Napoleon was the most based men that ever existed?

First of all he wasn't french he was Italian, second of all he saved France from stupid leftist revolution and became a fucking emperor in a world were if you weren't royalty you would never reach higher power,third he conquered all of europe, fourth he made Paris the most beautiful city in europe at the time, fifth he also made life easier for the plebs and established higher education and the list just keeps going on and on, but his mistake was taking on Russia and England, if he had not done that France would be the world superpower.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitulary_for_the_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleonic_Code
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

self bump

He was amazing, but he failed..
He might have united Europe

>taking on Russia and England, if he had not done that France would be the world superpower.
The Royal Navy would have and did block all french expansion out of europe

His ending always makes me sad, it shows us that no matter how much you achieve in life you can lose everything so fast

how so? you know that he invaded Russia cause Russia didn't blockade Britain, also europe is a continent Britain didn't have a good army at the time they would be destroyed soon or later, his fail was mostly at sea, and England wasn't that far away from France, he only needed to cross the channel

>he only needed to cross the channel
he would not have been able to get the troops across he once again would have failed just like hitler

In his words he only needed to succeed for 6 hours in the channel to get his troops across but Nelson kept him at bay

Should have just stop at the Russian boder and after a few years, brits would get tired with the blocade. Napoleon got too greedy and paid for that. Nobody in europe liked him after he started putting his pleb family members on random european thrones (there was a running joke that Bonaparte dynasty will soon be oldest european monarch family).
And he turned on Russia even though he managed to befriend the tzar earlier.

actually the Tzar turned on him, cause Russia had first agreed on blockading Britain then he broke the blockade, he put his family in power of course how else would he maintain power france couldn't keep its army at every country, he could have done better if he arranged marriages between his family and other royalties

He also hated jews. He was amazing.

Didn't knew that, go on

England attacked France because Napoleon attacked Portugal

Napoleon invented the Patrician practice of foot fetishism

Actually that is completely the opposite to the truth. He is probably the reason jews are as powerful as they are today, by relaxing laws against them doing business in Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitulary_for_the_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews

What are some great books about Napoleon? I've only read Napoleon: A Life by Andrew Roberts, which is just a general biography. And this is a guy whose life can't be told in a single book, even if it is 900 pages long.

Want to know recommendations of something that goes a little deeper.

England attacked Napoleon from the very beginning cause they didn't want the revolution to spread like other royal families in Europe so they formed a coalition to try and take him out, later in the war when he had conquered all of europe Britain has ceased attacking Napoleon for a while there was peace then Portugal refused to blockade Britain and he had to invade, also because of this the Portuguese royal family came to Brazil and is mostly because of that we are not a complete shit hole.

It's been debated for 200 years whether or not Napoleon loved or hated the Jews. Because there's evidence supporting both.

But let's put it this way...
An entire continent of banking elite and establishment monarchy don't try to gang up and take down a guy who loves Jews.

It's hard to find books that tell his story from the very beginning i recently saw a 4 episode documentary made by PBS and it seemed to cover it up pretty good

"The Campaigns of Napoleon" by David Chandler

this, also he didn't mind the jews at the time i believe cause they didn't pose a threat to him, maybe later after he had united europe he would do something

The book I read by Andrew Roberts is a cradle to the grave biography and generally considered to be the best single volume biography you can get.

But I was wondering if there was something more in depth, like stuff about specific campaigns, his diplomacy, etc.

Also, on a related note. Talleyrand was a sneaky motherfucker and might even be more of a genius than Napoleon.

i meant that, they cover it up with very details about his strategy and personality, it's a four hour documentary based on letters and his aids and wife descriptions, also his biography that he wrote was pretty biased

Yeah, I heard this is a good one. But sadly I think it's out of print.
Hardcover on Amazon is like $75 used.

what i like about Napoleon was that even though he rushed his battles and changed pretty much the way wars were fought later, he maintained honour and dignity, it was later when he invaded Spain were he was attacked by guerrila warfare from the spaniards that the war became ruthless.

I think that's enemy propaganda, they also said he was small in stature which he was pretty average at the time around 1,70 meters

forgot pic

He was a fucking nobleman you retarded fucking 12 year old twat

He could not be italian, he was successful.

