Has DC lost the ability to make any good adaptations?

since man of steel
>All the movies suck
>TTG sucsk
>DVD animation sucks
>DVD animation that had every element of good storytelling that recently worked for DC contrives pointless subplots for the express purpose of sucking
did Alan Moor's curse finally gain a foothold in the company? unless they sate him, will they ever be free?

Nice company war, bro

DC's TV shows are good.

It's not a war anymore, it's an occupation.

Nice console war, kiddo

>Felicityverse
>Good

>Flashpoint
>TTG
>Arrow's Girlfriend
You fucking what mate?

Flash had one good season then went to shit.
Arrow had a mediocre season, then a good season, then went to shit.
Supergirl is bad, and Legends is retarded.

I do like Lucifer, even if it's not much of an adaptation.

I love how this company wars bullshit thread doesn't get deleted but the ones about Ostrander's thoughts on Suicide Squad got immediately shut down.

Maybe Alab Moores curse really works

>DVD animation sucks
TKJ always sucked, and the adaption including the prologue just made it suck harder.

The other animations are shit nu52s that were shit anyway.

Last good DC movie was Justice League Doom (with Returns being an ok two-parter)

>but what about Gods and Monsters
It's a JLU episode at best with underdeveloped characters that require you watch several shorts to marginally care about any of them

someone has now, my friend

>>DVD animation sucks
only TT vs JL and killing joke, everything else is pretty good. Also DC's got toys and video games to keep it a float.

Bad Blood and Son of Batman were worse than both of those.

Not if you're Damifag.

iZombie is the best and Lucifer is enjoyable
Gotham is fucking fantastic
the rest of the DC shows aren't very good at all

Most of the recent WB Animation has sucked because they have been adapting craptastic arcs from The Cereal King or they've been Bat Wank.

What, you aren't excited for Batman's Books of Magic feat. Justice League Dark?

Not really.
Flash is great, Arrow season 4 was a step up from 3 and if they bring constantine on as a regular in season 5 it could be really good again. Gotham got WAY better in season two, and Izombie is great. Granted Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl are iffy, but they arent the worst thing ever.
I really dont understand why people think the DC movies are so bad. Sure they really are not great, but they are no worse than most of the bland, boring, formulaic, and played out action comedies marvel shits out. Im not saying DC films should be praised, just that all of these film adaptations arent that special and people need to stop pretending like marvel is doing it so much better.
>animation sucks
Not really. I hate to go into company wars bullshit but Marvel has one of the worst animated film track records of maybe any company ever. Not a single thing they have put out in that regard has EVER been good except for maybe Hulk VS. So to say that DC is putting out the bad animation is ludicrous.
Only a few of their films are shit. Bad Blood, Batman vs Robin, Son of Batman, and Justice League vs Teen Titans are really the only truly bad ones. Gods and Monsters came out pretty recently and it was fucking great. Killing Joke would have been much better if that stupid batgirl prologue wasnt included.
I just hope that DC keeps making movies the way they are. I like a lot of the marvel movies but DC provides a MUCH needed change in tone from the generic action comedies we get from Disney, Sony, and Fox.

No one mentioned any other companies.