Why do we still give Africa money?

We give billions if not trillions of dollars to Africa every year, and they do absolutely nothing with it. They're still starving, having 6+ kids each, starting civil wars, etc.
Why do these people continue to have kids when they can't even feed themselves? They're goddamn parasites. We shouldn't have to babysit them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_road_to_hell_is_paved_with_good_intentions
theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beliefs_and_theology_of_the_Nation_of_Islam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because altruism and egalitarianism are the enemies of pragmatism and judgment.. we're so eager to do good that we do evil

Because money is inherently worthless. Imagine if we gave them modern agriculture instead.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_road_to_hell_is_paved_with_good_intentions

And money laundering

>implying they'd know how to use it

They knew how to use it in the americas ;)

Because your leaders are being bought out by shitskins

I say give the whole thing to Japan or China, they'll know what to do with it.

It's a scam.

Go look up how that went for zimbabwe. Niggers can't run anything when left unattended

You're right in sentiment, but it is worthy to note that foreign aid payments to African nations don't amount to that much of a dollar amount in the grand scheme of things. Not saying that it doesn't matter.

Of course, military aid is something else altogether.

I don't think we should be chucking shekels at them for anything; even so, we chuck plenty more shekels at them to kill shit with than to feed them.

theguardian.com/us-news/datablog/2016/jan/27/dont-trust-the-polls-the-systemic-issues-that-make-voter-surveys-unreliable#img-1

the vast majority of all that money just goes to the infrastructure of the charity in order to keep itself in existence, the africans probably see a single digit percentage of annual funds raised from any particular organization. they just give them enough money to eat a little, fuck, and then die. and since colonialism was so hated all of the european countries pulled out of africa in any visible manner. now they've been replaced by corporations that have no moral obligation to support the land that they're constantly raping for resources, or to build anything at all resembling civilization in africa outside of their coporate operation. of course a lot of this is africa's fault, as every time an african country became a decent place to live under colonialism commie political movements kicked all of the white people out that knew shit, just leaving psychopath warlords and africans that didn't know anything about running a country

To perpetually enslave their creation, the white race. The TRUE bearers of knowledge and light are coming white men....we're outbreeding you. Are you ready?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beliefs_and_theology_of_the_Nation_of_Islam

My Shona-speaking white friends from zimbabwe couldn't even wash themselves when they first arrived. They used to click their tongue and raise their arms to get bathed by servants. Maybe the slave economy had something to do with it too.

just sayin'

USAID is the new colonialism.

By giving "developing" countries more and more AID, their economies crumble and business comes to a halt. No one can compete with free imported goods.

The more non-profits and aid organizations in these countries, the longer their economies have to recover from colonialism. We are fucking them, and they know it.

And then our celebrities get on and cheer "more aid! more aid!" and fuck it up even more because they don't know they aren't helping.

Trust me, they don't want to be babysat. Many of them wish they could start business that could compete with western aid and corporations exploiting their resources, paying off their corrupt governments.

>tl;dr

Charity/AID system makes recipient countries into economic slaves

Because it's a Way for the West to still control Africa. We are cucking them, not the contrary despite Sup Forums memes

Holy fucking shit
My mind
Is
Blown.

I never thought of that. I usually argue with those "gib moneys to africa people" by saying, we've been putting money into it for 40+ years whats the point? But this is WAY BETTER.

This. Mainly money laundering tough.

Watch the documentary "Poverty Inc.". Without going into race realism, they still made a pretty redpilled documentary about "charity" in Africa.

Probably the same reason Africa give the clinton foundation... access. Give some African leaders "humanitarian support" and you get mineral/oil access and so on.

Italian nails it. It creates a welfare state and encourages corruption. They do the exact same thing to blacks in the USA by the way - give them just enough to keep them dependent so they never rise above their station.

The kids thing is partly cultural / ancient backwards thinking. To most African cultures, the number of kids you have is the #1 sign of "manliness" and strength.

White guilt.