accomplishment?

>tfw you weren't born nigger

>Your country? Do you know how much blacks have contributed to Britain. some of its greatest poetry and music is written by blacks
Niggers fucked this country up, actually. It's your fault that Britain is full of illiterate braindead chavs. They decided to "adopt your culture" and decided that education means nothing.

>Benjamin Zephenia
Opinion discarded.

My favorite black achievement is corroding USA economy and bringing it on edge of collapse, turning France into a shithole is my second favorite.

Hey you stupid nigger get out of England you don't belong there, go to Africa and live with the monkeys. You can be their kang. lol.
Also stop insulting Switzerland they achieved a hell of alot more than you, and even if they were neutral the past 200 years, their men were hard core fighters and mercs before that time. Unlike Africans which get beaten by everyone and castrated by arabs. Oh one last thing, you better be careful Tyrone because if things keep going the way they are going, Islam will take over the UK and then you would lose your tiny weeny, and have it served to you as bangers and mash.

How about winning one?

If I was only 1/16 nigger I wouldn't have to worry about
>Getting college scholarships
>getting loans
>getting jobs
>getting unemployment

you are fat. and guess what, your mum enjoyed my bumper lips in her vagina last night,

DAMN!

Yeah but you would have to be worried about your blood be tainted by animal DNA making you no better than a chimera.

I'm a troll
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

This!

It is amazing how efficient black people are at destroying things. I am still in awe at how a typical nigger can take an awesome home and in a short amount of time make it unlivable.

youtube.com/watch?v=Puc1CLwWNms

Better than being cucked by sandniggers. At least your teeth already look like shit so you won't have to worry when you're getting curbstomped in 5 years for being white

Because as soon as Mansa Musa died his son lost the kingdom. Niggers can't maintain shit.

Murder rate in Tokyo: 0.71 (per 100,000 people)
Murder rate in Detroit: 43.5 (per 100,000 people)

This guy sounds like Matthew Mcconaughey

WUZ

youtube.com/watch?v=rkJf9efNYPg

This is why blacks need to be exterminated. Their destructive nature is absolutely inherent.

link to this video?

Your country enslaved people too you moron

Greek kind of defend nignog point in the discussion, nignog insults him.
Truly retarded.

Blacks' scientific and artistic achievements are really nothing to write home about. Think about the device you're typing on right now like, for instance, your keyboard or your smart phone. Black people had nothing to do with it.

>Truth is if I dumbed your retarded ass in a desert alone , I'm pretty sure you wouldn't know how to build a small hut , let alone picture related

so? how does that prove anything?

KANGS

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

>be Queen of Sheba
>get btfo'd by the king of the Jews

10,000 years of an continents culture summed up in the space of a paragraph. This is why they wuz austronaughts n kangz n enngyneerz. Because they have nothing to be proud of

>The Zulu tribes had a rich a bountiful culture.
did they even have one blacksmith among them?

They wuz not kings.

They where never pharos.
They never where part of the Arabic empire.

Sure a few of there genes where passed down from people who may have been a king of a small country. But They where never from Africa. They where born in america. Your genes mean nothing in the contex of who held them before you.

>tfw niggers think scipio Africanus was black

Thanks mud billiards ya niggers

The "We Wuz Kangz" meme parodies the Afrocentrist ideology, not actual African history.