nytimes.com/2016/08/14/us/politics/donald-trump-campaign-gop.html
twitter.com/bigcmurr/status/764466816559280128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wingnut

This is why your bloodline will die out

>Liberalism is about emotions
>Conservatism is about egoism

What

People that don't care for their people before another group are the real heartless ones.

I'd rather be callous than a cuck who won't stop sucking dick till there are no white people left on earth

>le in-group preferences = selfishness meme

Nutbars, everybody.

This. Selling out your own people makes you a traitor. These libtards deserve to be tossed over the eventual wall.

Daily reminder that Conservatives objectively care more about the poor and disadvantaged, and give more to charity.

Makes you think...

Wow this really made me think

Wow, that's really catchy.

Leftists truly are the meme-masters.

The funny thing is. it's not wrong.

So many conservatives simply are assholes and because of that they have a certain immunity against compassion abuse. they "accidentally" get a few things right, like immigration. (often not even that.)

but what we really need is good people and a system that doesn't use them for evil.

There are no such things as "our people" or "their people".

WE ARE ALL PEOPLE, PEOPLE.

Well then, I guess we should have burned down everything south of the Dixie Line, because they wanted to sell their own nation back to Europe.

So family doesn't exist? Bloodline doesn't exist?

I prefer to help someone with the most similar genes to me than someone completely different.

>I prefer to help someone with the most similar genes to me than someone completely different.
And that's funniest thing after you consider conservatives are the ones that boast about being "the most Christianest" yet this is something Jesus was COMPLETELY against.

>love your enemy! (Matthew 5:44)
>love your neighbor! (Mark 12:31)
>don't have preferences to your own kin! (Matthew 10:37) (Luke 14:26)

>Liberals take great pride in voting based on feefees

I'm not Christian. Some aspects of the Bible are wrong, it was written by men, not an infallible God.

Conservatives, however, follow Christian doctrine much better than degenerate liberals.

>strawman

good thing there are more than 2 choices

Left-wingers aren't nice people. Taxes are arguably a form of theft. If you don't pay your taxes, they come to lock you up. If you refuse to be locked up and fight back, they kill you.

And what is this tax money being used for? To pay for other peoples' abortions, welfare, and to continue the never-ending war in the middle east. Not everybody supports these causes. People should pay for their goods and services as they want / need them, instead of this retarded concept of everybody put all their money in a pot and we'll all pay for each others' stuff. It's not a good idea. There's nothing "smart" or "loving" or "progressive" about it. It's inconvenient and disingenuous. It's never worked historically.

And it's not somehow "mean" or "callous" to want to live in an era of development and prosperity, and true free-market capitalism. Just because it's the logical thing to do, doesn't mean that there's this magical false dichotomy that appears, where if something is logical that must mean it's devoid of emotion and unsympathetic and uncaring. On the contrary - Leftists are the mean people who don't care about others. That's why you're content to rob and murder people just because it's normalized and you don't question it. And because you're receiving welfare but you're not directly doing the robbing yourself and instead you're having someone else do it for you, that makes it ok in your mind. It would be like if someone said it's ok to go to the store and buy meat, but don't you dare shoot the animal and skin it and cook it yourself or you're a bad person.

Yeah dude, Christ was totally a postmodern intersectional anarcho m-feminist with a minor in black art studies. Good point.

If you base your logic on fucking feelings in this life you should be killed.

>>love your enemy! (Matthew 5:44)
>>love your neighbor! (Mark 12:31)
>implying these are contrary to conservative values

>Matthew 10:37 - Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
>Luke 14:26 - If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple.
>You somehow interpret this as "not having preferences to your own kin"

>if it's not about me, I don't care

how about them Muslims gals getting their clits cut off or being stoned to death for being raped?

Oh that's right, eye rape.

Liberals have perfected the art of projecting.

Arnt liberals the ones who only care about themselfs?

Working weekends now?

That image is wrong though. The reason why leftists do these "bleeding heart" thing isn't some intrinsic altruism; it's virtue signaling to make themselves feel better. It is all about them, and it costs someone else their resources. Fuck leftists, and fuck you to.

So what's your reason for being a conservative apart from wanting to eschew from things you arbitrarily labeled as "degenerate"?

>Conservatives, however, follow Christian doctrine much better than degenerate liberals.
They really don't

>good people
So, not fucking liberals? Have you seen how liberals treat people, dude? They aren't good people, they're just obsessed with LOOKING like good people, or else they're so low-information that they just default to the group that works harder to look like good people.