He wanted a decisive victory through battle which he got, but unfortunately the Russian winter killed almost his entire army

HE WAS A NOBLEMAN not ROYALTY can't you fucking read? he was born to an minor aristocratic family in Corsica, he went to Paris to be an simple artillery officer and came out as emperor

he was actually genovese since Italy wasn't united and Corsica belonged to Genova

Napoleon was pragmatic and redpilled about the jews, not exactly what you would call hate

Russia burned moscow to the ground so he couldnt maintain 600 thousand troops which he brought, can you imagine leading 600 thousand men from France to Russia, i can barely picture the line of people marching

>First of all he wasn't french he was Italian,

There wasn't really an Italy till Garibaldi. There were a bunch of small states jumbled together till then. Napoleon was born on Corsica, an island.

>second of all he saved France from stupid leftist revolution and became a fucking emperor in a world were if you weren't royalty you would never reach higher power

He got into power saving the stupid leftists's asses. He was the artillery commander that dared to fire grapeshot into an angry protesting mob. Lots of women, children and bystanders died. Cie la vie.

To try and maintain a sort of Roman-style stability, he was part of a tripartite ruling France. Fuck that; he steadily took over.

>fourth he made Paris the most beautiful city in europe at the time

Heh, wrong Napoleon. It was his stupid nephew that beautified Paris (and foolishly lost to Otto von Bismarck).

yeah i tried to resume it short, but he was italian his first language was corsican which was pretty much italian, he was born Napoleone di Buonaparte

Napoleon's Wars by Charles Esdaile

He was way too agressive with his peace deals and his puppetting. It was always all or nothing with him, and there was no way he could get it all.

Italians are the master race

No he was pure shit, he save the revolution from his end et make france weaker than ever

What was it? One quarter or one third of adult French men ded by 1815

that's cause he lost
french people love him can't deny that

>Local cuck Corrects the Record™

> Wages war against smaller neighboring states.
> Kills and levels cities and towns with force majeur and heavy artillery.
> Mason
> Nail in coffin for the¨old European aristocracy
> Purged Europe into great conflict against each other.
> Killed of European monarchy.
> Looks like Putin.

As always eternal kraut must ruin everything
JUST

Fuck off cunt

he had jewish traits in my opinion, brown eyes dark hair big nose large eyes though he had a strong jaw he was also skinny in his youth and yellowish skin like most italians, also might is right, better to take by force than by treachery and rogue like actions such as the jews

yeah pic related, weaker than ever

Napoleon rekt himself. He became too greedy and started stealing all european thrones (including spain, which triggered gorilla war) and attacked russia even though the tzar was kinda his friend.
He is famous because his life is story about literal nobody who made it big as nobody ever before, but it is also story about ultimate corruption of power

If he would win Waterloo lad he would win everything

>Nail in coffin for the¨old European aristocracy
>Killed of European monarchy.

why do bootlickers cite this as a bad thing? there is literally no excuse to want or have a monarchy or plutocrats unless you are part of it

true, although he wasnt corrupt he "stole" the thrones cause he needed to maintain power.

this, the napoleon code made life better at the time

This is Europe before Napoleon. Many small state entitites provide healthy competition and individual innovation, it provided exceptionalism. In opposition to one or several large states. It also removed very much of the concept where the citizens make the state, instead of the state make the people. Napoleon ruined so much European culture, and ended the renaissaince.

you mean after

He killed the HRE
>BTFO in unity by Cardinal Richelieu
>BTFO in territory by Louis XIV
>BTFO in credibility by Voltaire
>BTFO in existence by Napoleon

Thank you based France for ridding us of this tumor that plagued the European continent for a thousand years.

This is about the point where modern shithole system started to form. We were doing just fine, small nations minding their own businesses.

>this is europe before Napoleon
pic of germany region
>the citizens make the state
yeah cause thats why the french had a revolution, even if you worked hard you couldnt go up if you weren't aristocracy
>Napoleon ruined so much European culture, and ended the renaissaince.
how?

and we'll be the ones who will TRULY CRASH the EU into oblivion, mark my words

Based

please do it, but i doubt it

One of the greatest statesmen alive. Hitler is a shitstain on Napoleons boots.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda, didn't.

He was a short man; Short men are the best; how can tallfags even compete? (they can't)

you probably didn't read anything about Napoleon, he did he changed everything, but he couldn't finish his work, but his legacy still remains unlike Hitler's that got cucked and ceased to exist

No. He failed. All his plans utterly crashed.

most of the things he estabilished still remains in France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleonic_Code