Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is NOT a christian board

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is NOT a christian board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwqPdWZvjAY
youtube.com/watch?v=jkfRkR1Pqag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_particle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol Ahmed please remove yourself..

inb4 fedora memes. All christians can do is throw strawmen

Mehmet go have some falafel please

You're right.
It's a Kekist board

Atheism plays a large role (perhaps one of the biggest) in the destruction of western civilization. It is one of the root causes for the degeneracy and overall moral decline we see today.

It all stems from the fact that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism, which makes it possible to morally rationalize any action (i.e. moral relativism), as can be seen with the LGBTQ movement. This acronym is constantly evolving (currently at LGBTQQIP2SAA if I'm not mistaken), and I believe it's just a matter of time before pedophilia and bestiality are integrated as well (in-before muh slippery slope).

I expect some people to challenge the notion that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism. I've had this debate before, and they usually resort to: "Empathy is in our biology. It's a product of evolution that is innate in all humans." The problem with this argument is that it begets the question: Whose "biology" are we talking about? Not everyone are empathetic about the same things. People seem to have different concepts of what is wrong and what isn't. Who is right? What society? Not to mention that it's irrational and quite frankly intellectually dishonest to assume that there is an ultimate standard of right and wrong that supersedes mere fanciful "ideas" about what is right and wrong at a given time in our ethical evolution (from an atheistic perspective).

I'm not saying that all atheists are amoral, but that has more to do with the intellectual cowardice, hypocrisy and inconsistent logic of atheists than it does with the moral strength of atheism. Morality is impossible without a foundation of transcendental truth. Atheism denies that such a concept is even possible. Logically then there is no reason for an individual to respect the concept of collective morality.

Atheists proclaim to be intellectually superior and have an aptitude for logical and critical thinking, yet they fail to understand something so simple.

>God appeared from out of nowhere

Well, no... God is eternal and exists outside of time and space, necessarily so.

Remove yourself, ahmed.

Christianity is a religion Anglos use to oppress Aryans with cuckoldry

Christianity says that Aryans should give everyone the second cheeck and be a beta cuck.

The only Sup Forums approved and Aryan religions are Paganism + Islam.

these two religions will make Aryans strong again and drive the filthy Anglo and American Scumbag savages out of EVROPA

Also kill yourself Ameriroach for posting an ARYAN soldier of Odin. Just kill yourself Mongrel Amerifilth.

Why do Swedecucks fail so hard at everything? Why would anyone listen to anything a Swedecuck says, lest we emulate the state of their civilization? They are so in denial..

youtube.com/watch?v=uwqPdWZvjAY

Lol, why do atheist always act like the Christian god can be the only God. Just because Christianity has a flaw doesn't mean that the metaphysical definition of God is completely disproven. So nice try, but I'm still yet to see a logical reason why there is or isn't a God.

>suddenly came out of nowhere
No that's your big bang kike theory. Try again.

Atheism/Marxism is death, Christ is life

this

Odin!

It makes perfect sense that a disease which causes you to be logical points you away from christcuckoldry. Logic isn't the bad part about being autistic.

More importantly there are millions upon millions of atheists in America, Europe and East asia, what percent of them are autistic?

It's just a meaningless argument.

because atheists love to talk about logic, yet they have no idea what pragmatism is..

>Says the Swede who posts an image with a strawman argument.

cognitive dissonance is one of the 5 pillars of atheism

I know this is copypasta, but many newfags will read this and believe every single word of this.

First of all, if atheism plays a large role in the destruction of western civilization, how come all the most developed and rich nations in the world are majority atheists? Sweden, Switzerland, Japan.

Secondly, this doesn't even disprove the fact that the dark ages set back humanity for CENTURIES. Imagine where we could be if we ditched religion a long time ago, just fucking imagine! The enlightenmen almost solely came around because people challenged religion. We started thinking for ourselves, we didn't listen to retarded priests and kings who held power for themselves and suppressed the people.

Just think about people the church has prosecuted. Galileo and Coppernicus. Jesus Christ.

Freyr!

