Brit/pol/ - Support UKIP - Boycott Romanian Fanny

All UK schoolchildren should take pledge of allegiance to Britain – Ahmadi Muslim group declares
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/

>Britain set for hottest day of the year next week
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-weather-britain-set-for-hottest-day-of-the-year-next-week-as/

>Turkish sailors jailed for 42 years over record UK cocaine bust
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/turkish-sailors-jailed-for-42-years-over-record-uk-cocaine-bust/

>Labour leadership: Party wins appeal against voting rules which would have allowed 117,000 new members to vote, most likely for Corbyn
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37057589

>Norway may block UK return to European Free Trade Association
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/09/norway-may-block-uk-return-to-european-free-trade-association

>Russia-UK relations: May and Putin pledge to improve ties
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37029507

>UK industrial output grew at the fastest rate for 17 years in the April-to-June quarter
bbc.com/news/business-37021008

>UK tourism boosted by fall in pound
bbc.com/news/business-37009735

>French to be forced to take refugees into homes
express.co.uk/news/world/699096/migrant-crisis-Calais-France-refugees-Emmanuelle-Cosse

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-open-letter-schoolfriend-brexit-poster-nazi-song-dulwich-college-gas-them-all-a7185336.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CspWol8kErw
youtube.com/watch?v=FiNyqZiiUkg
dailymotion.com/video/x4ofcyz_new-british-pm-theresa-may-recites-holy-quran-to-assert-her-claim-that-islam-is-a-religion-of-peace_tv
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking Nazi cunts get out of my Britain.

>The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

FIRST FOR TORY MILFS

But I thought ISIS weren't Muslim?

Based Tommy

First we had resident Flip who made all of our threads and now we have a resident Fin doing the work.

>Maybe someday we'll get a qt Jap girl

>Female rowers were in last place for the first 2/3rds of the womens 8 race
>Still power through to 2nd
Based British Babes

And Muslims aren't a race.

Welcome to modern Britain don't step on the libshits toes or else you'll end up in a jail cell.

Morning lads.

Who hyped for another super Saturday?

Hitler a good boy he dindu nuffin

This is why we need the EU. We can't make it on our own, we need people to do the jobs us Brits are too lazy to do.

He was just tryin to nationalise the banks and gas the jews n get out of dem programs

Who /Tory/ here?

All the leftists hate Tommy, they literally try to do him over on anything he does.

The majority of it was lost because of the Tories, Indian nationalism made it impossible for India to remain part of the empire

>Suez crisis
>Winds of change and the forced decolonisation of african nations not yet ready to govern themselves

Most Tories think she's an extemist nazi lad.

If this doesn't show the power and greatness of Britannia, and her children, then I don't know what will.

Remind me which part of England Warsaw and Rotterdam are in mate. Warsaw was bombed because the British agitated the Polish government to resist Hitler, instead of allowing him to reunify Prussia with Germany peacefully. Rotterdam was bombed for similar reasons. And London was bombed because the British declared war on Germany over a minor territorial dispute in Eastern Europe, moved an army onto Germany's western border, and started bombing their cities when that army was defeated.

>Employed by the party
>Card-carrier since 18

Reporting in.

nah

Some don't. Since UKIP is basically fucked, which other parties are good?

Most Tories are cucks. Theresa "sharia benefits Britain" May, Andrea "multicultural recipe" Leadsom, Dave "fruit ceremony" Cameron, Michael "proud multi-faith society" Gove, Boris "amnesty" Johnson

>having faith in democracy

UKIP was just a way to put electoral pressure on the Tories to give us what we want.

Why do we have so many high Tories? Do they not know that drugs cause terrorism?

You have a poor grasp of history kid.

I would give it a rest if I were you.

Anyone see this piece of slander by an (((Annonymous former friend of our Nige))) what utter shite
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-open-letter-schoolfriend-brexit-poster-nazi-song-dulwich-college-gas-them-all-a7185336.html

a pledge of allegiance is dumb and just creates that dumb level of nationalism and patriotism that americans have.

we don't need that

Who else here went to Scouts and learned how to be a man?

