Why do SJWs jave to try to ruin anything fun?

Why do SJWs jave to try to ruin anything fun?

>SJWs call movie racist, sexist, and gross

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/08/12/seth-rogens-animated-movie-sausage-party-called-sexist-racist-gross-sjws/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uROQ9nplxIY
breitbart.com/kikes-n-fags/2016/08/12/whites-unfairly-treated-by-jews-media-and-niggers-waah-waah/
i.4cdn.org/tv/1471102905504.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They should realize it doesn't have to appeal to them.

Weird because a Muslim guy and Jew guy end up fucking anyway

>Seth Rogen

DUDE

>Rape scene

I bet they threw this in to trigger the femenists. Looking forward to seeing this.

looks gay and jewish

Who the fuck is this movie meant for? Seriously? Are there adults out there that want to go out and see movies about talking sausages?

Don't care I love it when they eat their own

It's a head scratcher.

>Seth Rogen
Dude weed strikes again

liberal jewish stoners

But rotten tomatoes gives this a 9/10. Come on and give it a chance goy.

If rotten tomatoes critics give it a high score it means it's liberal feminist garbage probably aimed at hating whites. Nice try. I ONLY watch movies they give low ratings to because that means it doesn't pander to their feminist insane minds.

I watched it and it was pretty anti SJW and anti Feminist. Actually surprised on that Rotten Tomato rating.

>Sausage Party
>Feminist

In this situation im behind the sjws this movie is pure fucking trash designed to appeal to fat fuck americans.

>the donut is krispy kreme or dunkin donuts
>the hot dogs are oscar meyer
>the tacos are taco bell
>the other thing is a twinkie

its literally a movie to encourage fat fucks to spend more money on food and become fatter, which is the last thing america needs.

They tried to create a film like this for kids before called food fight,which fucking bombed.

youtube.com/watch?v=uROQ9nplxIY

>tl:dr even less funny ted for fat servile masses

>produced by seth rogen

Saw it last night, Ignore those reasons, don't see it because its a shitty Seth Rogan movie, this one was legitimately terrible even for his standards.

>anti-SJW
>anti-feminist

The movie is offensive as fuck, but it also has an anti-religious message. It's definitely aimed at white people, I can't imagine most other people finding a movie with so much profanity and racism funny. When I saw it, a middle-aged black couple walked out of the theater within the first 20 minutes.

I like those Jews to desu famanon.

Even that jew is their enemy now? They really are just a bunch of cannibals.

>$0.01 has been deposited into your account

I welcome anyone trying to destroy Seth organs career

DUDE LMAO WHAT IF FOOD HAD SEX AND SAID FUCK

>Why do SJWs jave to try to ruin anything fun?
>Foodfight 2 featuring Seth Rogeberg and the writers behind Adam Sandstein's shitfests

No, this time they're on to something.

this movie looks shit tho

About time they did something good. Hopefully they kill it.

I thought Rogen was one of them?

>produced by Seth Rogen
But on the other hand...
>triggers SJWs

I'm torn on whether or not to see this.

Looks like plebian trash anyway

This film is stupid and gross. I don't see the appeal aside from debase toilet humor.

Who cares what they say?

Its a little strong language in the first place to normies

being offended is their job

sometimes i wonder if people make movies like this to kill their career so they will be left alone.

Food doesn't have race or gender
I dont understand the complaints.

I would but between the 4-5 different trailers that are out for it, I'm pretty sure I've already seen the whole movie

>the politically correct abomination the jews created in their sadistic laboratory is turning against them

>SJW

When will this meme die? They were never a threat and certainly aren't now.

breitbart.com/kikes-n-fags/2016/08/12/whites-unfairly-treated-by-jews-media-and-niggers-waah-waah/

They're still mad that their perfectly created SJW family flick, Ghostbusters, was a huge flop.

I liken the SJWs to old people and moms in the nineties who thought that South Park was repulsive and should be taken off the air. Now, I don't hear about anyone suing or criticizing their work.

Damn man, you work fast.

I want to see it. Just because I like immaturish media like this

The answer is quite simple.

SJWs are complete fucking morons.

I enjoyed This Is The End but this looks like trash.
Fuck Seth Rogen.

>Seth organs

This movie looks like am intentionally badly produced jewish trick "see goyim! this is racism! is not funny and it doesnt sells!"

>movie ends in a food orgy
>someone screams oy vey at the end
Nope
Fuck this shit i'm out

Im assuming you all havent seen the orgy scene right?
i.4cdn.org/tv/1471102905504.webm

>defending Shitty Jewish humour
>omg food orgy lelelele so randumb
OP is Hollywood marketer reeeeeeee

Am I the only one who notices that the mouth on the thing third from the left is modeled after a gaping anus? Is this acknowledged in the film?

Frat guys, chads, chets, codies, edgy teens, old sickos, people with no taste.

>Seth Rogen
>"""fun"""

(((Dude))) weed strikes again

It can be both retard.

It's a piece of shit made by an SJW which SJWs also hate. Hardly rare.

see Bad Moms instead

Le hotdogs smoking weed! xD

>which fucking bombed.
Of course it did, it looks like one of those shitty mexican clones of Dreamworks films

>it's real
Why would they make something like this?

its just a fucking weed idiotic movie its not fucking claiming to be the next casablanca, go see it if you like this kind of thing and dont if you dont like it plain and simple
i will pirate it myself because i dont care enough for it to actually pay and do a line and sit with a bunch of DUDE WEED people, but seemed fun and im gonna watch it in the privacy of my own home without paying for it fuckyou

I saw it and honestly it was funny as fuck. It aims to offend everyone and it works, fucking Jew jokes in a Seth Rogan movie, never thought I'd see the day. It's not that bad it's just a fucking movie. It's funny so much of pol is so offended by a movie that is a embodiment of them.

It was anti-religious but lots of keys jokes at how intolerant atheists are too. You cunts are defending SJWs for Christ sake

That must be the problem. Muslims are only allowed to fuck the white characters.

its been a good year for raunch. grimsby, swiss army man, and now sausage party. love this kind of shit