What Happened to All of the Happenings?

Seriously it feels like its been 3-4 weeks since the last happening. Anyone feel happening starved?
Anyone really believe the end is near or will it be a soft landing?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-37046943
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get ready for the big one in the next couple of days.

What the West Coast earthquake?

Nah, me taking a huge dump in my toilet

HAPPENINGS R BAD LEAF

Don't worry, because the media is starting to pay attention to Clinton with the numerous leaks, there will be a happening.

My Ricter scale is ready

>A FUCKING EMU

Blood moon August 27 end of the world habbening rapture apocalypse

bbc.com/news/world-asia-37046943

there were mass bombings by muslim extremists yesterday in Thailand. They were targeted towards tourist destinations where Europeans and Americans are.

Sup Forums literally ignored it because it didnt happen in the west.

I WANT A HAPPENING

GIVE ME MY HAPPENING NOW
REEEEEEEEE
E
E
E
E
E

this is why we need less leafs and Aussies

I just remember so many happenings in Europe day in day out.
Now there's fuck all for some reason. Did they run out of suicide bombers? To busy raping? European police that good?

save some pussy for the rest of us

I'm sure they got it all out of their systems and are done now.

there will probably be peace in europe indefinitely.

Mark my words kek has been eating bean burritos and storing a nasty poo poo to explode on August 14th.

I prefer to have 0 happenings until after Hillary is elected.

When Hillary realized that her chances are getting BTFO for every slime and dindu doing their thing (regardless if it's in the US or Europe), she put a stop to all her ongoing operations and/or covered by (((the press))).

It's still happening. You just don't hear about it because it is being suppresed. The best way to undermine (((the press))) is to make it go viral on (((social media))). (((Total control))) of (((social media))) is still not completely implemented, allowing tech-savvy people to still hear of it and be scared of it happening more often if Hillary gets in power (because she openly supports dindus and slimes over American whites).

There are some parts of (((MSM))) that's not as completely corrupted like (((CNN))) and (((NBC))) are, where you can report any dindu or slime happenings. You can use them to spread awareness of the happenings and make people fear a Hillary administration.

Just keep hammering the point that a Hillary administration means more dindu and slime happenings, without actually endorsing anyone. Just REKT Hillary ratings.

They're planning something. There's been arrests in Italy amongst some refugees planning an attack in London Rome and Pisa.

Jidhadis confirmed living amongst refugees in germany.

Just be patient.

>elected
with what her 20 supporters?

He starts wars and he feeds on fear

Is it time to release the Moloch yet?

repeating digits confirm happening the week of elections in November

inb4 mexidamus

p.s. checkem

soon my watch making brethren
>soon

Habbenin dublets

Good. We're ready.
Are you ready Sup Forums?

Well tomorrow is the 14th, so we'll see if those guidestones are legit or not

they stopped reporting islamic terror attacks

Is that what the blood moon guy was saying?
> No.85174001

My bad, this guy