Me desu

>Hitler declaring war on poland wasn`t hisd fault
Woah, lad.

Don't you love Are Maggie?

>God
>Queen

Muslims/Non Whites will never be British. They can be culturally British like the chinks in Hong Kong but they'll never be truly British.

>not wanting a patriotic and nationalistic populaion
That`s one of the things America does right, one should love their nation.

i was always told that the scouts were a pedophile organisation and only poofs went to it

Still, I think we need some amount of Nationalism and Patriotism in this country. Currently, there be nowt.

>the British agitated the Polish to resist Hitler
Oh I am laffing. The Nazi scum attacked us because the Poles defended themselves? Fucking kill yourself you fucking cunt.

Can someone tell me why i should vote for UKIP compared to Labour (If corbyn wins ofc)

>because the British agitated the Polish government to resist
>muh the polish and germans have no control over there own actions

Jeremy "Open The Borders" Corbyn?

His immigration policy

We let Hitler take the Sudetenland as he would have taken Danzig. It didn't take him long to just annex the fuck out of Czechia, though.

Read up on the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact. Taking Poland was one of Hitler's primary policies.

Corbyn wants open borders and wants to give away the Falklands because muh colonialism.

I think most Brits love their country.

I bet it was the illegal substances.

Jeremy "Let's give the Falklands to Argentina" Corbyn?

Not in my experience, I have amazing memories of summer camps spent getting lost in the Lake District, camping under the stars and setting things on fire. Good times

America isn't a real country though that's why it's so easy to be proud of it.

Britain has a 1000 years of history that we can call back to, some of the natives still have a lineage that goes back to medieval times.

What does America have? the original racial stock of Americans is about 10% of the country now, they have a nigger marxist as a president and the one candidate who suggests that they should stop this shit is being treated as the next Hitler. America is fucked 2bh

its were posh boys go to mingle with other posh boys, and make friends n shit yo. the germans had there own version, the hitler youth

Not younger people, our history is being forgotten rapidly.

It was Winston to drag Britain into war. It was the unnecessary war. How did it benefit Britain?
>hundred thousands - dead
>Empire - lost
>USSR rolled into Europe

>t. repressed rape memories

>Post yfw Hitchens new book blames Hitler's actions on the fact that he smoked a doob when he was 13

Voter not member (can't see the benefit).

If Labour was a bit more patriotic, I would probably vote for them 2bh.

Shame they're the white people are evil party.

I didn't say it benefited Britain. I don't think Britain should have entered the war. What I do say however is that Nazi apologists are fucking treasonous cunts, and I think they should all kill themselves.

Army cadets here.
Training is way too slow, but over time you get to do fun shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=CspWol8kErw

But that is literally what happened.

Hitler declared war on Poland because half their country, which didn't even exist at the start of 1918, was sitting on Prussia. And they refused to give it back. Look at the map in pic related and tell me where Poland is on it.

The nazis attacked us because the British government declared war on Germany, moved an army to the German border, and started bombing German cities after that army had been defeated and allowed to evacuate.

Men's 8 rowing wins gold
Suck a dick rest of the world

It wasn't about benefits lad.

Churchill saw 2 futures for Britain and one looked a bit better than the other.

Why can't naziboos just fuck off to their motherland if they want an Aryan empire so much.

>germans thought they could rule the waves

His economic, immigration and social policies.

>Taking Poland was one of Hitler's primary policies.
Yes. And the British government knew that. And guaranteed Poland's borders with the threat of military action anyway. It was not up to us to let Hitler do anything. It was none of our business.

>he said an inconvenient truth so i'm going to claim it's bait
Fuck off Tory shill.

