nothing
my attitude towards suicide

Poland
nothing
my attitude towards suicide

Chile
vidya
completos

Music. Going to concerts, dodging kicks in the mosh pit, buy rare demos/singles.

USA
>what makes you happy
Family, friends, and my own hobbies and success
>what keeps you alive
Close family still existing and the possibility of improving and a better future do.

brazil
watching anime
watching anime

>Your country/flag
Japan

>What makes you happy?
To touch animals

>What keeps you alive?
I don't know :3

Canada
many things
fear of death

USA
Money, easy fucking money over here guys

I wish I was american...

I want to touch animals together...

Only in america...

It's just real estate, you can do it anywhere it in the world.

but you can't do real estate here unless you have 800k at least and then it'll probably come with a lease too unless you want to pay more than a million for a freehold apartment...

i dont know

Fly over here then, you can buy a house for 10k around the cities, then renovate them for another 20-30k, then rent them out for about $5-600 a room per month.

but america wants me to get a degree and working experience and an employer who wants to sponsor my visa (only after proving they can't hire an american who can do the same job) before I can move...

its hard to get to us for a lot of people

I sometimes go to Nara Park.
Many wild Sika Deer live there.

youtube.com/watch?v=QPRPlLMR8hU

They are wild animal, but they are accustomed to people. :3
I love them.

And in Japan, there are many capybara.
They are so modest and friendly.
There are several zoos that people can touch capybara in Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=QTk688cXTsA

Not true. You need to know people to make money in the USA. Income inequality at an all time high.

You can sell houses by yourself, you don't need to work with a company. How much does it cost to fly over to the US? Can't you just get a plane ticket and chill in a shelter while making some money for a place?

but american fresh graduates make 60k a year while fresh graduates here make 32k USD a year (25,600 after mandatory pension contributions)

This is because people don't know where the money is and they spend all their money on iPhones and shit

Russia
Memes, Games
The belief that this shit ends and I will feel that my country has become my home again

60k is the 95th percentile of US college grads.
People don't know the owners and managers who will hook them up with good paying jobs more like it.

>60k is the 95th percentile of US college grads

I used to be in pharmacy(100k salary) but I left because I found out there's more money in business(real estate)

Many people are making 60k out of college but they're pushed back by student loans.

Only few smarties in the US know to skip college for more lucrative options(real estate, index funds)

Kind of a larp though, I'm still taking my courses. But the money is definitely in real estate.

Flag
The idea of having someone to love
The idea of getting love(eventually)