Fist of teh Borf Star

Will Garfeilf ever become close to anyone again? Did Calbane say "lies" or "Liz" at the end of part 4? Will Joque's Borfuto Shinchan be enough to defeat Graffo once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhx9_NSPwgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will beecee truly betray the cause or is he a triple agent? Will sargasso make it to the end?

Last time I caught up jacques got fucked up by a revived garfiki. Wondering where shit can go from here

>that Dilbert crossover

I'm still sad about Chalky Bones. He had a hard life.

Honestly that cinched this whole series for me. The absolute best referencing job of all time. I was in awe.

>couldn't kick the footlab when it mattered
>killed in one hit in the first move of the fight
Chicago Bear didn't deserve this.

He was pretty contempt at the end, he was never distined for grateness anyway.

Why is Celvin so evil

>tfw Celvin is shown as actually not being evil but simply having joined Garfiki for "If you cannot beat them- join them". Remember, when Maramlade was talking to him he basically said he fears for his life when fighting again Grafindor, he knows his strength and is intimidated by it.

I want Jog to finish Garfarter with some attack along the souls of his deceased buds, a bit like the Goku/Gohan Kamehameha

He's super autistic about being touched, killing everyone who does so. This is probably due to his Stend Hobbes connecting him to Grayfield on a conceptual level, causing a bleedover of violent battle tendencies and a belief that he is death incarnate.

Then why'd he bring him back to life?
You don't resurrect somebody that scares you shitless lust to be their lackey.

>the new video probably won' t be up until next month at the soonest

fuuuuuuuck

> The lore of the series is so expansive and worth discussing.

Chicago Bear and Marmalade side stories were amazing.

I wonder what Arlene will do. She's important in all of this, Garfief's murderous rage won't touch her though, there's more to that.

And I think Celvin's heart is in the right place, he's just very misguided. Johnoton hinted that in episode 3. Why else there would be an episode like that?

Fuck where's the new episode, I'm more hyped for it than I'm hyped for Jojo.

That's indeed a plot hole.

When Markymark came to recruit him he told him that losing your lyfe in fightinn agains the king of the sundy funneys is not worth it, and then when Grafioli is finally defeated he revives him.
That was probably introduced as an unexpected plot twist.

>tfw greatly relate to chorlie brun

>It's okay, jan. I was never destiend for greatness anyway.

What the fuck is going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=mhx9_NSPwgI

Watch every video on this guys channel after this one, in order

Do you think Garfoldi regrets trying so hard to kill Jon? He did spare him, implying to Calumet that he was one of the only people he was ever close to.

Grafonkle is clearly planning something big, perhaps he requires juny's power for his masga plain

>I'm more hyped for it than I'm hyped for Jojo.
Well it's Jojo parody. Sort of.

Ever heard of "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"?
If Grafildel could be revived, then maybe Jorn could too and then the whole thing would start again. Graffo likely wants to keep him close to supervise him and maybe also either get hold of his power or pull him onto his side as an alley, maybe through the power of Lasaga, we don't exactly know how powerful Lasaga is at mind control.
A simple mortal girl like Margo of course easily gets overtaken by its power, but Jonatank is of course much willpowered and even Gurafifo doesn't know how much.

Is lasaga breadth Garfoni's strongest attack?

It's a Fist of the North Star parody, you mongoloid. The closest to Jojo parody it was was during the Football side-story

Fair enough.

>goodbye, Jom. You'll always be in heart
Then what did he mean by this?

Probably, if not at least his strongest long range one.
He has been shown to prefer fighting melee style, with his claws and the newspapres sword. Lasaga breadth is strong but slow and gives the opponent time to prepare.

And Calvin, and the Grafiddle parts, and the soundtrack. Really only the first part is straight FotNS, it starts getting mixed in with other stuff later.

Oh and Markeymark, Diby and Chandy's ghosts were straight out of JoJo.

That was all the way at the beginning before he established his position as the king.
Jorn challenged him to death, at least that what is sounded like how he wanted to end his raign of teror, so Gafrindle there of course had to react quickly and try to kill him.
Later he got revived and had time to plan ahead.

Will the Grandpa Gums come back or are they gone for good?

Who?

The Golden Grahams, Daniel Danielson and Airen.

Oh, those guys Job almost killed and for that krims he was punished by Garfiggle.

I still don't quite understand why Grafule killed the Gem Grimmles himself not a moment later.

Charlie Brawn is Rando Confirmed right

Grandalf did nothing wrong

That's because you've never been close to anyone, Aronumyseo.

Yet in the end, he was the only reason why arbunkle was able to triumph over garfielf.

did Rando die from decapitation? I don't actually remember

why did joj save wadd from nermo

because jorge saw some good in him

Some people are just misguide.
He also by this showed that he in fact could walk out of Gafiddle's prison fine which will end all teasing from Wedd and make him think over the whole thing.

Caliban and Normal have the best designs in the series.

