Tim Heidecker rants about Sup Forums users

Tim Heidecker attacks the character of Sup Forums users. More specifically, he obviously targets Sup Forums... what do we do about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

Other urls found in this thread:

friendsoftom.com/forum/index.php?topic=5969.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck is that fat faggot with a dousche flute, manbun, dressed like a homeless wino?
And why does anyone care what he thinks about Sup Forums or anything else?

This is probably just some ruse to get us to watch

sounds like he mad

Who cares you guys are too full of yourselves.

I want reddit to leave

*Tim Heidecker panders to Sup Forums by namedropping them in a tv show
fixed that for you

fpbp, literally who?

Who?

Who?

Troll trolling trolls

He's joking he used cuck and antisemitic. His entire thing is never taking anything seriously, ever. He probably browses Sup Forums since he knows those specific words desu.

Literally who?

lol he's legitimately mad, I thought OP was just baiting

Tim Hiedecker is a fat cuck, who cares.

Literally who?

Still hilarious.

He seems like the kind of guy who actually secretly uses this site and is taking us all for a ruse cruise.

Or maybe he's serious. Hard to tell with him and hard to tell where the real him ends and his character begins.

Someone post his shows info. I think we found the leftist Ghost.

Not being able to pick up on sarcasm is a sign of autism. You're an idiot.

So this is Tim from the Tim and Eric show?

Those fags who are sometimes hilarious but usually even more mean than pol.

If they won't get sued for copyright infringement, tell them to scoop some of the depraved humor from pol and elsewhere and work it into a new show about internet weirdos.

They probably don't have the budget but in their new show, the weirdos should have to go interact with normies on a regular basis just to show how different the real world is from the internet world.

Then Tim and Eric would be funny again.

That guy that made that shitty show with that other guy that only comes on half way thru the year when nothing of value is in the rotation. Sure he has some amazing insight on anything

if you think tim heidecker, dressed like that, is even remotely serious you have been on Sup Forums too long.

heidecker s making fun of SJWS here and hes really on our side. has been forever.

Kek! That clips sounds like Sup Forums shitposting IRL. I can almost imagine him saying that while waving a Canada flag to make it more like Sup Forums bait.

This is actually scary. Especially when he swears at me.

You guys know he's not serious, right? This is all part of his act.

tim is the biggest cuck ever. he was funny with erik on his show. but now just "pontificates" about politics like he's some deep thinker

i guess people like his movie show with neil hamberger; but he's a total lightweight for politics. sad !

That tweet is him taking the piss again, he just pisses everyone off. He's not serious. If you weren't a retard you'd be able to pick up on his sarcasm in the vid, even moreso if you know who he is and how his style of comedy works.

how do "comedians" get so bitter and angry

Me momo Tim Heidecker and you're fucking disgusting Sup Forums

Tim Heidecker is a meaningless hipster who funds all his own projects thru inheritance money. He's a loser.

Oh shit a host of an unimportant show tries to trigger Sup Forums so they raid him and he actually gets some viewers. bettter start a controversy about this.

Being called a chick really pisses them off. It's satisfying.

You really haven't b3n following his twitter have you

>tfw tim heidecker finds ur Sup Forums profile and sees u calling people cucks and niggers

ITT: Timmy baits the /r/Sup Forums crossover demographic

Fucking autocorrect.

Cuck not chick.

Raid him

Dubs decides with what

>tfw Sup Forums is the best site on the internet and is responsible for shaping ''''''internet''''' culture
>tfw Sup Forums is funnier than anything Tim has made or produced (this is coming from a fan)
>tfw Sup Forums has made me gain an interest and tons of autistic knowledge in film, fashion, literature and politics
>tfw can argue with people about these subjects who are in uni and so on and hold my own thanks to concentrated Sup Forums autism
Yeah fuck off Tim

>"then I look on their profile"
>not setting your Sup Forums profiles to private

>behold, twas merely an act!

lol, sounds like Sup Forums really got to him

>tfw sister told my mom I was calling people niggers on the internet

>even moreso if you know who he is and how his style of comedy works.

i know how it works - i watched t+e for years. but he's just another angry progressive in hollywood.