>it's another let's argue about WW2 for absolutely no reason episode

hello YKTD

youtube.com/watch?v=FiNyqZiiUkg

We declared War because the Nazis were war mongering cunts who after gobbling up other nations invaded Poland when we decided we had enough. You're a fucking traitor to the Queen m8, and I am being serious when i say you should be hanged in the tower of London.

damn she is cute as hell

That`s because Poland had lost land before, they used to own that land for longer than Germany has been a real country.
>Refused to give it back
I guess we should be giving back Gilbraltar and NI then?

dailymotion.com/video/x4ofcyz_new-british-pm-theresa-may-recites-holy-quran-to-assert-her-claim-that-islam-is-a-religion-of-peace_tv

Thoughts on this? Is she just giving the finger to people who say she's an Islamophobe?

Who /Corbyn/ here?

I'd rather argue about Hinkley but I guess nobody really cares

You shouldn't.

>Americans will never experience British male bonding.
Shit like playing chicken with your mates. The only problem is if one of your mates is an actual fag, ruins the game a little.

Ah.... he just used Brits as a canon fodder for his own ambitions and geopolitical vision? What a great man.

thank you.... not voting labour...
well i guess my vote is going to the greens until i found out, who wants:
to close the boarders
invest in public transport
re-nationalise the country.
charge the rich more

>All UK schoolchildren should take pledge of allegiance to Britain – Ahmadi Muslim group declares
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/
Why is no one talking about this? I'm pretty sure if we had something like this then we'd be less PC and more patriotic.

>You're a fucking traitor to the Queen m8, and I am being serious when i say you should be hanged in the tower of London.

This quite frankly.

>if a country goes on a violent rampage around a continent everyone should just let them

Ok, let's say we let Poland fall. Hitler is master in the east, Hungary, Romania etc join his cause as they did historically. Hitler at this point is now free to turn west, because he has a huge fucking hateboner for France&Britain, avenging Germany defeat in 1918 was a stated goal of his for years.

Should we just let him conquer France as well? What do we do when he ends up in posession of French colonies right next to ours?

Hello, socially and economically liberal "Conservative".

Fixed that for you

What brit/pol/ needs to realise the PM can't say she hates Islam and Muslims. She still needs to look out for them, she is their PM as well. However, May is better than most in that she actually recognises Islamic Terrorism

>And London was bombed because the British declared war on Germany over a minor territorial dispute in Eastern Europe

>But that is literally what happened.
WRONG

This is 'literally' what didn't happen.
When Hitler invaded Poland we carried out our threat to declare War . . . .but nothing happened, it was the war that never was and if Hitler had stayed put, that probably would have been the end of it. - The treaty of Versailles was fucked and everybody knew it.

London was bombed first before any cities in Germany and that has since been attributed to an error by a German Pilot.

Please take your kiddywink history and edgy Naziboo shit back to cripplechan - you may meet someone there who sometimes posts here.

you disgust me

>re-nationalise the country

???

>should take pledge of allegiance to Britain
Should be to the crown.

And then after the war Poland suddenly became irrelevant and fat fuck let Stalin roam there. Entering WWII meant destroying strong continental European power for Churchill.

I'm not a nazi. Just trying to construct a historical understanding that is authentic to reality. I just don't feel any more enmity towards Hitler than to Napoleon, so that's not clouding my judgment, unlike many ITT.

Defeatism is not Conservative. its called being a Defeatist.

>HURR LE BRITAIN IS DEAD
is not a useful conservative standpoint.

and only emboldens the left to say "good britain is dead, lets make it pakistan"

>wanting your country to be at the mercy the the eternal kraut

Who /WizardsOfWazerlyPlace/ here?

who and why?
(god english politics are so much easyer than american flag waving)

Have you ever read Blair's justifications for invading Iraq? They're very convincing. Are we morally obliged to defend his decision too?

>PLEASE MISTER GOVERNMENT OPPRESS ME MORE
>WHA... THOSE PEOPLE WANT TO KEEP WHAT'S THEIRS!? BOOTLICKERS, BOOTLICKERS, HUU HUU HUU WHY DO I STILL HAVE MONEY, GOVERNMENT PLEASE TAKE MORE OF IT

Hey at least you aren't Leicster