Why are europeans on average less religious than americans? why is america such a religious nation?

why are europeans on average less religious than americans? why is america such a religious nation?

pic is church in america

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LVga3NHoiac?t=3m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you call that a church ?

Because most are fucking brain dead. Christcucks everywhere.

Because the protestant micks that fleed to the U.S started making shitty cults where the leader would make everyone believe jesus was an american just so he could fuck everyone's wives.

American Protestantism is basically Cuckoldry in religious form.

>"We should be more like those pirates who attacked undefended churches, sold white women into islamic slavery, and worshipped trees."

That's not a church. The little old Christian building near me that doesn't ask for a dime and helps people is a church.

you call that a church?

>That's not a church
yes it is

>church
Ha! No, that's a Jesus Stadium; designed to fit as many people as possible, as cheaply as possible, to maximize how much donation money they get.

would visit and pray in/10

On Behalf of Americans, I apologize for how gaudy and pathetic our protestants are.

>religion keeps peoples morales grounded and cultures homogeneous for thousands of years
>religions from different regions start mixing in the middle ages
>places where cultures/religions become heterogeneous(middle east) become hellholes
>in 1900s religion fell off so morales degenerated but patriotism kept societies somewhat united
>patriotism is now at an all time low
>sects within countries are now at eachothers throats as societies are at an all-time high of mixing cultures

going back to some form of singular religion could save humanity

>uses pic of EMPTY church

Stupid slav, Hiimmler was right.

americans are a cultish ppl
there are cults everywhere, whole states

Wew. This is the church where I go to when I'm in Kraków

only a cultish ppl whould come up with cultish atheism

Wow those opulent EMPTY churches really make me feel closer to GOD.

What side room does the " priest " fondle the little boys?

How about we just get rid of dogma in general? That way people don't use MUH SACRED CAUSE as an excuse to be shitty to others.

>american education

That's pure show for fuck's sake
Not a real church

>wanna show how church looks like inside - can't do it when it is full of people

Stupid americuck with nigger president

That's how churches in Poland looks like in sunday:

youtu.be/LVga3NHoiac?t=3m55s

>I'd rather not get stabbed for being a cunt

CHRISTIANITY GUYS LOOK

probably an every man for themselves libertarian

That's a bold claim from a continent that's getting more Islamic by the day.

starts from 4:00

Because Americans have been brainwashed by corporations for the last 100 years to associate Christianity with capitalism and the American way of life.

>that
>a church
Fucking protestant heretic scum

it's no secret that america is highly religious compared to europe though, and i'm wondering why

you're getting more islamic by the day also btw lol

You failed to show the part where he molests little boys. God damn cant you be a good slav and be orthodox? Fucking nigger ass faggot

60 years, retard.

Looks like a Pink Floyd concert

I'm with this guy.

Jesus and the apostles preached fellowship as much as anything. And fellowship is *knowing* people, not standing next to them in a cavernous hole.

If you actually know and talk to people, they can help you with problems, offer support and guide you when you are in need of it, and you to them as well. I know pretty much most people in my church, either by name or enough to talk to, at least. And we support each other. Also, the upkeep on that megachurch must be absolutely astronomical, which will eat into how much the church can then help the community and the wider world.

That's a beautiful mosque, France.

>my mother's father's line goes straight back to Colonial Boston
>my heritage is Calvinism

So what does it mean when one rejects their own heritage?

Its clearly a heretical Catholic church, you stupid sub human jungle spicnig.

Dogma has no place in real religion. Well, Christianity anyway...

kek

No you fucking retards what I meant is that multiculturalism has become recursive and you can't stop it

Seriously even if you locked borders down this afternoon, there are already so many immigrants in your country that many of their children will grow up to be elected officials and pass policies that further push the multiculturalism agenda

what i'm saying is that if we reunited everyone under a single religion, we could go back to a homogenous society and stop murdering each other

hopefully aliens invade and we can unite humanity under the cause of defeating the invading scum but i'm not counting on it

why do religious ppl think everyone needs an education in morality?
are they trying to hide the fact that they have no morals?

Because they were fucking dumbasses that believed they reached their heights of civilisation through buttfucking and eating tax-funded tendies all day and so abandoned any connection to God because it made them so le smart. This is now the case in America too.

Here's a cool meme
>God gives white people civilisation
>God: "Here hold this"
>White people holding civilisation
>White people: "I made this"

Another cool meme
>Bane: "Peace has cost you your strength, victory has defeated you"
And Bane is muslims and Batman is white people

>why are europeans on average less religious than americans?

Because America has been, for all intents and purposes, mostly monotheistic, Christian and Protestant from the very start. Europe, on the other hand is much older, started out as polytheistic, later became Catholic, even had tiny parts become Muslim, later split into Catholic and Protestant, then finally became a rich mixture of religions, including no religion.

This heterogeneity is probably why Europe appears much less religious.

probably because america is generally

>more conservative
>more suburban, which is more rural than the city

american protestants also realized the landscape is changing, and decided it doesn't matter how cheesy their church is as long as it can compete with the rest of the entertainment society. This has secured them a much better continuation into younger generations, than only doing the old singing and preaching.

because teaching morals is a good way of stopping everyone from being degenerate pieces of shit

i bet you use drugs

Do they sell hot dogs and beer in that church?

Fuck your religion, you wannabe kike faggot.

No they are acknowledging the simple fact that children aren't born with some le universal values and need to be taught them through actual parenting you dumb fucking leaf

Nah, v8 hemmys and chew.

yes i do
but it's the religious that often turn out to be the degenerates they're trying to save us from

You call those chairs?

Because Americans are stupid.