No one cares to read all of this

Who cares about swedecuck? Let's talk about famous based Christians! Who was your favourite Muslim-slayer Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is a Kektodox board.

That's most ironic thing I've seen on Sup Forums all day

Yggdrasil

>Secondly, this doesn't even disprove the fact that the dark ages set back humanity for CENTURIES.
That's where I stopped reading. You incredibly illiterate.

Sup Forums "christians" seriously couldn't be more insecure

How so?
>the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioural decisions and attitude change.
Seems pretty accurate for many of them.

I'm pretty sure Christianity is the religion that preaches about equality, and not science. Atheism is simply the belief in science, what science shows us is whats true, not some ancient book by a jew on a stick that's been changed thousands of times

not an arguement, try harder fedora

>how come all the most developed and rich nations in the world are majority atheists?
People they degenerated into it. They made the state their religion.

atheism is not a belief in science, atheism is nihilism with an edgy name, anyone who self-defines as an "atheist" is literally a faggot with authority issues

>not some ancient book by a jew on a stick that's been changed thousands of times

I thought the "Japanese are atheists" meme died out years ago.. Japanese are not atheists, they simply view their shinto beliefs in a passive way, because modernism makes them busy. Fucking moron

Would it make you feel more secure if I identified myself as a agnostic? Faggot

Don Juan de Austria.

At the end of the battle, the Tercios had captured the kebab leader and he refused to even talk to him and beheades him, he forgave his sons though, who were considered to be too young to be responsible. Justice and mercy to whom deserves it, catholicism at its prime ah those were the days.

Viva Cristo Rey!

Except Atheism isn't logical.

For the universe to exist at all requires that it has either always existed, or was created, neither of which can be explained by our understanding of physics and would require physical laws to be broken to even be possible.

Atheists somehow take away that this can be explained solely by science, which requires at least as much faith as having a religion.

The beginning requires something akin to God, even if Atheists want to call that deity 'science.'

So yeah, kill yourself.

I can't anything seriously when I see that cuck swedish flag, I'm sorry.. Enjoy getting fucked by muslims atheist cuck, enjoy your "muh secular altruism" while your country burns lol

not clicking on any of your pics. im sure most of them are retarded and strawmens anyways. i dont expect anything logical to come from a swedish """"christian""""

youtube.com/watch?v=jkfRkR1Pqag

Atheists are the hugest god damn dipshits on planet earth. Enjoy burning in hell one day because of your overrated belief system that you can't prove.

>people who do not understand basic physical conepts

Lego pieces don't join together by themselves like atoms do.
Just water: H2O
two hydrogen molecules join with an oxygen molecule, because it's almost like a magnetic 'snap'.
And just with a bit of electricity and metal you can split them apart again.
This is just a very simplified ecample for your simple minds. But there is a LOT happning automatically out there.

I applaud the bait you set. Good work OP. All these religious cucks chimping out is pretty hilarious.

That's very intellectual of you. Do all atheists stick their heads in the sand? I thought you guys liked evidence?
>Cuck Swedish flag
oh i am laffin. Do you want some PROOF that America is the most cucked country on the planet? Just ask, I have it ready.

>It's another Atheists can't understand the nature of infinite and thinks the uncreated god must have had a creator episode

You guys are boring.

Where did the atoms come from, wise-ass? Your ass?

DEUS VULT famalam
crusades when?lets make this thread into a powerfantasy and how we will kick muslim ass for Jesus, cause he is all about preserving the white race.

>I'm pretty sure Christianity is the religion that preaches about equality
That's sadly because most of your churches aren't even preaching Christianity anymore. They preach what Adam Ford refers to as 'morally theraputic deism', and what I refer to as 'belief in equality'. Your country doesn't even seem to know what its own culture looks like anymore, let alone Christian culture.

Equality barely shows up in the Bible at all: the only real mention of it is in one of Paul's letters to the Corinthians, and the context of that mention is him telling members of the church to look after one another and share surplus resources in times of need.

