TRUMP BTFO AGAIN

Where were you when it was the end of the line for Drumpf?

reuters.com/article/us-bosnia-deniro-trump-idUSKCN10O0G5

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1
thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-hackers-ruin-every-democrat-member-of-congresss-day
thesmokinggun.com/buster/democratic-national-committee/guccifer-dccc-hack-645891
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/guccifer-2-0-hacked-dccc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>TRUMP BTFO AGAIN
Again? Oh my...

>washed up actor who married a nigger has a political opinion he parrots to stay employed
>bad grandpa

Fuck this wop piece of shit. Fake ass jive turkey.

Robert de Niro is a real fuckin mutt

An elitist prick doesn't like Trump?

Color me shocked!

>de niro
>calling anyone nuts

Ok Mr. Method actor

What the fuck is the deal with the overload of celebrities using their fame for their political opinions? It's become fucking annoying.

Even the worst piece of dogshit robert deniro movie is a bigger accomplishment than anyone on all of Sup Forums will make in their entire life

My bank account begs to differ.

Neck yourself american fgt

Theyre all owned by the jewish ran film industry. Of course they'll say whatever Goldstein and Shekelberg tell them to.

Hillary is going to lose because all the nigger rappers and pop sluts won't be shilling quite like they did for Obama.

what does kek have in store for him Sup Forums?
dubs says death

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1

wtf I hate trump now,

BREAKING: Hackers RUIN Every Democrat Member of Congress’s Day

thefederalistpapers.org/us/breaking-hackers-ruin-every-democrat-member-of-congresss-day

Hacker Publishes List Of Cell Phone Numbers, Private E-Mails For Most House Democrats

thesmokinggun.com/buster/democratic-national-committee/guccifer-dccc-hack-645891

GUCCIFER 2.0 HACKED DCCC

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/guccifer-2-0-hacked-dccc/

> s a g e

De Niro hasn't won an Academy Award since 1980 and his last genuinely decent leading role was in 1995. Almost everything he's done since he hit his mid-50s has been lukewarm, phoned in bit parts or weak supporting roles. He supports Hillary

Clint Eastwood won an Academy Award as recently as 2005, he's done decent acting work as recently as 2008, and he's one of the only actors who've successfully transitioned into directing. Almost everything he's done in the last twenty years has been critically acclaimed and he's continuing to work despite being in his 90s. He supports Trump.

High energy celebrities support Trump. Low energy washouts support Clinton.

>Robert de Niro
Maybe someday a real rain will come and wash his faggoty ass off the street

Robeer Deniro has always been an insufferable sjw leftist. Major nigger fetishist.

>nigger lover
>valid opinion
pick one Robert

It inflates their massive egos and regular virtue signalling is great for their career.

Oh great, a guy who pretends to be other people for a living is giving me his political opinions? Gee whizz, thanks OP for this, we should all take this super seriously.

HANG YOURSELF, SHILL CUNT

how dare someone to have a normie tier reaction at trump