Dont worry the younger generations are abandoning jeebus.

top kek

but they are born with morals
sociopaths are born with morals

because we atleast don't pretend not to be degenerate pack like the rest of them

I mean one of your biggest religious leader was caught fucking a man-bimbo

>>God gives white people civilisation
>>God: "Here hold this"
>>White people holding civilisation
>>White people: "I made this"
Which God is that? Do you mean the jewish mountain spirit?

You call that a church?

sociopaths aren't* born with morals

abandoning jesus

accepting jihadist attacks as a necessary penance for the crime of being oppressive westerners

More experience with religion = less religion

Our niggers and 3rd world spics skew the stats.

Europeans will be more religious than Americans in 40 years when Mosques replace churches.

accepting jihadist attacks as a necessary penance for the crime of being oppressive westerners

what would you suggest, pretending a fairy that lives in the sky wills it?

They are born with
>Eat
>Drink
>Sleep
>Survive
>From teens on, have babies

No one is born with this high minded civilisational shit, it's why we didn't have computers or governments the moment the first human evolved from Apes

That's a pretty black and white way to look at things

Because how secullar is a country, is how much a cuck, moralless, LGBT supporter it is.
Europe is dead and buried, and the reason that happenend is because people stopped having faith in something, and the media become their God. Same thing is happening in US

They know that religion is what holds communities together. Hence our rapefugee epidemic.

Marxists purged the European identity of everything redeeming. They started with religion.

religion is a hiding place for the immoral

they have a choice

So is the view of your gf and her bull

I think it comes down to the fact that americans are usually bigger hipocrites. they smile even when they feel like shit, for those same reasons they go to church even if they know it's a lie. here in europe we don't pretend as much, which has it's good sides as well as bad sides to it, really.

All I'm saying is that abandoning religion, common sense, morals and patriotism is resulting in a generally accepted mindset, which is:

We have no choice but to accept these dangerous foreigners who probably want to kill us into our country, because if we don't then we are oppressing them.

good point.

Churches in general are money pits sucking donations out of ignorant trash, and wasting it building more shit. They should all be burnt to the ground with their owners inside

Shut the fuck up heathen, you Catholicucks ruined Christianity

but you made that situation
you don't seem to recognize it or care

world police

Is just funny how all those fedoras believe that the world would be better without churches.

>made that situation
>america colonized the middle east

it would certainly be less expensive if everyone paid their taxes

that would be better

I'm in a 95% white town in colorado. I don't think I could find a black person if I tried.

Nah, just Abrahamic religions. You all deserve to be eradicated desu

Seeing that the Old Testament is about how the Jews made the same mistakes we are making and became the degenerated self-worshipping mongrel parasites that they are with no country for >2000 years because of it, yeah I do

It's useless to argue "le which god is that silly christfag haha upvote me", because that is secondary to the points that men setting their own morality obviously hasn't worked as we can see today and that Europeans ruled the world under this God and now have been invaded after abandoning it. Ever second you spend trying to convert people to tree worship or some dumb shit is a second closer your potential future wife gets to just having kids with a black dude.

No, you are atheists in Europe because the soviets forced it upon you.
>bragging about going to hell
lol

This guy gets it. Churches were never meant to be big gaudy buildings layered with gold and all kinds of worthless trinkets, statues and other pointless garbage. That's exactly why Protestantism flourished, because Christianity is supposed to be about caring for your community and helping your fellow man, not showing off how much more gold and silver candle holders you have.

Why should churches (real churches, like Catholic and Luteran, not Pentecostal) pay for taxes?

>it would certainly be less expensive if everyone paid their taxes

sure we could force a household making 40k/yr to give up 15% of their income, but then they would end up needing state assistance that would cost more then they are paying into it

christians get a free ride on the backs of non believers

that's discrimination

I'm sorry for destroying your aztec religion, paco, but your sacrifice bullshit had to end.

We are a country founded by religious radicals what do you expect?

they have choices
don't burden me with your bad ones

My parish. Yet the gold disgusts me, I prefer the way it is in OP's picture.

You have it wrong, monkey. My ancestors pagan rituals were stolen and now they're the only enjoyable part of your kike worship.

why should I have to subsidize what are essentially immoral libertarians

t.Varg Vikernes

Read a book about American Religion, read between the lines also. Albanese is a good author I think.

In a nutshell it's just because the bond that held Christian communities were much stronger than they were in other countries, and especially the way the public ethic was shaped in step with the development of civil religion (basically the source of American patriotism) and a lot of beliefs that seem to reinforce the envisioned society which itself was exceptional to the rest of the world.
The nature of country itself in regard to religious freedom allowed for the gospel to proliferate in nationwide revivals called Awakenings. This was even before the Revolutionary War, of which religious communities were a key part of forming a theological basis on which to declare independence both from establishment preachers and the King of England. It goes on and on though as far as the historic people that contributed to the particular behavior we see today that characterizes American Christianity.

Kek, I loose everytime for these stormfront pagans.

no, I'm from Poland and it actually had the opposite effect - the church was against the goverment, so it was with the people. That's why catholic church to this day holds such strong position here. For many years since we gained back our 'freedom from the soviets' religion was in decline, but now it seems like they start growing into power again - catholicism is considered part of this whole concept of polish patriotism. that's kind of the pain of being a right-wing atheist here in poland- you can basically choose between nonreligious left and uber-religious right. both of these sides suck.

That's the kind of place with two gift shops, eight snack bars, 4 coffee shops and a book store.

If you lived in Europe, you wouldn't believe there was a god either.

a zealously religious country armed to the teeth in case they have to take out one of the neighbor kids

look at the country you have made for youselves

we haven't been ruled by godless commies for as long as Europe has

protesters for the unborn that don't give a shit about

I wonder how many would have soup kitchens there would be if the patron had to pay for it