Meanwhile in other letters to Corinthians, Paul rigorously condemns homosexuality. Tell me, are Swedish 'churches' followers of Paul's messages, or are they not? You can't have it both ways.

The fact that some of your post-christian churches are removing Christian symbolism in order not to offend muslims says it all about where their allegiances truly lie.

Equality is a feminist/pagan god and not a valued Christian concept. Real Christianity promotes charity, but not 'equality', and certainly not as it's used in pic related.

>and how we will kick muslim ass for Jesus, cause he is all about preserving the white race.
You're right, it's all about preserving the white race. Slavs are not white, and you will be kicked out alongside the muslim filth.

this applies to your false cultist god, Ahmed

No wonder your country is being taken over

fluctuation in the surrouding of the universe, that happens all the time, everywhere.
You can watch atoms popping in and out of existence, it's scientifically proven.
And with every atom popping up, an anti-matter is created, too, to keep the energy-balance right.
Chain reaction of matter/anti-matter leading to inflation of our universe.
And every atom is just a combination of protons, neutrons and electrons, basically: energy.
So energy joined -> atoms

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_particle

It's ok to express your internal anger from cuckholdry.

He does not hates gays, your fucking dumbass, he hates disorder. Whatever, I'm atheist.

Our country is being taken over because of jewish influence. Atheism is a part of that, but it's the jews who are the main perpetrator.

Atheism is just the bullet. The jews pulled the trigger. We have to get rid of the shooter or he'll just reload with a different caliber and fire again.

When will you americlaps stop projecting your cuckoldry on other countries?

>GOD
>The belief that there was nothing and

....and you're wrong before the first sentence was even finished.

if this was bait, i rate 8/8

And what decided that this is how the universe should work? Who created the function that allows for atoms to pop in and out of existence? Why is existence even a thing?

well then the big bang also existed 'outside of time and space'
i would love to believe in god but it just seems fruitless at this point
there's too many contradictions, straight up fictions and contradictions like the sun being made on the fourth day
if that's the case, how did three days even pass to begin with?
it's hopeless

what do i know?
May just have always been there.
But that saves the step of requireing a sentinent being that has always been there and created everything from more nothing.
And less steps usually mean more plausible.

I noticed that too.

>Who
No point going down that line arguing with an atheist. The response will be to the effect of "not who but what" and it's not totally unreasonable.

If you want to get into causal arguments, it's more fruitful to examine the functional limits of empirical deduction.

Yep, but embrace yourself. All replies you are about to get will not disprove anything you just said and will just be strawmen about atheism.

>what do i know?
Then don't speak as if you have all the answers.
>May just have always been there.
Is that logical? Doesn't everything have a beginning from a naturalistic perspective?

It's not logical that something can create itself, i.e. just pop out of from nowhere into existence. The only logical explanation is that a supernatural force is at play.

>deduction
Induction*

Caused God told a Jew to cut his dick off and to kill all the Moabites and make bread without yeast

>The response will be to the effect of "not who but what" and it's not totally unreasonable.
It is unreasonable. What created the what? It's an endless cycle. What created what which created what that ultimately lead to what being created, but what created the initial what?

>and hates gays

wtf I love God now

After all these replies we can confirm Sup Forums IS a christian board.

Now go get your swedish welfare Ahmed.

You cant have both stances. You first argument that god exists outside our metaphysical world and doesnt abide by our laws. Then you argument that something needs to have a beginning (which is part of our metaphysical world). You outdo yourself again, jew cuck.

Sup Forums is and always has been a Christian board. Stay ass-blasted, OP.

How's that reading comprehension working out for you? I said that things need a beginning from a naturalistic perspective. If you don't know what the naturalistic perspective is, Google it.

I know what it is, it's christianity disguised as philosophy. Its' gibberish. There is nothing outside of "naturalism". Beliving in anything that isn't part of our metaphysical world is just foolish and ignorant, as there is no proof to verify that,

>Doesn't everything have a beginning from a naturalistic perspective?
People claim for gods, too, that they don't need a beginning.

>It's not logical that something can create itself
With physics it is.
Because fluctuation and anti-matter existing.