Liberals are the worst sort of people, the sort who are absolutely convinced that they are the good guys, yet make no sacrifices themselves, do nothing to help others on their own, and instead think of new and inventive ways to take other peoples' money and distribute it to the needy--but, of course, only those needy who will vote for them.

Voting yourself largesse from the public till is not Christian. I'll bet you're a Magyar squatting in Vojvodina. The last time I was in Subotica I was swarmed by eight of your loathsome people who kept trying to sell me palinka.

>Taxes are a form of theft

This argument is retarded and so are the people who make it obviously have no idea how government works.

Society willingly votes for taxes because they see taxes as a way to fund projects that will make the society as whole better, if you don't want to do what society wants, then leave.

BTFO

Top kekkles

I'm a conservative because I beleive in traditionalist values. Just because I don't beleive in God doesn't mean I can't find conservative policy to be the best for society.

You seem to have a very simplistic take on morality where you take a position and then stretch it along all domains like
>killing animals is bad thus eating meat is bad since an animal was killed!
Where in reality you can be pragmatic and take different stances in different contexts and still be perfectly logically consistent.

And not to mention that these positions are relative per se.

You aren't allowed to leave. There is no unowned land. The government has taken everything and there is nowhere left to run. The claim that taxation is theft is literally true--but so is the claim that taxation is necessary.

When you have a necessary evil, it must be scrutinized constantly in order to ensure that it is actually necessary. Ergo, the statement that taxation is theft is not the claim that government should be abolished, but that all taxation should be treated as undesirable unless its utility is expressly proven.

Liberals see taxation as an opportunity to vote their supporters more money, to buy their votes. Liberal politics are functionally identical to bribery.

You still didn't answer why you are a conservative though.

>Just because I don't beleive in God doesn't mean I can't find conservative policy to be the best for society.
Then prove that conservative policy is objectively the best for society.

Hardmode:
You can't just arbitrarily define the society from the 1960's as good and then compare how it had "decayed" today.

Just because you have a distaste for homosexuality for example doesn't mean it's inherently degenerate. And besides, how is "I don't like it :(" an argument different than "muh feels" that you often accuse liberals of? But I'm not going to jump to conclusions.

liberals want to be coddled and told what to do

There are dozens of factors here, but the simplest is that our modern, decadent society is unsustainable. In the literal sense, fertility rates have dropped below replacement, and it is only getting worse. The more liberal and "progressive" a society is, the worse this problem becomes, controlling for other factors like emigration of all the young people as is happening in Poland.

Modern secular liberalism is already on its way out precisely because it is degenerate--the term "degenerate" means to become worse or less than it is now. A society simply dying off because its people don't care enough to breed anymore can be described quite literally as degenerating.

That does not mean that having enormous birthrates is a qualifier for a good country, but if your society is about to hit the brick wall of age demographics, liberalism is the enemy.

>id rather spend someone elses money to feel good about myself
>than hold myself and others to a basic self-reliance standard.

The common liberal answer to this is "well, we're overpopulated anyway," which 1: They don't actually believe, because they're all pro-immigration, and 2: is a spurious argument anyway, particularly in countries like the United States.

The second answer, when pushed, is that we can just import new people from the third world. Immigration, they say, is the answer to our declining society.

Except, wait, what happens if EVERYONE becomes liberals? What happens when the whole world is nothing but liberals shoving bananas up their asses and aborting their children? The liberal position tacitly REQUIRES that the third world exist, it NEEDS there to be poor brown people somewhere in the world who still have eight kids so that the bohemian upper middle class atheist liberals can spend their lives consuming and not have to worry about their own pensions.

It is literally unsustainable and incompatible with the supposed desire of liberals for everyone to achieve economic and social equality. With one hand they signal their virtue, but with the other they covertly encourage the very societal ills they banish from their nations in the third world, because the only way their society can function long-term is to harvest blood from the poor periodically, conscripting low-IQ foreigners into their nations to pick their cotton and clean their toilets, and pay taxes on it of course, to fund their own retirements.

This is the truth: If you are in favor of any of the following:
-Welfare
-Social Security
-Medicare
-Civic Society in general
And you do not have at least two children, you are a leech. You are a fucking vampire with your fangs in the neck of society and you are taking out more than you are putting in, because all of those things are a pyramid scheme--they REQUIRE a larger new generation than the previous because the older generation is always paid for by the young people of today.

More of a problem is that a negative birth/death ratio would be a manageable and stabilizing thing, IF the welfare system in place wasnt overly reliant on the future generation to come in and pay for todays spending.

If people were forced to themselves secure their own pensions, people naturally would want to either work and save, or have a ton of children to take care of them when they get older. But nowdays we have replaced that all with taking loans from other peoples children to pay for some lonely spinsters retirements for the next 30 years.

