Only people from civilized countries will get this

Only people from civilized countries will get this

you forgot the legend, idiot

rekt

>Reverse not on the left

depends on the car

I passed my driving test on a Clio 4, it had the like the pic in OP, but my current car (1997 Clio 1) has reverse on the left (but only 5 gears).

Kek

>reverse not on the bottom

is there honestly anyone who will NOT get this?

>Africa, Middle East decent
I'm not surprised coming from Eurocucks

learn to take a joke faggot

Hahahaha lol

Can someone please redpill me on manual vs automatic?

>mfw none of my friends can drive with stick shift
>mfw none of my friends can park using only side+rear mirrors
It's always city cucks with automatic cars that do practically everything for them.

>lets do more work for no reason

You realize this is retarded right?

I drive a Jeep with a six speed. There are plenty of americans who can, and do drive manuals.

>Parking manually
>Being this poor

In the developed world most people's cars have park assist

Learn to make better jokes, dummy

>being so proud of obsolete technology

>not parking your car yourself like a man

don't be that nu-male that can't park user

I like to have my PC and car separate, thank you.

automatic is easier and most modern automatic gear boxes are better than humans at knowing when to shift gear

manual is more fun, you feel like you're more in control, and is hard to use if you're retarded like an American

You should learn to drive manually at least. Once you did, you have the choice.

Americans need one hand free to hold their burgers you retard

>buying a 10000+€ car because it has park assist instead of 500€for a used 20 year-old Peugeot and saving your money for other things

stop pretending you're rich

There are also plenty like this faggot though The existence of Swedish nationalists does not make the majority of Swedish cucks any less funny.

WASTED

+1 internet for you

>trusting a computer
>ever

>American dicks are so short they can't use the middle pedal so they only put 2

>Buying a £500 Peugeot
>Ever

Why do French people drive such shitty old cars and mistreat them so much?

Whenever I go to France the amount of cars from the 1990s being driven around makes me want to throw up.

>uses experimental technology that the manufacturer disables by default and warns you about being experimental when you turn it on
>watching a movie instead of making sure the experimental technology works properly
this guy's retarded

Oh, look. It's one of those quaint manuals from back when automatics didn't get as good gas mileage.

To make brits throw up.

no the point of an auto is breaking to a halt is easier (no stall) and also starting on an incline is actually possible, as opposed to either stalling and rolling back, or leaving a cloud of smoke behind you as you roar off

Why do English people marry such shitty old women and mistreat them so much?

Whenever I go to France the amount of women from the 1890s being walked around makes me want to throw up.

Nigger, we steer with out knees and shift with our soda hand. Not that difficult.

I mean go to England

I guess I'll kill myself now

>buy a car
>drive it daily
>don't spend thousands of euros renovating it and then not driving it
>continue using the car after 20 years because buying a new car every couple of years is retarded and old cars are easily fixed

I think of most new cars as toys or computers. A car doesn't NEED any of this stuff. It just makes a car more expensive. I say take away the computers, airbags and all that and just make them optional. Don't make me pay for shit I don't want. What I want is a 1 on 1 driving experience.Drive to road, that is all. Computers and other equipment prevent this. As well as preventing natural selection.

Pic related. Best current car for the job. Even if it is packed with toys.

Kek

Nigga, I can drive three on the tree.

this one doesn't have any electronics inside

>Ex-commie gets a new car every 20 years

Why am I not surprised?

feelsbadman

Technology advances you mouthbreathing retard. Get used to it.

Manual driver supporters are also the same idiots coming from countries where their buildings dont even have central AC. So I wouldnt expect you guys to be on the up and up as the rest of the world leaves you guys in the dust.

Pretty soon all cars will be self-driving and automated, and your little gay "hobby" of driving with a metal dick in your hand will die altogether. Its just the way of the world, get used to it.

TITS OR GTFO

Joli !

Do you also need assistance in taking a shit so you dont shit on the street Pajeet?

>africa
>"decent"

>buildings dont even have central AC
do i smell communism?

>brit buys a new car every couple of years because pakis keep stealing them and his government keeps telling him his car is not 'green' enough

MON DIEU

Thats not even half the battle. You can buy a 20 year old car for the same price and have MUCH more. Minimum electronics, hefty engines, style, and endless tuning capabilities. (Not to say you cant do it with a newer car. But its let down by how much they weight mainly. Its all a matter of taste though. Really depends on what you as an individual want from a car.

I keked at your joke pierre.

I want it to take me to places without having to use public transportation.

Not to mention being able to fix everything on an older car by yourself. I don't want to deal with a bunch of sensors that can fail, having to have my ECU reflashed, or removing a fucking giant plastic cover from my motor just to do basic tune up work.

W E W

Its not enough. There are so many variables.

>tfw most people don't even know what that is

Exactly. Too much plastic! All of the new stuff just adds to the list of things to go wrong. Can you imagine having to replace these parts in 20 years? Collectors would rage hard. A labor of love I suppose.

GTFO fucking leaf blower

3/4 of my vehicles have been stick shift

real men don't need crutches

real men don't need clutches