>Then don't speak as if you have all the answers.
I never claimed to have ALL the answers.
Just more logical ones than books offer that fail to describe real world scenarios.
>Sun orbits earth
>a gigantic flood that doesn't leave any geographical evidence
>Dinosaur bones dating back longer than the earth is supposed to exist.
All things that show the common perspective of the world of a human author from a few thousand years back.

And there's a lot more that doesn't add up for religiuos books.

>Naturalism is Christianity

>What created the what? It's an endless cycle.
Naturally, but as far as the atheist is concerned, 'what created the who' is an equally valid response. For all we know, time began when the universe began and no time existed prior to the beginning of the universe, in the same manner as there's nothing north of the north pole.

My point is simply that there are far more compelling arguments to discuss with atheists than that one.

The creator of a thing can exist outside of the thing it has created. That's obviously conceptually possible.

>People claim for gods, too, that they don't need a beginning.
Because God is supernatural.
>Because fluctuation and anti-matter existing.
Again, what made physics function like this? What created fluctation and anti-matter?
>I never claimed to have ALL the answers.
I never said you did.
>Just more logical ones than books offer that fail to describe real world scenarios.
Your arguments are illogical.
>And there's a lot more that doesn't add up for religiuos books.
There are plenty of things that doesn't add up with atheism.

You literally just also defined science. Both stories are equally ridiculous

>For all we know, time began when the universe began and no time existed prior to the beginning of the universe, in the same manner as there's nothing north of the north pole.
And how does that make sense? How can something create itself out of nothing?
>My point is simply that there are far more compelling arguments to discuss with atheists than that one.
I'm sure there are, but I chose this one.

This is bait
Nobody is this retarded

No. If i manufacture a car, I'm its creator, but we still live in the same world. Show me even ONE example where the creator doesn't exist in the same world as the creation and follows diferent laws of physics.

Protip: you can NOT

>No. If i manufacture a car, I'm its creator, but we still live in the same world.
You're not supernatural.

There is nothing supernatural senpai. This is what I mean with naturalism being christianity in disguise faggot. It tries to make pseudo science philosphy gibberish bullshit and prove that god exists, but I see the bullshit beforehand

I'm only gonna reply to this one:
>There are plenty of things that doesn't add up with atheism.
Then point them out in a document, I'm sure scientists will love it if it's correct.
Atheism is based on science, science is based on facts or reproducable experiments.
If you can point something out, that is wrong for real, science and atheism will adjust accordingly.

While religion will defend their books as they are written for all eternity without acknoledging everything that is wrong.

But srsly, if you're aware of something that is wrong with atheism, or rather the science behind it, point it out, you have a good chance becoming rich and famous!

>Show me even ONE example where the creator doesn't exist in the same world as the creation
Voyager 2.
>and follows diferent laws of physics.
Super Mario 64.

>There is nothing supernatural senpai.
Why don't you prove it, you pseudo-intellectual materialist? That's an extraordinary claim, and thus requires extraordinary evidence.

/tip

Pretty suer Voyager 2 exists in the same universe as us.

Super Mario isnt real.

Yeah, fuck the Christcucks, Atheism sure has helped our country.

You are part of the problem my fellow Swedecuck, kill yourself and leave room for the ones who value the old ways when this country was worthwhile.

Burden of proof lies on the person making the claim senpaierino

l2science

>Nigger
>Being ignorant

Not suprised

Your lack of understanding of God is hilarious and horrifying at the same time.

Also, flag checks out. I see that you're being punished/given what you've been asking for. Enjoy.

There is still time to repent, Swedebro.
Christ is with you.

>Atheism is based on science, science is based on facts or reproducable experiments.
>If you can point something out, that is wrong for real, science and atheism will adjust accordingly.
Atheism is empiricism applied to things which are empirically unfalsifiable, which is not the same as science. See pic of:

>if that's the case, how did three days even pass to begin with?
If you take genesis literally, there's no reason to even bother talking with each other.

The big bang describes an expansion of the universe, not a literal creation. For it to happen at all requires more than nothingness.