Why are conservatives represented by wing nuts?

Because they screw on pressure on the poor, opresssed machinery that would just be liberated if there werent no conservative wing nuts holding it in place.

Homo detected

I'd rather not get my head cut off my Muslims.

>bleeding heart liberal who thinks that they're helping people by paying their taxes.
>takes credit for saving lives because they paid their fucking income tax.
>doesn't take credit for the bombs which were dropped on poorer nations even though they're paid with the same tax dollars.
>believes that giving the government money is helping the common person.

Liberals are full of shit, they only care for their image and not others. If they really cared then they would go out and actually help people with their own money, time and energy rather then delegating the government as a proxy to do that work for you, when they won't.

Conservatives don't derive their morality from fucking taxes.

but that exacly what it means?
what the fuck do you think that means?

>be liberal
>60% of your paycheck goes to dindu's
>smoke weed to keep the pain of existance away

Id rather be a steel wingnut then a disembodied heart.

This is backwards as fuck. Liberals think so mindnumbingly one dimensional about things like immigration and welfare that they actually are the ones that don't care. Let em all in and give em all welfare. But they don't care nor do they understand that the gibmedats now will ensure the people they're "helping" will never have a fulfilling life, and this is in addition to lowering the standards of living for people already living here.

I'd rather be a "do what you want, don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you" conservative than a "nobody should be allowed to own an assault rifle with 300 round clips, think of the children" liberal.

mrs iz moje zemlje izrode

Overpopulation is not a first world problem it's a problem everywhere (ESPECIALLY in the third world) that needs to be solved.

>but if third worlders don't have 8 kids we will run out of people!!
There are plenty of people already, it's just that rich people figured they would earn more money if they hired low-paying people from the third world. They should be taxed that extra money and that money should go to increasing the standard of living in the third world and NOT go to enable so called "liberal" white people live a lavish life style, as you suggested. That is how we will reach equality.

>but now the whole world is equal!! and bcoz the whole world is liberal nobody will have kids and human race will die in 100 years!!!
Yea I really don't get why you think "If everyone was a liberal then nobody would have kids!" Do you seriously think the birth rate would be zero if everyone were liberal because liberals would, for some reason, ALWAYS abort their children? That's beyond ridiculous. Besides, do you think forcing people to have kids they don't want would make them good parents and will really make society a better place?

Liberals: Let's help everyone, even though we invite Muslims into our countries and they actively try to kill gays, who we also care about.

Except evil racistwhites. Fuck them

It means you must love god above all else. It does not mean you must bend over and cuck yourself for everyone ho demands you too.

>Liberals
>Actually caring about others
They don't give a shit about anyone else if it requires actual work or sacrifice on their part. They love virtue signalling with their bleeding heart sentiments but when it starts happening in their own backyards you will never see a more callous cohort.

>WE ARE ALL PEOPLE, PEOPLE.
So your saying that I, a white male with an above average IQ and several marketable skills, I am no better and equal in every way to an aboriginal? The Nigger living in detroit who just shot some other nigger, he's just as smart and capable a me?

Fuck off. Sub-humans are real.

That's not how a conservative is insensitive. They are insensitive in regards to the laws, not to themselves. This just casta conservatives as selfish when all they are guilty of is using logic.

1: I believe it because it's exactly what the evidence suggests is true. Liberals do not breed because they have completely eroded the family unit and all notions of familial loyalty and structure in favor of crass, mindless hedonism.

2: I do not think that "forcing" anyone to do anything is a good idea, but I do think that incentivizing proper behavior is the correct way to proceed, not actively incentivizing self-destructive hedonism. Perhaps if less time were spent actively undermining families and encouraging people to die alone and cold, this would not occur. Obviously I am never going to advocate the abolition of abortion, as it is the only reason America is white at all, even in our diminished state.

>They should be taxed that extra money and that money should go to increasing the standard of living in the third world and NOT go to enable so called "liberal" white people live a lavish life style, as you suggested. That is how we will reach equality.
No, that is how we turn the entire world into a liberal shithole with a rapidly aging population and no prospects for the future. The problem right now is that everyone sees secular liberalism as the ideal end goal, when it isn't. It's a self-destructive social system that WILL collapse when it runs out of people to cannibalize. What we need is a return to traditional families and functional, sustainable society. That does not mean we need to retreat to the dark ages, but it does mean that we need to rethink what precisely the purpose of civic society is and what our goal as a society should be.