What was Nurkal's fighting style?

Was Miracleduck's son killed? I know Mrs. M is on the side of the resistance but who else?

Wil Haggro get revenge on what Colvan did to his face?

I hope the guy who made this does a straight up JoJo parody series after Fist of teh B0rf Star is over

What is the weakness growing inside Culvern? Is it from Lischzs's needle or is it simply Greoffley's own pride wishing for Californian to fail?

Nemrin looked to have the same slicing powers as Garfoldi before he was disarmed

Markymark's son is now the one character already introduced that we haven't seen by now again.
Mrs.M's shot of his shirt highly implies that he was killed by Garfingor after the revival but maybe is just kept hostage or was made by the power of Lasaga to against his will join his side.

>IM THORING AWAY MY HUMAINTY JOJO

Maybe it was Gargomel taking his frustrations with Arlen out on Cremlen, using his own superior abilities to put him down and make it seem like he was weak.

But then he gave him an opportunity to prove himself and wished him well, so who knows. Maybe Grammaphone is just a big fet kitty ket with too much on his plate, trying to juggle all his problems and failing even though he is king of teh sundy funnies.

>YUOR NEXT LIN WELL BE "WAS THSI PART OF YUOR PLANE JOJ?"

This shit is far better than it has any right to be, I'd watch 20 minute episodes of this.

Holy shit, this is like tails gets trolled all over again.

No it isn't.

I don't think it is, it's more self-aware of it's humor than tails gets trolled, which was genuine and unaware of being ridiculous but still manage to be good. I think tails gets trolled was made by a genuine autist.

He simply didn't care about them at all, he wasn't actively trying to kill them, they were just in the way. That is why Gargafeld is King and you are not.

Why doesn't jan simly escape from the catsel and come back defeating garmfeld later

I really want to know what Grafiddle was like before becoming stronk.
Anyone got any ideas?

He lived with jon and odie, there's like 50 years of comics dedicated to it - you can see he was selfish and narcissistic even before he killed otis

Is this like Ed Edd and Eddy Online?

No, because Fist of the Borf Star is real

Garfielf promised him a country or something like that .

Garfielf made Jog hesitate by saying that they were brothers. It's obviously false and yet Jog couldn't know. It hints that Gafrindle may have mind control powers

how cum calvon is the only one with stadnd abilities

He is aware of the meta nature of comics and creates his own media.

He fell to his death or died by buddy

He was never destined for greatness anyway

:'(

I imagine he was just like in the comics- then he found the power of Lasaga.
Remember how even though he eats pretty much everything Lasaga is his favourite. All those years of it then gave him his power.
That it is the source of his power was actually confirmed by the creator.

how did gerfieno knew that celvin is posioned

Choose lyfe son

I really want to see this done with a stupidly high animation budget

>Jon Oaks
too soon
it didn't help that Jeff killed the one guy with my first name

>mfw I didn't know that scene was actually him dying
Seriously, I thought he fell asleep due to his injuries. I guess he did in a a way.
I guess I have the excuse that I was much younger when I first read Bone.

I still blast through my "handy phonebook edition" every year or two

I love how his artstyle improved

Maybe he was lying about fearing for his life and was always a silent supporter of Garfielf?

That would explain why Calvin revived him

He also knows Jorb quite well, so he also knows that he is able of using the secret tenchique, that's probably why they captured him because this tenchique is the only thing that could stop them and uncovering its secret the key to wipe out the resistence.
They already had Odies under control and Jom seems to have been the only other one who is able of performing it.
It's the title of the series so obviously it will play a very major role.

No it makes perfect sense user.

Celfin knew the nature of the sundae foneys better then anyone, he knew that without a king the land will fall into anarchy, where petty warlords like Nemo and hearthcleave squabble among themselves in petty grievances over sovereignty and power. Colabin revived Griffandor because despite being a narcissistic and sadistic asshole, Gafiddle through the power of lasaga is capable of bringing order and peace to the land by subjugation of its many squabbling warlords and pretenders to the throne.

>You know, after the whole wipeout of the resistance- thing Graffingle was the best king we ever had. He ruled over the Funneys hard but fair an the power of Lasaga brought peace all over the land.

Lasaga is love, Lasaga is life.

>It must be my birthday then, because I get to kill all of you
>SHOW ME WHO YOU ARE
>I cannot harm a man who is defenseless. Luckily, you're not a man. You're scum!

Damn, this is so good

He already sort of did, it's called Duwang

borf's pretty good, but it can be hard to tell what they're saying sometimes

>Choose lyfe
>Fight Garfielf

Also
>Tells wife that the fighters he picked were "only the best"
>His first choice was whisy wasyd Cahlrei Burns

Marklepuck was a fool

He probably bet on the effect of outnumbering, but when Calumet refused he lost the very important fourth weight that would have tipped the scale towards Grafifo's defeat and so his whole plan was fucked.