Gun laws

How are the gun laws in your country? Mainly in Eastern Europe? Have they changed since the USSR? Stayed the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation
tigerdroppings.com/rant/outdoor/are-silencers-legal-to-use-in-louisiana/31101938/page-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have heard that they are comparable to the laws in Canada in some ways.

How are gun laws in Germany? Are there sport shooting clubs or anything of that sort?

Yeah if a regular person wants to own a gun they need to be in a shooting club or be a hunter. You need a gun safe to look your gun and ammo away, you can’t carry it outside of your property...

Buyin' an airsoft gun is actually very easy there. But I may prefer all this gun control policy because I don't want to go on a shooting rampage on muslims like Alexandre Bissonette did in canada. May go crazy when I hear what they do after being fully red pilled at their history & religion.

Oh man it's so different over here. I really can't believe it. Not trying to dog you or anything. Mainly wondering, as my friend made a makeshift silencer, which works well on his .22 and he just keeps it loaded in his truck. Of course in a gun case, but it seems unfathomable in Europe

What about knives or manual self defense weapons in general? Personally I prefer to have a gun on my hip in case they get out of line in a public place. The ability to defend one's self and one's land seems like a basic human right

You can have non-lethal pistols or hunting rifle but there is a lot of bureaucracy. In other words - forbidden and expensive.

So basically, must be in a sporting club, or have a reason besides self-defense? No open carry also, I presume

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_of_gun_laws_by_nation

>on your on land

If someone is fucking around on your property and especially in your house you can get away with a lot of stuff.

A while back a shopkeeper gunned down to Bulgarians breaking into his cellar and it was okay because they rushed on him.

or google.com
that's boring. i wanna talk to you guys

>a homemade silenced .22
Is he a fucking hitman? What's wrong with americans.

thank you, I did look beforehand, I wanted to know the general sentiment of the people who can't properly carry a firearm and it seems negative
I agree wholeheartedly

suppressors are illegal in many states.

ahahhaa a lot is wrong with us to be fair. He did it mainly for shits and giggles, even fired a round into the dirt in the middle of the neighborhood he pulled it out in. Worked like a charm too

I looked up the laws and in my state, Louisiana, you can make and have your own silencers so long as you are permitted to possess a silencer in the first place. My friend is an avid outdoorsman and I'm sure he has a permit for it

You come to Sup Forums for a general sentiment?

Literally my first time. Figured I'd receive better results than with Sup Forums

Well that’s for sure

No charges were placed on him? In some places in the US even people go to jail for defending their land. Pretty sad

Yes he was charged but even a police officer gets charged if he shoots someone.

He was freed of all charges though.

That's so weird. Here is my state according to one source:

Indiana Gun Control Laws

Certain weapons, such as sawed-off shotguns, armor-piercing bullets, and silencers are prohibited under Indiana’s gun control laws.

Yet another website states this:
Silencers are legal in

AL, AK, AZ, AR, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA (as of 3/31/16), ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, AND WY

Silencers are not legal in the following 10 States.

Well good for him really. That type of thing can ruin people's lives. I remember seeing a video of a French policeman who had his cruiser beaten and set on fire all while trying to fend off hordes of immigrants. All he did was defend himself and walk away. I didn't know cops could be charged in Europe. Maybe that's why he did nothing. Another large difference. The police chiefs over here will always defend their guys but sometimes it's morally wrong. Some cop shootings here are too much

down here you can have them for hunting "non-game animals"
I guess they mean smaller game or rodent control, and if it's on a .22 im sure it'll be understood. It was a .22 scoped rifle if that helps

tigerdroppings.com/rant/outdoor/are-silencers-legal-to-use-in-louisiana/31101938/page-2/

so basically im not sure if he did all this bullshit and i doubt his track record would hold to that, but we are lenient down here and local police wont say much at all. all they do is ask "do you have a gun in your vehicle" if yes, they look for it, see it's tucked away properly in a case and they move on. Obviously if you make a move toward it you become a statistic, but nonetheless you get my point

idon't really know, but we have one glock-user i /polska/ and he thinks about buying something bigger, by bigger i mean a rifle. I know that black powder weapons are completely legal, so you can own a canon or ground-ground rockets until they are fueled by ethanol and armed with black powder only (literally big granades). There is a machine gun called CKM (i dunno english name) and its old versions with black powder are also completely legal. But the funniest thing about polish gun laws is that you can basically walk wiith a sword or a machete, since white weapons are illegal only if you hide them. Cracow is infamous because of its football fans slashing eachother with machetes.

I don’t know how many people get shot by the police each year in the US but in Germany it’s about 10 per year.

about 15 in the us.

>Cracow is infamous because of its football fans slashing eachother with machetes.
based poles holy shit
audibly lol'd
i figured your people would be more lenient
Yet the crime rates remain rather high in some places in germany, do they not? Europe also doesn't seem to have much, in my opinion of a "black market" when it comes to guns and the like. Cops here find weapons all. the. time. with serial numbers scratched off, scrubbed and dumped, etc.

Yeah but violent crime is nothing like in the US

>when you google it and it’s about 1000

I'm moving to the US because of the gun laws and job opportunities

ah you mean per year. that's per hour

good luck user

I definitely agree on that. Maybe drastic times require drastic measures. The cops here have always been good to me and are rather transparent. Any major killing is posted on youtube on those body cam channels and stuff. Most of the time they are truly justified and cops here can never be too sure about what is going to come their way. Sometimes it's a war zone out here, but I love it. Mainly I dislike how some cops are truly trigger happy or abusive and these types of officers only serve to push other people's agenda

Come home, my norwegian bro

Yes, good luck to you Nord bro. Your stock is exactly what we need in these trying times. I hope it treats you well

I'm not gonna argue against current American gun policy. The American midlands are a place where the cops need 5 hours to get to your house in case of a robbery and you're fucked if you don't have a gun. I get it.

But in Europe, at least in this side of the iron curtain, it's too densely populated and civilised (i.e. there's good infrastructure throughout) to the point where guns are pointless. You wouldn't need them because nobody has them to use against you either.

There's no place for guns to enter Europe from except the East, for the most part, so they are fairly irrelevant.

I've always respected your culture and nation and how your people basically redefined what it means to be progressive. In the modern political sense. I can imagine, many places in Europe are just plain safe and unnecessary. I hope it remains as such. It's much different here. In a way, to be armed is in our blood and I don't mean the revolution or anything. It was truly necessary here for hundreds of years. Interesting anthropological topic if I say so myself.

Tough AF you can go to jail for having 1 live round
Legal gun owners can only acquire material from the sole gun store in the country and if thy store over 200 rounds a year it’s jail, everting over .22 caliber is banned

Not a lot of countries have Portugal's privileged location of being land-locked by stable and peaceful countries, so we enjoy a fair amount of boosts for a country of our history but current position.

But guns being necessary/traditional in America doesn't make them good. You guys should strive to reach the point where you don't need them. I'm just saying that you're not at that point now.

America's laws were made 200 years ago to be progressive. At some point you guys forgot to keep progressing because you were at your height so you got too scared to rattle anything. Same thing happens to all empires and superpowers.