Your country

>your country
>would you be worried if you had drank 50 standard alcoholic beverages every week for the last month

yes

>50/mo is worrisome

this is extremely unsettling

r-really desu?

very yes

7 pints a day is barely enough to get me buzzed

These are two very different opinions

That's because he's a dumb amerimutt that misread the question.

>tfw he's right
>tfw too drunk and muttly to have reading comprehension

What were you implying then?

I am really confused if I should be worried with 40-50 standard drinks a week over the holidays. All the stuff you read online is so contradicting both ways.

I am either fine or a week away from late stage cirrhosis.

you'll find out in a week then

Isn't one beer/glass of wine/shot of hard alcohol a standard beverage? So 50 shots a week?

Never have more than 14 standard drinks in a week. Furthermore, you should never have more than 4 drinks a day.

This sounds difficult for guys who drink heavily--I know, I've been there--but your life will get so much better in general if you are able to start cutting down. Buy some sparkling water and drink a can of that instead when you want a drink. There's nothing wrong with one or two drinks a day, but there's something very wrong with seven.

A bottle of red wine is About 8
About 6 bottle every 7 days

Shit

Words of truth.
You go from boasting about being able to handle 40 drinks to being proud of getting your alcohol tolerance back down to where you can get a nice buzz with a just a few beers.again.

USA
no

You lads know 'standard drink' is defined differently across the world?

Yes

Am I this close to death Prozzie?

You will be if you don't start cutting down right now.

Important, though: if you start getting serious withdrawal symptoms (vomiting, hallucinations) go to the hospital right away. No big deal if you feel a little shaky, but anything worse and you could literally die.

Sounds pretty intense wtf. 4-5 six packs a week will do this to you? I assume its normal in some countries.

I don't think 4-5 six packs a week would do that to you. I used to drink a six pack a day and had no withdrawal when I cut down. Still you might feel a little loopy at first. Drink lots of water and see a doctor if it gets worse.

Ok you inspired me. I only drink like this for a month or two. Should I be seriously worried I fucked up health for good? I normally go through the period once a year, but drink minimally throughout the year.

Feeling pretty paranoid now desu

I drink a 15 pack of moosehead every weekend

If its not every week of the year then dont worry. Every teen from 17-20 will get shitfaced with alcohol at least once a week with like 15 units so that 4 unit thing is bullshit.

Tell yourself it could be way worse than alcohol.

t. Druggie

Don't be paranoid or ashamed, just cut down. See a doctor if you need to. If you really have trouble cutting down, go to AA. I know going to AA sucks, but they can really help.

Ill just stop drinking at home or alone. I always worry about my health (and life in general) so I stress something will come out down the line because I drink a bit now.

Honestly, I didn't really think its that bad. I don't vomit or black out when drinking. I just always quit drinking then start up again heavily around the holidays. Maybe too heavily.

I just want to be a healthy good boy!

This, would make me fat as fuck though as I would refuse to drop my food intake.

yeah the UK standard is less than an Aus/NZ standard
softcocks desu

Tbh a single VB is 1.4 standard drinks which is complete shite in my opinion.