Am I just drunk or is that not how you spell judgement?

>Tim Heidecker
never heard of the guy, fuk him

it can be spelled both ways, but i think "judgment" without the "e" is slightly more correct

Sup Forums raided Tim and Eric along while ago. They are aware of Sup Forums however his twitter is really leftist. Not in a joking kind of way either OPs link shows time actually joking. He's made some fucking comments on his twitter about various political situations that weren't funny at all and very natural liberal responses. A good example of this is him basically repeating leftist talk about massing shootings basically saying sorry or giving condolences to the dead 'praying to god' doesn't matter sort of tweet

wow isn't tim a hoot

Kek he basically mad nobody watches his show and calls him and challenges him on air, because nobody watches it.

Never heard about that retard.

Why is he so butthurt about us?

>panders
He's BFF's with Sarah Silverman and her crew. He is hardly on 'our' side.

Why is Ross getting so political?

Hahahahahhaha. It's like they can't not get baited.

>i was just being sarcastic

>literally who

some pussy fag got triggered

nobody cares

>this
I still say we print out the pictures of his family members, dick and cum on them.

>their profile

Anyone remember when he was stabbed?

friendsoftom.com/forum/index.php?topic=5969.0

wtf I'm a hillary missile now

Nice, he is reproducing the (((words)))

He's an anti-humor comedian. The reason he looks like that in the picture is because it's funny.

Indeed.

I'm playing this card on this reply.

can we keep this shit on Sup Forums or Sup Forums? It's not even remotely interesting.

Which fag in the pic is he?

pic related is his wife, anyone fancy a wank?

both

It's not "more correct", it's simply the american version.

british is to use "e".

no 6/10

i only fap to 8/10 and higher

left. The other one is Neil Hamburger

She is a little cute though, also cuming on people's faces should be the norm for people we don't like.

i dont dislike tim, i just think he's a baby.

also he should vote trump

does this mean i have to go through my reaction images folder and delete all the T&E ones?

20usds Tim is op

dammit, Sup Forums, stop making the cucks angry

>These little pigs
This is clearly sarcasm.

KEEP IT UP! GO ON AN ON FROM UR FUCKIN BASSMENT LOOOSERRSSSS
come prove me wrong on my talk show office hours this tuesday no troll

Literally who?

People defending Tim like its just his humor haven't been following his twitter long enough.

(((Heidecker)))

She kinda looks like movie Deadpool's girlfriend.

lol he's obviously kiddin

Who gives a fuck, he also used it as a platform to ironically like Trump
Heidecker should have never left the second season

If your name is Tim please go.

(I KNOW YOU FUCKIN POST HERE DUDE)

and I'm sure she pegs Tim just the same

Surprise, some hollywood barrel scraper is a leftist!

And he hasn't been funny for over a decade.

k

140 character limit faggot

Great Job!

This.

>Implying that Tim doesn't get high and shitpost on Sup Forums and Sup Forums in his underpants with the rest of us

>fart jokes
>cringe tv
>tommy weisau advocate
Oy vey stop bashing Timmy...he's such an artistic genius!

Tim's afraid because Sam Hyde has made him and his humor completely obsolete.

>speaking in his silly voice

>a KEK, a libtard KEK

>lil' pigs

It's a joke probably just to stir his presence on Sup Forums more.

Who the fuck is Tim (((Heidecker)))?

didn't a crazy nigger stab him for no reason?

Holy shit it really is summer.

This was such obvious trolling from Tim, you guys are literal retards and completely took his bait.

Saging because you guys are fucking stupid.

>screencapping a fake donald account

why don't you spend the extra 5 minutes and edit it to fix the name if you're going to go that far.

PROJECTION AT ITS FINEST