As for the wealthy exploiting the poor for cheap labor--that is a problem. It should end. We should not encourage it and then tax it, we should discourage it from the get-go and force them to look after the welfare of their own people for their own economic interests.

ti ni si naš

>because they see taxes as a way to fund projects that will make the society as whole better
I'd agree with you if that were true.
Abortions, useless wars, welfare, these ridiculous pensions for the boomers none of it benefits us as a whole. Meanwhile our schools are absolute shit, so bad collage professors have to re-teach most of them English and math.

I really don't know why do conservatives always talk like this (maybe too high on their privilege?) but why do you talk as if muslims and gays were salt and pepper to some kind of recipe you're cooking?
Read: I get it, you're so used to being privileged you think you are some kind of crafter of society and you think you should control how other people live. (other people being, most likely, oppressed minorities). Like what happened with colonial africa.

>I can't be racist I'm so opressed :(
Well obviously no race should be oppressed but for white christians to say they're oppressed in these circumstances is just ridiculous.

nytimes.com/2016/08/14/us/politics/donald-trump-campaign-gop.html

>its habbening
twitter.com/bigcmurr/status/764466816559280128 (embed)

When I referred to I meant to refer to

You refer to just a single sentence, instead of just typing again. Truly a liberal. Just drop the proxy and be honest with us.

Befinetly an American with a proxy
Come on out queer

I cooperating with everyone else and being charitable no matter what was evolutionary viable that would be how we would all behave.

In group cooperation and favoritism is the way humans behave because its the most effective. Its also been backed up in experiments.

Whenever there are large amounts of very trusting and cooperative people, in group favoritism and selfish behave flourishes. Eventually in group favoritism wins out.

Until there is a situation with limitless resources this will be the way of things. Its in your genes.

Actually in simulations, the two most succesful strategies are indeed total alturism and in-group discriminating alturism. If there are no groups present with an in-group preference, universal alturism becomes the most successful survival strategy. But if there is ANY group with ingroup preferences, with alturism that only targets its own little groups, this will however outbreed and outpreform the pure alturists easily.

Universal alturism will always fall behind groups with preferences for ingroup, and will be taken advantage of.

>Implying you can guilt trip sociopaths

Pretty accurate, honestly.

>Trump threads cancer up nu/pol/ 24/7
>We're not shills! We're not shills!
>Anyone has a differing opinion from nu/pol/'s hideous republican hugbox
>You're shilling for Hillary!
Protip: literally nobody likes Hillary or Trump. KYS. And stop cancering up my home board with your fucking paid shilling bullshit.

Source?

Show me an unowned commodity. By your logic, whenever I go to the store, they're stealing my money. But it's okay when business does it.

Libertarianism was literally only created as a propaganda campaign for the rich.

>le ebin feefees meme

>Be rich
>Pay no taxes
>Claim you pay all the taxes

Do you support any taxes?

Not an argument.

The ego is very important. Not like you libcucks would understand why

No they don't. They give to THEIR OWN CHURCHES. That's not fucking charity. When you subtract people giving to THEIR OWN CHURCHES, conservatives give substantially less.

>le virtue signaling meme

Nice meme

If you actually believe every person has the same value as everyone else, you have your head up your ass.
And I don't mean "my family's lives are worth more than your family's" I mean "that drunk down the street's life is worth less than a productive member of society's life"
People shouldn't need to support people who cannot support themselves. Everybody should be given a chance, but if people don't take that chance, then they can fuck right off.

You just described the slavish obedience conservacucks have to jewish religion.

>wanting to keep the money you earned makes you greedy
>wanting to take money from people who earned it themselves makes you virtuous

sound logic

Nice strawmen

I've learned how leftists/liberals don't care at all about others. It's all about the virtue signalling meme. Conservatives donate more to charity than them too.

elaborate, please.

If liberals could just stop promoting open borders it would be fine.

>"earned"
This fucking meme. You're not entitled to fantasy currency because you were stupid enough to do slave labor for a greedy kike.

It's not like hate speech and secularist laws (in countries with them) aren't applied to Muslims.
Also, racism against whites isn't a serious issue in the liberal community. The stereotype of the hair-dyed 20ish student in gaudy clothing ranting about cishet white male privilege is a meme.

1post obviously

100replies

pol is a shithole

>you're not entitled to the money that your employer voluntarily agreed to pay you

solid argument

S'Why you should be Independent and vote for the lesser of two evils.

But they are not. A muslim preacher is free to say that kill all gays, as it was done a week before the Orlando shooting, and nothing is done.

In 8 cases in america, honor killings have been forgiven or given lenient sentences for "cultural reasons"

Secular laws do not apply to leftists pets, leaders, or their paymasters, as Clinton has proven.